I just found whitecap bay from pirates of the Caribbean on sale for €42,50. I already own one copy so this one will be parted out, but I really needed some more buckets, bottles and the hair swept back into a pony tail. Plus the mermaids alone cost around $10,00 a piece. :wub:

Already posted this in the "what did you buy today" Pirates thread, but I feel this is such a big bargain that I *had* to post it here as well:

I finally received my very first ever pirate ship today; 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty, which I had pretty much given up hopes of finding. At least new, which is what I managed to get. And cheap, too, because it was without the box: 350 DKR (~$57) (plus postage, 67 DKR) - which is half of the cheapest new set I could find on Bricklink! And since I don't care about the box anyway, I'm really really happy. Only downside is that the instructions are bend and curled on the edges, but eh... that sometimes happens out-of-the-box as well. And it's not a major issue for me. I was too slow to get a couple of other extremely cheap new Pirates and POTC sets from the same seller though, which is too bad. But still, I can't complain about this purchase. :cry_happy:

Just picked up a bunch of lego star wars sets. Second hand items. built, not much played, all figs+accessories including, and instructions too. Few pics.

7868 Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

9491 Geonosian Cannon

7869 Battle for Geonosis

7964 Republic Frigate

7929 x2 The Battle of Naboo

7959 Geonosian Starfighter

7931 T-6 Jedi Shuttle

8098 Clone Turbo Tank

7956 Ewok Attack

9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

And as an extra freebie 8037 Anakin's Y-wing starfighter.

Freebie because missing instructions + just a few parts, but figs included :)

All this cost me 200 euros and two hours drive to get them and back to home..

Just picked up a bunch of lego star wars sets. Second hand items. built, not much played, all figs+accessories including, and instructions too. Few pics.

7868 Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

9491 Geonosian Cannon

7869 Battle for Geonosis

7964 Republic Frigate

7929 x2 The Battle of Naboo

7959 Geonosian Starfighter

7931 T-6 Jedi Shuttle

8098 Clone Turbo Tank

7956 Ewok Attack

9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor

And as an extra freebie 8037 Anakin's Y-wing starfighter.

Freebie because missing instructions + just a few parts, but figs included :)

All this cost me 200 euros and two hours drive to get them and back to home..

Wow, good deal!

You must be very pleased, that's an impressive collection of recent sets right there.

I don't usually buy second hand LEGO if I can help it (I've had some bad experiences with it, sadly) but I will if it's a set I intend to display and not build with or if it's a recent, good condiion set.

Found this Modulex board at the local dump! Absolutely free!

That is so lucky. I can't believe you found that at the dump. I only ever find mixed up mini figures chewed on by dogs.

PS: 1000 Post here on EB. :classic:

Got a 8264 in a sealed (damaged) box for 50 euros. Not the best deal, but I think I did ok.

I not sure if this is really lucky but this happened, I managed to pick up the very last ever 8129 At-At from my local Toys R Us. It had a very bad box with a massive tear on the back. They only took 5% off it for the box!! Oh well, at least I got an extra £5 off with a voucher and all they bags were there. :classic:

Edited by Darthluke824

Stoked to pick up this bulk lot from a 74 year old who was clearing his collection. Some great stuff among it, was really pleased that he saved all the boxes and manuals for every set, some are even still new and sealed!

the next lot new sealed in boxes

the next lot opened boxes but parts still inplastic bags +books etc

,thus not built

the next lot has been built and taken apart boxes,books stickers are there

31 bionicles 7 are new sealed and new

9754 mindstorms 2 of them

Picked up this lot for $1200 au which is pretty darn reasonable. Can't wait to get it all home this weekend!!

Found an AC Jet-Copter Encounter a few days back at Target for $20. Went to go buy it yesterday and it wasn't there... :cry_sad:

I just found a huge box full of Legos at a local Goodwill. I had to take some pics.Does anyone know what sets these are? I know they're Bionicle.

goodwillfind002.jpg

goodwillfind005.jpg

goodwillfind007.jpg

goodwillfind009.jpg

goodwillfind013.jpg

goodwillfind014.jpg

Does anyone know what set this came from?

goodwillfind015.jpg

Only three minifigs came with this find. I think it had been bought at a garage sale, culled of figures, and the remaining pieces donated to Goodwill.

goodwillfind016.jpg

Quite a few of these mini-Bionicles.

Thanks to Craigslist. I picked up the new Jabba's Palace for $85. And my friend and I bought 5 sets from another seller for $210.

They were:

Midi Millenium Falcon

Woody's Roundup

Queen Anne's Revenge

Diagon Alley

Hog warts Castle (the $120 retail set)

So I only paid $105 for diagon alley and and they were all sealed. Boxes were smushed but who cares?

Edited by Solscud007

Thanks to Craigslist. I picked up the new Jabba's Palace for $85. And my friend and I bought 5 sets from another seller for $210.

They were:

Midi Millenium Falcon

Woody's Roundup

Queen Anne's Revenge

Diagon Alley

Hog warts Castle (the $120 retail set)

So I only paid $105 for diagon alley and and they were all sealed. Boxes were smushed but who cares?

That's a terrific find. Queen Anne's Revenge is a $100 set alone.

That's a terrific find. Queen Anne's Revenge is a $100 set alone.

Yep. I picked up QAR last month for $70 on clearance at my local Walmart.

I just purchased 10196 Grand Carousel as well as 10 of the sets in the Architecture-series for 2000 NOK. That is about 336 USD.

I found the sets on a Norwegian equalent of Ebay. I'm actually not quite sure which Architecture-sets that are in the lot, as they are shipping to me now, but anyway the deal seems to be awesome!

Congrats, HenrikLego!

From "Norwgian ebay" I got 6253 Shipwreck hideout yesterday, in sealed box for 150 NKR , about 25 USD.

A couple of weeks ago I found 80 star wars minifigs and about 15 droids for 200 NKR, about 36 USD. Among them were most of the figs from Death Star. :D

From "Norwgian ebay" I got 6253 Shipwreck hideout yesterday, in sealed box for 150 NKR , about 25 USD.

I am very jealous of this.

My sister found 6579 at a estate sale for 2 bucks. The box was opened but the bag of parts wasn't :thumbup:

6579-1.jpg?0

Not a spectacular deal, but I got 7189 Mill Village Raid at the Lego store yesterday on sale for $55. It was worth it for the chickens, goats and pig alone.

Edited by BigRedGoat

Yesterday, I found Star Wars 7930 - Bounty Hunter Gunship complete and sealed for $20 USD at the very same Goodwill I found the big box.

managed to get from Ebay 7153 Jango Fett Slave 1 for £22, it was only missing young Boba but ship was 100% complete and Jango Fett was in mint condition.

WooHoo! My local Lego Store (Atlanta, GA) has had some great offerings on the crushed box table lately. I just managed to find 9572 Weathertop for $49 US and 9500 Sith Fury for $74, bringing both sets down to a nice almost unlicensed price per piece ration, which makes me very happy. :cry_happy: . (I don't keep the boxes anyway. So I lose nothing with a damaged box).

Not a spectacular deal, but I got 7189 Mill Village Raid at the Lego store yesterday on sale for $55. It was worth it for the chickens, goats and pig alone.

I hate you!! lol j/k... i just bought it on BL for 70 cause i couldn't find it anywhere

Edited by natesroom