i also really like this one. It looks very much like it's real version and it looks so smooth. love it :thumbup::wub:

I've seen the picture of this beauty on a different blog, and without reading a letter I knew it is your work. It is a serious art what you are doing with those panels. And again hats off...

Thank you all. Glad you like it.

I uploaded the LXF to rebrickable. Anybody want to build it with an SBick so it can stretch its legs?

serious drivers skills...like yours... :laugh::grin::classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

...great driving.

I am still a terrible RC driver but I'm getting better at editing video.

Nice job with this model. It looks simple at first glance but has some very complex shapes. :thumbup:

It is more like a plane than a car. I love the front but the blue panels on the back are all a bit lumpy. With a bit of tweeking it may look better with the newer style panel in orange.

I've seen the picture of this beauty on a different blog, and without reading a letter I knew it is your work. It is a serious art what you are doing with those panels. And again hats off...

Cheers, I like the idea that I have my own recognizable style, or is it just the number of blue panels that give it away?

Cheers, I like the idea that I have my own recognizable style, or is it just the number of blue panels that give it away?

It is more of the style than the colour. However I have to admit that it is rare to see that much blue anywhere else, but hey, that could be the part of style too. :wink:

On 8/18/2016 at 9:28 PM, JamesJT said:

I uploaded the LXF to rebrickable. Anybody want to build it with an SBick so it can stretch its legs?
It is more like a plane than a car. I love the front but the blue panels on the back are all a bit lumpy. With a bit of tweeking it may look better with the newer style panel in orange.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I feel this super fun model has not received enough love! Even on Rebrickable there were no fan photos yet. So I added some myself. :sweet:

15569.jpg

15569_UNgGw9u.jpg