Robert8

Ideas for CMFs

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

I love this series! I mean, the Pig Farmer is a bit disturbing, but most of the rest are amazing!

It's pretty late on my end, so the bios of the Red Football Player, Ocean Life Photographer, Imp, Pig Farmer, and Ghost Bride will have to wait until tomorrow. It seems a bit greedy to take half of them when you have so many writers :wink:

Also, thanks for the shoutout!

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

Wowwwww... love this series!! 

My favorites are definitely the Ghost Bride (so awesome, one of my all time favorites), Usher, Golfer, Pig Farmer, and Sculptor are my favorites!!

Why can't Lego just hire you already??:laugh:

On 6/28/2017 at 3:03 PM, Actor Builder said:

Woah woah woah! I just got a list of some figures for Series H from my top secret list sourcer. 

There's confirmed to be:

Demonic Critter

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

9. Imp

Part assortment: New hairpiece with horn. The Gargoyle's wings piece and the Cute Little Devil's tail piece. Short legs. Regular head and torso. 

Stoned Artist or Stone Artist. The translation was fuzzy. 

1. Sculptor

Part assortment: A microfigure recolored as the Statue (Series G), a 1x1x1 brick. The beret piece, the S3 Fisherman's beard piece, the S5 Graduate's cloth piece. The hammer and the screwdriver pieces. Regular head, torso and legs.

Football Based Character

12. Red Football Player

Part assortment: New football piece. S4 Hockey Player's face guard piece and helmet. The S4 Hockey Player's chest piece. Regular head, torso and legs. 

Woodsy Introverted Guy

4. Forest Hermit

Part assortment: New tonsure hairpiece, the sack introduced with the Series C Banker, the 6L bar. The slope piece. Regular head and torso.

Some kind of underwater voyeur. 

5. Ocean Soldier

Part assortment: New helmet. The Atlantis chest piece recolored. Spear and rould shield. The merpeople tail piece. Regular head and torso.

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

I love the Ghost Bride, the Sculptor, The Hermit (although we all know it's supposed to be Friar Tuck), the Islander, and the Barbershop singer (Love the cane element). and the Imp. Also, thanks for the shout out Robert, it was a pure pleasure to write those bios.

5 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Fantastic @Robert8... I will make a GREATEST ROBERT8's CMF game sooner or later XD

Ohhh, that could be a lot of fun! :sweet:

I love the forest hermit, golfer, and milkmaid! The hermit would work great for friar Laurence's character in a Romeo & Juliet brickfilm! Thumbs up!

I like the usher (would also make a good hotel bell-hop) and the barbershop guy.

The pig should have a sausage or a 2x1 bacon print tile.

Another cool series, Robert! Love the Ghost Bride, Sculptor, Rock and Roller, Ocean Soldier, and Barbershop Singer are my favorites this round. As always, thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the nice comments

27 minutes ago, MAB said:

The pig should have a sausage or a 2x1 bacon print tile.

Wouldn't that imply cannibalism? :look::laugh:

The Farmer Pig is just wacky enough to work. I also love the Golfer, Milkmaid, and of course, the Ghost Bride. Here's my shot:

Ghost Bride

"Will...you marry me?"

The mournful Ghost Bride has always hoped for a perfect wedding ever since she was young, sharing her dream with her friend the Bride. But things didn't quite work out- long story short, she never got married, and she's wanted to catch up ever since. These days, she haunts around, hoping to find someone, anyone alive willing to fulfill her ultimate dream. But even if they can see her, they all run away screaming.

Her flowers are perfectly preserved, her dress was once top-quality and her hair still has traces of luxury... she should be the ultimate catch! Perhaps the bachelors of the afterlife would be a better place to look.

Edited by 8BrickMario

46 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Wouldn't that imply cannibalism? :look::laugh:

Yep, perfect for a 'hidden' joke. Especially if it is Danish bacon.

Dangit 8Brick, you stole one of my bio ideas! :hmpf_bad:

JK, you did a good job on that one. She was just one of my favorite figs...

Anyway...

Red Football Player

"Ya hear me, Blueberry?! Stay away from my girl!"

What is it with those red uniforms? Just as the Red Cheerleader carries on a fierce competition with her rival cheer squads, the Red Football Player puts 110% not just into winning, but always showing up the enemy team. He harbors a specific resentment for his blue counterpart, as he has become convinced the Football Player intends to steal his girlfriend, the Red Cheerleader, away from him. Determined to not let that happen, the Red Football Player trains and prepares every day to make sure that the blue team, and any other team they play against, is beaten into the turf so hard they never return to the Red stadium.

Ocean Life Photographer

"Wait, was that--? No, it couldn't have been..."

The Ocean Life Photographer has seen some pretty weird stuff in her career. Sure, she's seen plenty of normal things like Sharks, Manta Rays, Dolphins and Octopi, not to mention thousands of interesting fish, but would you call a Sea Spider, Blobfish, or Gulper Eel normal? Recently, though, she's started to see things that defy explanation. Like a whole city of merpeople, or a squid with the body of a man, holding a trident in one of its rubbery claws. It was when she discovered the vast naval force wearing fish-shaped hats that she decided she should take a break for a while.

Imp

"Hee hee hee..."

Hailing from a very bad place indeed, the Imp has made it his life's work to make as many people as possible as miserable as possible. However, he hasn't got very good at it so far. That whole 'deal' thing turned out to be a bad idea when he misspoke and ended up granting his potential victim 100,000 dollars. Fear-mongering was also a no-go, as he turned out to be too small and cute to be taken seriously by his targets. And let's just not get into the disastrous 'shoulder devil' incident. Right now, the Imp's resorted to cheap tricks and childish pranks to spread his mischief, but you better believe it when he says that some day, he will be truly evil.

Pig Farmer

"Suuu-weee! Looks like a good crop this year!"

Hailing from the same cartoonish region as the spunky Cartoon (though undoubtedly a more colorful section), the Pig Farmer tries his best to be just as good of a farmer as his human neighbors. He grows plenty of corn and carrots, raises lots of cows, and keeps a very rigorous schedule--there always has to be some time in his day for a refreshing mud bath! Though his face is a bit unnerving to look at, and he throws a fit if he sees pigs raised as farm animals, no one will deny that, for the most part, he's probably the most polite porker you'll ever meet--just don't make any bacon jokes around him.

Rock n' Roller

"Thank ya, thankyaverymuch."

For some, it's the '70s. For some, it's the '80s. But for the Rock n' Roller, nothing says 'music' like the rock and roll of the nifty 1950s. Though some may say it corrupted the youth of the day, the Rock n' Roller knows the true spirit of the rockabilly style was one of belonging, togetherness, and equality. He's already begun writing some singles to bring the greatest days of music, and even amassed a (very) small following. Now, if he could just get people to stop looking at him funny when he walks down the street in his full 'kingly' regalia, then he'll be set.

I Guess it's my turn now, OK, let's go!

Barbershop Singer:

When The Saints Go! When the Saints Go! When The Saints go Marching In...

Unlike other Barbershop Singers that usually go in quartets, this fellow sings solo, and to be honest, he's really good at it. As he says, he's harmonising the best with himself, although he isn't a stranger to singing with others... That one time he was in Venice, he made quite a handsome duet with the Gondolier, they even had matching straw hats!

Sculptor:

Just Hold still, need to chisel those beautiful features of yours...

The Sculptor is a real Master of his art. No matter if it's wood, clay, stone, marble, bronze, or even Ice, his trusty chisel can create incredibly lifelike effigies and sculptures that are giving the impression of movement. No matter whether it's just a tiny figurine, or a grand monument, they all are crafted with great precision and attention to detail. Sometimes, the ilusion is so great, that even the Sculptor himself is catching himself talking to his creations...

Forest Hermit

How may this humble servant of God help thou my child?

Being fed up with the trivialities of life, this minifigure chose the life of ascetic solitude. Deep in the forest, the Hermit has everything he needs, peace and silence, a rudimentary roof over his shaven head, fresh spring water and berries and roots to eat. Even though he enjoys anchorite lifestyle, he still is very sociable, and is happy to see other minifigs. Also, as a kind samaritan figure, he sworn to help anyone in need that step on his hut's treshold. Lately he joined Forestman and his Merry band of outlaws, not only to evangelize them, but also to help them overthrow the evil Prince.

Golfer

FOOOOOORE! Oops, sorry for your windshield!

Golf may be a little bit snobbish, I mean, It's a highbrow sport for social elite, there are bound to be some snooty players out here, but that doesn't concern our Golfer, who's a really sympathetic and humble minifig. The golfer aspires to win his Country Club's trophy, and start a professional putting career. As a kid he discovered he has a really strong strike, when he completely destroyed the tiny windmill at his local minigolf course. It was then when he believed he was destined to become best golfer in the world. And indeed, on every course, he could easily go for birdie, but unfortunately, despite his strength, he has a really bad aim. His balls usually land everywhere but the hole (please don't take it out of context guys...). But with enough training and determination, the Golfist believes that he'll soon show everyone, how good he can be...

Usher:

Tickets please!

This young lad works at Lego City Cinema, checking tickets, showing spectators their seats in the dark hall, and cleaning the room after projection. Despite low pay, and having to wear that old uniform, he likes this job, as it has it's boons and merits, such as meeting movie stars at the red carpet during premieres, access to the projector room, where he can watch any film he likes, and even free popcorn! He also became best friends with Cinephile, and together they go on weekends, where else, to cinema on the various movie marathons...

The Rest of Bios go to @8BrickMario, or whoever want's to write them. :classic:

Edited by Eggyslav

Excellent job yet again, Robert8! Some beautiful designs

*air high fives you*

The majority of these are day one buys for me. Oh wait, they aren't real :cry_sad: 

Barbershop guy needs to be made by Lego

The usher would also double up nicely as a bellhop

The black flowers are great (always wanted the original flowers in more colours, particularly purple and orange)

The torso of the golfer is spot on!

I'd really like Grandpa's bald hair piece in brown so this would be close.

All series fully deserving of an Itaria-special game. Just a shame you plan to stop at Series K...

Edited by lifeinplastic

Thank you everyone for your kind words. 

16 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2*

It seems @Actor Builder has pretty good sources.... in my house :laugh:

14 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Fantastic @Robert8... I will make a GREATEST ROBERT8's CMF game sooner or later XD

I don't know if you are joking or not but I'd be honored

5 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Dangit 8Brick, you stole one of my bio ideas! :hmpf_bad:

JK, you did a good job on that one. She was just one of my favorite figs...

Well, If you want to write a bio for her, just go ahead. Having a minifigure with 2 bios won't hurt anybody. They are always fun to read :classic:

1 hour ago, lifeinplastic said:

Just a shame you plan to stop at Series K...

I plan to go all the way down to Series Z, so it will be just like a hiatus. :classic:

------

About the bios

Thank you again for taking your time to write them

@8BrickMarioPoor Ghost Bride. She only wants someone to love her :cry_sad:

@Nerd-with-a-Pencil I have a Squid in my lists, so you foreshadowed a minifigure there. I really liked the Imp's bio and how he tried to "shoulder devil" lol

Farmer Pig's bio is interesting. His brothers are on their way of course. :wink:

@Eggyslav You also foreshadowed a minifigure somewhere :wink:

The Forest Hermit's bio is very nice and spot on with what he was meant to be. I named him Forest Hermit so he would linked to the Forestman and the Forest Maiden

Edited by Robert8

Milk Maid, Ghost Bride and Barbershop Singer are especially killer. Kinda bummed Ghost Bride will never "haunt" my Mystery Mansion.

27 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

@Eggyslav You also foreshadowed a minifigure somewhere :wink:

Let me Guess, the Evil Prince (Prince John) to antagonize the Forestman? The one I mentioned in Hermit's bio?:devil:

15 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Yeah, do it!!!

45 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It seems @Actor Builder has pretty good sources.... in my house :laugh:

Mystery solved!

2 hours ago, Eggyslav said:

Let me Guess, the Evil Prince (Prince John) to antagonize the Forestman? The one I mentioned in Hermit's bio?:devil:

Nope. But that's a good idea.... 

I was talking about

Spoiler

The Ice Sculpture

Related image

2 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Oh. I was just trying to make a reference to the Squid Warrior from Atlantis.

Sorry I had a confusion. I was thinking about a Cecaelia, but they are half octopus, not half squids 

Spoiler

Image result for cecaelia

Edited by Robert8