just2good

Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Discussion

NO!!! My plans are foiled! :(

not just any piece. Only 1x1 cones :devil:

Oh, I have a solution! the 1x1 pyramides; extra pointy and can't attach them to each other! :devil_laugh:

According to the Secret Language Appendix of the Afolluminati Handbook, only :wink: is used to signify hints or leaks, whereas :devil: clearly indicates trolling.

According to the Secret Language Appendix of the Afolluminati Handbook, only :wink: is used to signify hints or leaks, whereas :devil: clearly indicates trolling.

Does it, though... :wink:

I went to the LEGO store today to get the last figure I needed, Alice, but when I opened the pack at home, she was missing her right hand, and her face had no printing. It was terrifying.

I went to the LEGO store today to get the last figure I needed, Alice, but when I opened the pack at home, she was missing her right hand, and her face had no printing. It was terrifying.

I actually really want to see that haha. Sorry to hear you got a bad figure though, did you contact Lego direct? I'm assuming they'll send the correct one out for you to save you bag feeling again.

I actually really want to see that haha. Sorry to hear you got a bad figure though, did you contact Lego direct? I'm assuming they'll send the correct one out for you to save you bag feeling again.

I wonder what will they do. When I contacted them for misprinting in laser mech they said they can't do anything, because they have minifigs pre packed in "mystery bags" and they don't have parts for replacement.

And please PickleManDan, give us pics of this Alice.

Edited by parsom

Find an AFOL willing to pay $15 for a factory error figure. Sell it and try and find a new Alice fig. Profit.

LEGO's possible response:

"If you'd been good enough at feeling, you might have known there was a hand missing, moron!"

LEGO's possible response:

"If you'd been good enough at feeling, you might have known there was a hand missing, moron!"

maybe if Lego hired a horrible customer survice rep

I'd love to see a picture of that Alice minifigure with no hand and no face printing.

I could remove a hand from my Alice and turn her head around. Would that work? :)

I wonder what will they do. When I contacted them for misprinting in laser mech they said they can't do anything, because they have minifigs pre packed in "mystery bags" and they don't have parts for replacement.

And please PickleManDan, give us pics of this Alice.

I'd love to see a picture of that Alice minifigure with no hand and no face printing.

I will make a Flickr and try to upload some pictures tomorrow.

You are not alone PickleManDan, it seems there major quality issues with this series

In this facebook post there are a few reports:

- Alice with no head (x2)

- Ursula with no trident

- Genie with no hair

- Unspecified character with no head and extra accessories

If they ate going to use more cost effective production they have to invest in a spare parts service, overall it would probably be more cost effective and their customers would be more content.

Hope these QA issue won't be repeating on next series.... it makes me concerned and I hope it gets mitigated.

I got Mr. Incredible after feeling for it, and I might pick up Alice, but I don't think I'm going for any other characters. I may get another Incredible to give Tim Drake some proper boots though.

Made the trek to the nearest Smyths this week, picked up 4 packs expecting to get Buzz, Peter Pan, Hook, and Donald. Ended up with two correct guesses (Pan and Hook, nice to get a complete pair) but unfortunately got my second Ursula and a Daisy Duck.

Now have: Aladdin, Genie, Syndrome, Peter Pan, Hook, x2 Ursulas, Daisy Duck, Mickey Mouse, and Stitch.

Ones left that I want, in order of wantedness: Buzz, Ariel, Donald, Maleficent, Mr. Incredible. I may trade an Ursula or Daisy for any of those!

Almost there!

Edited by AnnaBuildsLego

HEB had three cases, so I grabbed a Syndrome for his cape and Ariel, Ursula and Maleficent for the niece. I can't help but think I should grab the animal-headed ones for rainy-day trade fodder, though.

Wow. I didn't even think to check HEB. They don't usually have LEgo until WAY past date. Was this a Super HEB or the regular one?

I finally got a picture of that Alice Minifigure:

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Did it come with the free hair?

Find an AFOL willing to pay $15 for a factory error figure. Sell it and try and find a new Alice fig. Profit.

It's so easy to fake it, this error is worth the sum of its parts.

Although this is probably a very rare occurrence. To come with one error is not very common. But to come with two non-correlated errors, it will be (not very common) squared. So a very, very low probability that this would happen.

If they ate going to use more cost effective production they have to invest in a spare parts service, overall it would probably be more cost effective and their customers would be more content.

You buy a blind bag. If there is a problem with it, then they send you a replacement for what you bought. Another blind bag.

Edited by MAB