I think the Sonic figure came out quite alright and I love the little car in this pack. It's hard to accept the yellow lifebuoy as a golden ring, though.. :hmpf_bad: Simply recolouring it in pearl gold would make it a lot better.

Not a huge fan of Sonic, but it does look good. And you're absolutely right about the ring. It should have been pearl gold (if not chrome).

Well that's nice. Shame about the ring though - I wonder if the one ring mould is even still in production - last time I saw it was in the Parisian restraunt and the Hobbit sets.

Yes, that would've been so much better, albeit grossly undersized, than the life preserver.

Really liking all this 80's love! But where's Sloth?! He better have a 1x2 Baby Ruth tile! :tongue: I just started getting into these guys finally. The Fantastic Beasts packs are cool.

Well that's nice. Shame about the ring though - I wonder if the one ring mould is even still in production - last time I saw it was in the Parisian restraunt and the Hobbit sets.

It's only been in one set this year (the wedding favor set). Last spring it also appeared in the Valentine's Day set, and last fall it appeared in the Ninjago Temple of Airjitzu. Nonetheless, I see no reason why it'd be out of production. And I reckon even if it were, it would not have been put out of production if Lego had deemed it necessary for the Sonic pack, which leads me to believe that the choice of the larger life ring in favor of it was deliberate. I do agree that it would've been cool to get it in Warm Gold, though.

I can't wait to see the Beetlejuice Pack ! The minifig and the constuction ! I hope for a LEGO version of the desert worm :)

I still don't have the game or even a game console, but I already have the Wicked Witch and Stay Puft and for this second wave I will take The Gremlins, E.T., Beetlejuice, The Goonies, Barracuda, and Sonic.

Oh please LEGO, a desert worm ! :)

I can't wait to see the Beetlejuice Pack ! The minifig and the constuction ! I hope for a LEGO version of the desert worm :)

I still don't have the game or even a game console, but I already have the Wicked Witch and Stay Puft and for this second wave I will take The Gremlins, E.T., Beetlejuice, The Goonies, Barracuda, and Sonic.

Oh please LEGO, a desert worm ! :)

Barracuda?

The A-Team guy, in France it's called L'agence tout risque (meaning All Risks Agency), and this great guy was named Barracuda. Not his original name ? (5min later) Ok just checked the English and French Wikipedia Pages, he's B.A. Baracus :)

(French Wiki : sergent Bosco Albert « Barracuda » Baracus (VO : « B. A. » pour « Bad Attitude » : mauvais comportement chez les militaires) )

The One Ring would have been far too small given the relative size of Sonic and the Rings in every game/cartoon/etc that they have been in.

I do agree that it should have been made in a gold color rather than the yellow.

The in-game Sonic looks really expressive, and the physical figure looks equally impressive. It almost gives me some hope that Lego does a fully fledged theme, even with a minimal amount of kits. I should also put praise to the Gremlins and E.T. figures. Gizmo looks fittingly adorable, and Stripe looks particularly menacing. The figure of E.T also looks really good.

Gah.... I may need to pick some of these up. :blush:

Do you guys think we will see the rest of the packs at the Sunday Lego dimensions Comic-Con panel at 11:15?

I like the Sonic head, but normal minifig legs & feet look quite strange on him. I don't think there was anything else they could've done to make it look normal. The ring could've been better in a gold colour, I think the size is right though.

Omigosh, that cloche hat w/hair element is full of win. I hope we get it in different colors - I'm going to want some for 1920s Indiana Jones MOCs.

Still no pictures of the Knight Rider pack?

Nope, we might get the rest of the pictures today around 11:15 at Comic-Con.

Omigosh, that cloche hat w/hair element is full of win. I hope we get it in different colors - I'm going to want some for 1920s Indiana Jones MOCs.

I definitely like this hat more now that I see a better picture of it.

Those Fantastic Beasts figures both look amazing! Defenitely worth of picking up!