Migalart

MOC Erebor base on Hobbit the battle of five armies

Oh...my....good...Lord! That is friggin sick! WoW!!! Congrats on an amazing accomplishment and creation. That would be so cool to see in person!

Got any bricks left?

:thumbup:

At the end of the build:

0 LBG bricks 1x1

0 LBG bricks 1x2

but i still got about 1000 of LBG technic brick 1x2 of which i have used about 5000 to lower the cost:D

:D

I hadseen this in flickr mate but just now I understood the scale of it.. omg :wub: :wub:

:wub:

This is just incredible and breathtaking. Amazing. Absolutely amazing. The detail is just incredible, and I absolutely adore the interior. Extra kudos for having Legolas take two Orcs at once!

This is absolutely stunning - the incredible detail mixed with the epic size of this build, the photography, composition, presentation... everything is just top notch here! I love how you incorporated more detail on the backside of this build.

What a pleasure to view, thank you so much for posting! I know it will take many views to fully appreciate this wonderful MOC!

This..cannot be real...Not in this scale!

Honestly, this is flipping amazing! Amazing work, the only thing that I think could have been better is that the lighting made it seem really dark and hard to see all the lovely details.

Brilliant!

Impressive build. I like the statues and how the landscape breaks the greyness of this MOC. The darker light you used for the pictures also adds a lot to the atmosphere.

This is amazing! The scale, the detail, the design of each part! I wished I had enough pieces to even start one of the statues!

Simply astonishing!

Wow. MASSIVE! :oh: Great work though, and indeed the interior was a surprise. Love the skeletons! :classic:

tuskel,

sincerely

Wow!!! This is totally amazing and a stunning build! Especially the construction of the two dwarfs is ... wow! :wub: :wub: :wub: You made me speechless :laugh: