cesbrick

Enchanted Forest Diorama - Arte em Peças 2015

Amazing creation! The sheer scale is massive. I love the village and the details on the castle are simply stunning

This is absolutely fantastic. I love the variation in colours and textures. It really pops.

It amazes me how much time and effort you must have spent on this. Cracking job! :thumbup:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

And some people say LEGO is destroying creativity..... go figure it out

Congratulations for this impressive and majestic beauty, cesbrick!

One of the first things I saw when I recently returned to LEGO was your swamp section from this insane (insanely awesome epic etc) MOC, I know then I thought to myself gee that's not LEGO anymore that's artwork, I hope I can one day be as good (and own as many bricks) as him/her :)

Love the huge landscape! You've done a great job! These pictures remind me of the Inkheart trilogy. :)

Absolutely amazing and inspiring, César! Congratulations for your greatest work so far until now.

This is absolutely stunning. I love your colorful and creative roof designs, and the attention to detail. While there could be a few more trees given that the word forest is included in the title, I don't think it really detracts from this amazing MOC. Well done.

Incredible! I have a soft spot for Lego castle of course, surrounded by Lego nature. This is truly magnificent. It's a shame stuff like this isn't made available for all to buy through Lego, for obvious reasons. But we can all admire :D

Sorry to bump but this is just marvelous! I had just seen this on YouTube and Flickr and no offense to anyone but this is the most beautiful MOC I have ever seen. :wub: Maybe it has something to do with me being Portuguese :wink: 

On 13/11/2016 at 8:59 AM, The Architect said:

Sorry to bump but this is just marvelous! I had just seen this on YouTube and Flickr and no offense to anyone but this is the most beautiful MOC I have ever seen. :wub: Maybe it has something to do with me being Portuguese :wink: 

Me 2. :wink:

O cesbrick é um mestre do tijolo. :classic:  :thumbup:

Edited by Viriatus