shmails

[O - H03] Working Hard

----------- Start Log ----------

Looks like the initial assessment of this planet was spot on. I landed on H03 in a valley with little vegetation and almost no sign of life. As I moved towards the hills, I ran across a small stream and followed it up towards the source.

Along the way I found a huge deposit of awesomnium in the rock face. Time to get to work! I set up a base camp, sent the mechanical miners and explorobots into the area, and we started to mine.

Hard at work, extracting the minerals from the rocks. Will try to communicate again later, but the exhaustion of the work may be too much for me. I may have to stay a few extra days to get all the awesomnium extracted for analysis.

----------- End Log ----------

18806971881_dd51bb0847_z.jpg

18806970301_f9394ea7fd_z.jpg

18183713183_a9eac55e0b_z.jpg

18181777444_3637939a06_z.jpg

More, larger pictures can be found here: https://www.flickr.c...157654142438459

Continuing the exciting journey of Jacques LaRose through the Andromeda's Gates RPG. Enjoy!

Haha, this is really funny. Interesting how the corporation can afford to have so many of its employees being idle on H 03. Interesting take on the landscape, really like how you included the awesomnium in the rock!

I would be interested in seeing your time card...and expenses on this expedition...

This is another fantastic build, brick on! :thumbup:

I would be interested in seeing your time card...and expenses on this expedition...

This is another fantastic build, brick on! :thumbup:

How the CEO passes his time is his own business. :look::laugh:

perfect description of what CEOs actually spend their time doing! :laugh: great build! Lovely rock formations! Lovely ground work! Lovely robots! You put the perfect amount of colour on those bots too! :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Working hard, or hardly working...

Another superb landscape, the studs up rockwork is very effective here, particularly with the addition of awesomnium :thumbup:

Love the worker bots too :wub:

Thanks so much everyone! I am pretty sure that Jacques was this kind of worker before the promotion, but now it just feels more justified! :laugh: More fun to come!

Wow, just wow! Amazing landscape - all the better to show off all the incredible details! As for the robots: :wub:

Now that's pretty impressive! Getting droids to work like that takes talent! I feel like I'm out of my depths here. The only way I can keep droids working is by kicking them in the keester every five minutes...

Beautiful, hilarious build, but I think the robots are what really sell it. They're hilarious looking, and extremely well articulated - great personality to them. The one in the bottom right, instruction the "drilling" variety robot where to drill, is my absolute favorite, the way he's looking at the robot and pointing to the spot as if the other robot just isn't getting it. The rock work and coloring is nice too - I must commend you for making each planet feel different so far, which I think is a real asset to this game and to the creativity of each of your builds - changing your color palette seems to force you to try something new, and it's looked great so far!

Wow Shmails! Awesome build. Nice droids! I tied my story to your build. :wink:

Thanks again everyone! I am having loads of fun with these builds, so I am glad y'all are as well.

@Zepher - That is my favorite part of the build as well, those two have a Lenny and Squiggy feel to me (see Laverne and Shirley for those who do not get the reference). I really appreciate your kind words, I am trying to push myself in this game, glad you like the results so far.

More fun to come!

Excellent build Shmails, the landscape is great and the hammock is a really good touch! All the little robots look cute too! Guy needs to get a few of those! :grin::laugh:

Wow, that landscaping work is awesome. The white and purple mixed in with the rocks looks so natural. Yeah, lots of hard work going on XD

Those worker bots are amazing!

Beautiful job.