Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[COR - FB] A day at the beach

I agree, nice wave effect. And the dunes are nice as well. The way the vegetation holds the tops together is very realistic. Reminds me of my vacation to the west coast of Denmark some years ago.

Very neat build! The waves look really good, and the dark tan for wet sand works really well! The vegetation gives IT all a sense of reality

Very nice beach Puvel, great job with the terrain and water elevation changes, it really gives the build a much more natural feel! pirate_classic.gif The bits of vegetation and the trans-green in the water actually is quite good as well! pirate_wink.gif

Beautiful beach. The varying texture of the tan plates is to my eyes the best sand yet, and the dark tan for wet sand is nice. The wave technique is lovely - I don't always like it but the wide and shallow depth of view looks great in this scene. And the plants atop the dune remind me of something like the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Good work!

I like the look of the water ..... Works very well the way have have leveled it.

Water is such a tricky thing to get right with bricks. Would love to se this on a massive scale.

Anyhow great little build. :thumbup:

I love how everyday this moc is - you have shown a scene that is far from the economic, military or nautical scenes that are so typical here already. pirate_blush.gif

It has a very poetic atmosphere, and while it is small, I really like every bit of it. The waves are great, the sand looks very natural, and those flower stalks work very well. Further, the posing and story is nice.

A very poetic little break to the rather hectic atmosphere in BoBS! Well done!

Very nice build, like Bregir said it's great to see an everyday scene! thumbup.gif

Excellent beach-scaping :classic:

This shows very well how good it can look when enough small plates are used instead of larger bare plate surfaces we often see. The grass is well placed too.

I really don't have anything to say that haven't already been said. I like the simplicity of the scene, and how small things like the tans green in the water and the arrangement of the grass on the sand dunes really makes it come "alive".