All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Otherworld

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors and discussion

Wow the set description for the tower sounds promising! I wonder how they will manage to pull it off with all those features at that price though.
  3. THELEGOBATMAN

You can't post confidential and leaked images, official images and set descriptions are okay to post. I hope Horntail looks amazing, because the set sounds SO dissappointing. Occamy's head AND Thestral wings? I'm going to wait for the pictures with my judgements tho.
  4. Lego-Freak

Leaked pictures, sure, but mere descriptions have always been ok, unless they've recently changed the rules
  5. It is, and while it's close in terms of design, Disney Castle is kind of its own thing in both color and design. It's very similar though.
  6. TheRandomBlocker

It’s a leak, leaks aren’t supposed to be posted in here
  7. Lego-Freak

How so? Descriptions have always been ok to post as far as I recall and the author of the stonewars article doesn't state not to spread the info...
  8. Gunman

King of Avlonia Final Entry: de Gothia

Wow I love those dragon heads mate... beautiful interior and nice yellowish lighting on photography too :)
  9. TheRandomBlocker

They aren’t supposed to be posted in here @Lego-Freak
  10. Lego-Freak

I've found set descriptions on stonewars.de, but they're in German: https://www.stonewars.de/geruechte/lego-harry-potter-2019/ In case Google Translate does a not-so-great job, I can translate if you want
  11. THELEGOBATMAN

I guess we just have to wait...
  12. andythenorth

42100 Liebherr R9800 Excavator

Boost Hub has tilt sensor built in, so good chance the Control+ hub in the Liebherr will also feature tilt sensor. Previous pages of this thread might have more info
  13. TheRandomBlocker

I don’t have a link, they sent me them in writing, not as a link, and I can’t post them here as it was on Snapchat so they’re gone unfortunately
  14. THELEGOBATMAN

Can you post them here? Or maybe send a link?
  15. Coder Shah

Mindstorms One Kit Builds

@Mestari I'm sure you can! And thanks! Happy Easter everyone! Easter bunmy with the 45544 set Easter bunny with the 31313 set
  16. TheRandomBlocker

They’re online somewhere, one of my mates sent them to me whilst looking for Star Wars information
  17. THELEGOBATMAN

Where can I find them?
  18. TheRandomBlocker

Official set descriptions for the sets are out there, they’ve changed the Clocktower a lot from the description I’ve read
  19. @doclord Your statement confuses me. Cinderella Castle is really at WDW.
  20. joeee

Doclord, I’m feeling the same way about the Clock Tower. The original was so good and I have so many fond memories, my expectations for another one are way too high.
  21. The mid-transformation Stark figure fits so perfectly with the assembly station in the Hall of Armor that I'm suspect that he was supposed to come in that set to begin with.
  22. doclord

I have a sneaking feeling that this Patronum set will be the most well received in the wave besides maybe Hagrids Hut. I feel like the Yule Ball set might end up disappointing.
  23. "Disney Train" makes a lot of sense, and it will likely be very similar to Disney Castle: a set based off an iconic part of the Disney Parks (train station/entrance, and the castle) while also not looking exactly like any one of them. It's like Disney is trying to make its own unique park out of Lego. Not sure how I feel about it because you'd think Disney fans would be more willing to shell out $300+ for replicas of existing things at the parks instead of... very expensive OCs. I'm fully expecting this train to not look exactly like it belongs to any one park in particular, but I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised.
  24. allanp

Technic 2019 Set Discussion

With a part number of 42110 some have speculated that it'll be a 110 (long wheel base) Landrover. At 2.5k parts use say it was 1:10 scale. Let's hope it offers more than the usual 1:10 scale functionality. People often complain that supercars have little functionality to transfer into a Technic set. I'm not sure I agree, however a Landrover should offer more than a supercar with its transfer case offering multiple options. I don't know what the new defender has but hi and lo ranges (which are in addition to the usual gearbox ratios), diff locks and the ability to switch between 2 and 4 wheel drive are all possibilities. Though I'm not sure if the previous defenders had that last option within the transfer case. But I'm just gonna wait and see.
  25. Today
  26. Jaromir

42100 Liebherr R9800 Excavator

Sorry guys, I am not sure if anybody spotted that. In the promo video of Liebherr at the toy fair, you can see on the smartphone, that when the person is controlling the lego set when its driving uphill, an icon can be seen of a slant angle, and it is varying (20-25°). Do you think it will have some kind of a mechanism or sensor, or it is not gonna be an indicator, just random meaningless, cool looking feature?
  1. Load more activity