OK : Olav Krøigaard, I guess.

OK : Olav Krøigaard, I guess.

Hmm. Here was me thinking Lars Krogh Jensen designed the plane. :look:

Talking of designers, I've noticed "MT Lifting Service" on the side of the crawler crane. Who's M.T.? :grin:

Edited by Maaboo35

Hmm. Here was me thinking Lars Krogh Jensen designed the plane. :look:

Talking of designers, I've noticed "MT Lifting Service" on the side of the crawler crane. Who's M.T.? :grin:

probably Michael T. Jeppesen

probably Michael T. Jeppesen

Good thinking, Tekneex! Michael T. Jeppesen also designed the 42007 excavator, which uses the same sort of claw as the 42042 crane, so you're probably right. :classic:

Good thinking, Tekneex! Michael T. Jeppesen also designed the 42007 excavator, which uses the same sort of claw as the 42042 crane, so you're probably right. :classic:

42007 has to be 42006 I presume?

The B model looks solid but in the end I would never build it over the A model. For me the B model of the Crawler Crane is way more interesting. I wonder what the B model of the Fire Plane will be, any suggestions?

I wonder what the B model of the Fire Plane will be, any suggestions?

Hee-low? Stunt plane? Edited by XAxles

They were already 100% confirmed by a video a few pages back. Another picture confirming them doesn't confirm them any more. 100% is 100%. :grin:

Eh don't take this the wrong way, just being a grumpy old man. :wink:

Still no sign of the 24-Hour Racer or motorcycle on the LEGO store upcoming sets lists in the US.

:/

I just called US customer service to confirm that it will be released in the US. They could not give me a date but said to "keep an eye out around summertime." I don't think they have a precise release date but I know they have some "sample" models in their warehouse. Also inquire about the 2H Merc and it already has an official date for US release (according to the very friendly rep) but it cannot be disclosed. So it will be released here and that is satisfaction enough for the delay in the 42039.

Hope this helps some of our US builders :wink:

I was hoping to get the 42039 for my birthday in March but instead I ordered the 42029 pick-up (300ish left in stock) and the cargo plane so I don't miss out on those.

Also inquire about the 2H Merc and it already has an official date for US release (according to the very friendly rep) but it cannot be disclosed.

:classic::sweet::laugh::grin:

Need to start saving and scrounging - anyone want to buy a slightly used 41999 (we took it up and down the outside steps and crashed it into the mud only a few times)

:classic::sweet::laugh::grin:

Need to start saving and scrounging - anyone want to buy a slightly used 41999 (we took it up and down the outside steps and crashed it into the mud only a few times)

This isn't quite the right thread for that, but I'd be interested. Did you clean it off, and do the motors still work?

Did you clean it off, and do the motors still work?

A few splashes on the body, just the tires got dirty - and didn't clean them - so no harm done to the PF's

Alright, that's good. But, I think we should take this to either the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or private messages, so as to not derail this thread any further.

Whats this about the 42038/9 not being available? i have not seen any 1H models on shelves in Australia yet but our Lego store can ship them here.

Yes, there isn't one. :wink:

You mean there are TWO? *oh2*

Oh my... I've never been so excited! :excited:

Edited by Omikron

Whats this about the 42038/9 not being available? i have not seen any 1H models on shelves in Australia yet but our Lego store can ship them here.

US Region isn't getting them until some time in the Summer apparently.