xwingyoda

Eiffel Tower (10181) Box Art

looks great (but it does look a tad bit too square) I'll buy it anyway, ofcourse! *y*

I'm undecided. I had hoped that LEGO would have modified the scale a bit to make it more minifig scale. However I think it'll look plain wrong right next to anything minifig scale.

On the other hand, for those micro-scale builders, this looks fantastic. I do like the charm of microscale, but I much prefer minifig scale.

Also it looks a bit "blocky". They should have used weird techniques such as hinges, etc in order to make this set imo. But they've built it studs up all the way and there are unsightly sticky out bits imo.

Im just glad that now I can save my money for Market Street. Might make a good parts set however...

Cheers for the pics yoda! :-) *y*

|-/ I am not impressed much. It is too bricky and unrealistic altough there are very good pieces. Solid color good. Should be bigger. When is it coming out in US?

Thanks for sharing, *yoda* !

Despite the blocky looks, it must be quite the eye catcher in any room *sweet*

I'm actually impressed it kind of came out of nowhere from a confirmed news a few weeks ago to you purchasing - and probably building as i type - this set.

Non-scale ? Yeah, whatever. Let's add minifigs and minifig-scale elevators / shop to it ! Will look dandy as a theme park Eiffel tower too. ;-)

I would like to see lego do an Arc De Triumph! (my spellnig is probably off! :-$ )

Impressove...most impressive. I like it alot.

They only made one copy of this set and it's Yoda's :-P .

There is the content of parts and as you can see, there are NO Technic parts whatsoever

Ummm, I see at least 20 Technic bricks in the inventory ;)

Ummm, I see at least 20 Technic bricks in the inventory ;)

I think they were referring to the more modern liftarms etc. The classic Technic brick is always welcome.

|-/ I am not impressed much. It is too bricky and unrealistic...

I know. Its almost like its made out of some sort of plastic block, like Lego, or something X-D

Wow! This is really neat! Did they really only make one copy? And I'm having trouble seeing the mini elevators and shops. Ah well.

Will this be available outside Europe?? Anyone know the cost in the US?

This will look pretty cool next the Statue of Liberty.

Lego needs to continue with this line. Lots of possibility.

The Space Needle in Seattle, Arc de Triomphe would be cool if they could do the carvings?? That would be interesting to see their solution. The Colosseum and would cool along with some more US monuments, The Washington Monument, Lincoln, Jeferson, the White House, and the Capitol building.

I would also like a WTC. This would be great to see, IMO!

Jamie

OK Guys I finally opened the box last night and here are pics of its content (most impressive really).

As you can see, there are 3 instruction booklets 8-

This set just looks perfect, you are so lucky you get to build it. Hope you have fun.

Morten

Thanks for all the pics Yoda! I'm really looking forward to seeing it finished! X-D

Nice pics and a impressive and really classic (due to Basic brick usage) set. *wub*

I might pick up this beast, but it's very pricey to me. I think it would be at 199 € here in Germany, since the Statue of liberty had this price tag, too in the last years of Availability through LEGO and both are in the same leguage of monumental sets. But here's the problem: I don't have that much money at the moment. >:-(

mFg Widdi

Looks pretty bland and boring to put together. I'm sure no one here have fun building 20 times the same module.

The overall look and proportion are well respected though, but I'm sure that with Technic beams (studded or studless) they would have achieved a better looking and probably less blocky result.

Now I challenge Lego to put together an Atomium :

atomium3.jpg

Belgium pride on ! :-P

Now I challenge Lego to put together an Atomium :

atomium3.jpg

Belgium pride on ! :-P

you know, i was thinking about that as well... X-D

Wow, its the only iconic monument you guys have X-D Impressive, most impressive :-P

French Pride On !!

*yoda*

Wow, its the only iconic monument you guys have X-D Impressive, most impressive :-P

French Pride On !!

*yoda*

Well, not the only one I guess.... *sweet*

LEGO rendering on! *y*

b4-1.jpg

*wub* *wub* *wub* *wub*

very impressive !

*wub* *wub* *wub* *wub*

why did I leave Paris 3 years ago ! I'm too far from that Lego Shop now... :'-(

Yoda, you're definitly a very lucky man.

Hi

*yoda* , I have a question

I'll visit Paris next weekend. Are the other seven ET availible in this shop or not until official release? Where is the shop exactly?

MfG

Sebastian