Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

I'm thinking it is a medieval/rennaissance fig - merchant? Astronomer? Michaelangeli? DaVinci? The shoulder piece looks new to me.

My bet is a highwayman with a bandana or bowtie (they were gentleman bandits after all). No idea about the shoulders.

Edited by Ardelon

Ok I think you all deserve a nice game.

1) Circus Stongman
2) Buttefly suit girl

3) Hello, I am a town character that is present in at least 25 minifigures since the 80's and I am never been released as a collectible minifigure
4) Hello, I am a guy and seeing me will make people think what you thought when it was series 4 and there was one character related to series 1.
5) Hello, I am a guy, I have been hinted before in the guessing game, I will make many army builders happy, I have a counterpart scattered somewhere in the first 10 waves.
6) Hello, I am a girl, I have been hinted before in the guessing game, I will make... blah blah blah. Read 5)
7) Hello, I am a character and my presence here is related to a new minifigure accessory that has been released in 2016
8) Hello, I am a guy and my silhouette is visible in the leaftlet for batman series. I am not a pirate.
9) Hello, I am your food costume guy.
10) Hello, I am a character from one nationality specifically.
11) Hello, I am a girl, and I am related to someone in series 5 and someone in series 15 at the very same time.
12) Hello, I am a character, and you don't want to mess with me. I sound like a re-hash from someone in the first 5 waves, if this is historically correct.
13) Hello, I am a guy and this is totally bizarre. Really, nobody would have thought that I would have ever been a minifigure. And my price will sky-rocket. At least this is what Shintaku thinks.
14) Hello, I am a guy and I will make the 80's great again. No I am not Donald Trump.
15) Hello, I am a character, and I am not always on planet Earth.
16) Hello, I am a charater and I am somewhat related to animals.

Have a nice day you all.

# 3 makes me think Doctor, and # 7 has to do with the wheelchair.

Edited by acalade

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

4) Hello, I am a guy and seeing me will make people think what you thought when it was series 4 and there was one character related to series 1.

This one has to be a Skater

There were skaters in both Series 1 and Series 4

#14 Ahhh... Ronald Reagan? It can't think of anything more fitting to your clue, although I can't see it being a thing. If you combine it with #15, you get Benny :laugh: (AKA 1980 something space guy). Hmmm, actually, could #15 be a spaceman? I've been been hoping for a recolor of the S1 astronaut! If not, I can only imagine it is an alien. We already have a lot of those, so I'm hoping it's another astronaut!

Based on your great clues, Itaria, I have some gueses on what the figures may be:

3. Postman?

4. Skater, just as Robert8 said. EDIT: Policeman. Apparently, Itaria said that the minifigure gave him the feeling of when we got a skater in series 4 when we realy don't need one, yet the figure is not a skater in its self.

5. Maybe a royal guard of some other other nationality. The s5 royal guard would be the counterpart and I'm pretty sure he was a popular with army builders.

6. Lady heroic knight? This goes with s9 knight.

7. Wheelchair guy, just as acalade said.

8. Town Crier.

9. Apple suit guy. EDIT: Orange suit guy. Itaria already basically confirmed no apple's on page 7.

10. African/Indian character? EDIT: Just an African character. Itaria confirmed that no10 was not Asian once I had already posted. To make him/her distinctive I am hoping we might just get some new bongo moulds and that the figure might be some sort of tribesman.EDIT2: I have just realised that an African character wouldn't be a certain nationality so now I am thinking (and hoping) that it may be a Brazilian character dressed in carnival clothes.

11. Queen of some sort. S5 had the Egyptian queen and s15 had the classic queen.

12. Tricky! Robot Pharoah? I know this sounds odd but it would be a re-hash of the s2 pharoah and I suppose with it being a modern version of an old character, you could say it was not historically correct, I suppose.

13. Lego brick suite guy?...or...... A lego tree man! ( I realy want one)

14. ???????

15. Spaceman

16. Pet shop owner/ seller

The lego fan.

Edited by The lego fan

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

13) Hello, I am a guy and this is totally bizarre. Really, nobody would have thought that I would have ever been a minifigure. And my price will sky-rocket. At least this is what Shintaku thinks.

Oh my, that sounds interesting! 

So we have to think of a figure that:

• complies with TLG's policies (no religion, no violence, no drugs, etc.),
  • is not offensive in any other way, 
  • is non-licensed, and apparently,
  • is so unexpected, that hardly anyone has ever considered it as a possible minifigure?

Wow.. :shrug_oh_well: 

Geez.... 

Obese Guy; Satanist; Cthulhu; Centaur; Transparant Guy; all of what comes to mind does not meet the conditions above in one way or the other. :sadnew: I'm blank!

One guess then, just to see how far off I am :grin:: Cosplayer Guy/ Otaku

When you say related to animals i am not sure if this means he is part animal or just works with animals.  If it's the latter,  i'm hoping shepherd. 

7 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok I think you all deserve a nice game.

1) Circus Stongman
2) Buttefly suit girl

3) Hello, I am a town character that is present in at least 25 minifigures since the 80's and I am never been released as a collectible minifigure
5) Hello, I am a guy, I have been hinted before in the guessing game, I will make many army builders happy, I have a counterpart scattered somewhere in the first 10 waves.
6) Hello, I am a girl, I have been hinted before in the guessing game, I will make... blah blah blah. Read 5)
7) Hello, I am a character and my presence here is related to a new minifigure accessory that has been released in 2016
8) Hello, I am a guy and my silhouette is visible in the leaftlet for batman series. I am not a pirate.
9) Hello, I am your food costume guy.
10) Hello, I am a character from one nationality specifically.
11) Hello, I am a girl, and I am related to someone in series 5 and someone in series 15 at the very same time.
12) Hello, I am a character, and you don't want to mess with me. I sound like a re-hash from someone in the first 5 waves, if this is historically correct.
14) Hello, I am a guy and I will make the 80's great again. No I am not Donald Trump.
15) Hello, I am a character, and I am not always on planet Earth.
16) Hello, I am a charater and I am somewhat related to animals.

Have a nice day you all.

3. Ok

4. Ok

5. Hmmmm

6. Hmmmm

7. Ahh ;)

8. I think....

9. Got it

10. Interesting...

11. Don't know

12. Not specific

13. yep

14. Preside..

15. Hmmmm

16. Not specific

The girl that relates to 5 and 15 could be a dancer. And a bizarre guy that will skyrocket? Fireworkssuit? And one that makes the 80ies come alive again? Hulk Hogan sort of fig? And an alien of course

Good riddles! Fun.

Edited by Borex

I'm thinking #3 is a Chef or Doctor. I'd love to see a stethoscope neck-accessory... 

#4: Some sort of Skater? Based on your clue he would come with a skateboard... but I want to hope for something new and slightly different... What about an In-line Skater? 

Thanks for sharing some clues. I am excited to see what figures we actually get based on them! Since the army builders have been guessed before, I'm going to agree that they will likely be well received by this community.

Edited by telaruhn

#3 has got to be fireman then. No chance yet to look into your other clues. Thanks!!!

I'm guessing no13 is some realy random object suite guy as someone already confirmed 3 total suites in this series including the butterfly. Sounds interesting!

3 hours ago, Rogue Angel said:

#3 has got to be fireman then. No chance yet to look into your other clues. Thanks!!!

Itaria already confirmed no firefighters on page 7.

The lego fan.

Edited by The lego fan