Thanks to de Gothia for letting me put this build in Benoic!

As usual on the farm, there’s much to be done: feeding, watering, and milking the goats, feeding the chickens, and most importantly: heading back to the house for some breakfast.

overview-124.jpg

right-41.jpg

back-68.jpg

left-43.jpg

bottom-3.jpg

chicken.jpg

b-4.jpg

in-23.jpg

Lots more pictures here: Link

C&C very much appreciated :classic:

Wow! This is so great! I Love the interior, the tree and the bridge!

A Nice touch is the standing goat!!:)

Very nice build, I especially like the landscaping and the tree trunk :classic:

Lovely build: marvellous rockwork, and a stunning House! I really like the interior

Really lovely build LJ, and fantastic photography as well! :wub: Wonderful color-scheme, the landscaping - rock-work, trees, tan ground, and olive accents, and especially the waterfall and river - is superb, and the house, both interior and exterior, is excellent also! Great job with the little details such as the goat and chicken pens too, and if there is one thing I am going to nit-pick about, it would just be to suggest putting some sort of dark background behind the house wall when taking pics of the interior as the light coming though is a bit distracting. But really, wonderful work with this!

Very nice build, the tudor section is great and the landscaping - water, rocks, trees - is spot on! The interior is really nice as well. Just one thing - and I'm not even sure if this would really make it look better or not - but I would have suggested trying out a different color roof, probably brown but maybe dark tan or something. The black certainly doesn't look bad, but I just think a different color would look every so slightly better. However, that's a very minor criticism of a great build! :thumbup:

Great build.

Lots of activity going on everywhere.

Your small waterfall and the little river looks great. As does your house.

Nice work ! :classic:

Very nice, LittleJohn!

I really like the dark green and reddish-brown half-timber! The landscape is well detailed and very fitting. All the little details, like the bridge and goat pen, really add feeling and life to this build!

Beautiful build with lots of great details and texturing, and nice work capturing the feel of Benoic.

Edited by SarahJoy

You've made a very strong start for 2016, everything about this build comes together beautifully :thumbup: The window design is quite clever, and I really like the layout with the curving stream, and path leading to the bridge :classic:

Lovely rockwork, the stream looks good too, and the details all around are impressive. Keep it up!