Sign in to follow this  
Dubbadgrim

Börzerk Baël - Lord of the Faceless

Deep beneath the labyrinthine Rakath Mountains of Nocturnus lies this race of horrific creatures. The arcane darkness of the underground has permanently deformed their faces but one member, Börzerk, somehow resisted the damage. Because of this, and other displays of superiority, his peers believed he was worthy to become their leader. Now Börzerk gathers his minions and prepares to rise to the surface of the world to cause chaos and destruction across Historica.

Built for Stage 1 of the warlord community build. (If it's still open, if not then just a freebuild introducing these new guys!).

26161676701_af10ce8253_z.jpg

25623381634_db13e54a98_z.jpg

Edited by Dubbadgrim

This is a GREAT Scene!

Nice rockwork and "river" -is this the Goblin Helmet from brickwarriors the guy on the left is wearing? Looks cool here.

Those faceless-guys are creepy:-)

Great use of the N**o-knights stuff, cool rockwork and that River is awesome

Wouldn't have expected that you make them a faceless race. Interesting. I think the right name for these eyeless cave people would now be troglodytes.

That rockwork and the lava streams are superb.

Great (blood?) river, your bedrock looks awesome and the introduction of a new race is always interesting. Neat figures! :thumbup:

Doesn't it feel great; being a leader who is being trusted blindly by everyone! :poke: Sorry, bad habit...

Great use of those new figure parts and nice scene overall :classic:

Excellent build, Dubbadgrim! The little arch looks nice and I really like the dark tan/bley in the rocks :thumbup:

That rockwork is very, very nice! I like the.... blood(?) flows!

Fun color combo with the bley rocks, dark tan accents, and dark red lava flow :thumbup: I like how the build isn't flat across the bottom either :classic:

Wow - fun-MOCs-building Dubbadgrim has moved to the dark side of Nocturnia... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So, that is you version of a blood-bath? :grin:

Grim but good :thumbup:

Thankyou fellow GoH members!

is this the Goblin Helmet from brickwarriors the guy on the left is wearing? Looks cool here.

Indeed it is, one of my favourite pieces of headgear :thumbup:

Wow - fun-MOCs-building Dubbadgrim has moved to the dark side of Nocturnia... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So, that is you version of a blood-bath? :grin:

Grim but good :thumbup:

Thanks cap, I still plan to do some funny scenes in the future :laugh: maybe even with this bunch of creatures.

Love the snot water/blood/lava?

Thanks B, I did intend it to be red lava, but there's no doubt it looks quite 'bloody'.

Well, that didn't take long!

I can already see these fellers playing an awesome role in Nocturnus. Excellent figs and scene Dubbadgrim! Fear Nocturnus!

Edited by MassEditor

Wait...How do his followers know he has a face?

Uh.. I guess he's the only one they can hear speak :laugh:

Well, that didn't take long!

I can already see these fellers playing an awesome role in Nocturnus. Excellent figs and scene Dubbadgrim! Fear Nocturnus!

Thanks ME, more to come soon hopefully :thumbup:

Lovely Nocturnus fellas!! The rockwork is stunning!! Hope to see more nexo knights combos!:)

As others have said, the rock work lava and texturing are super. Having the plank bridging the gap between two of the rocks is a really nice touch as well.

Lovely Nocturnus fellas!! The rockwork is stunning!! Hope to see more nexo knights combos!:)

I couldn't guess it was lava, I tought the red creatures were bathing in a bloody Stiks River.

Thanks guys!

I couldn't guess it was lava, I tought the red creatures were bathing in a bloody Stiks River.

Next lava moc I do will hopefully be orange :thumbup: