Probably that it's one of the 11 pieces that has 666 in the number. Although I could understand it if this was #06666.

A grand for just a piece of lego? :-0

Er, sorry but what so special about 06668?

for that price, you can order a specially made plate made in pure gold, with a specialized number etched on it...

I've got 12613 from the set that I've built, and two others in sealed boxes so I have no idea what numbers they are.

I've got 12613 from the set that I've built, and two others in sealed boxes so I have no idea what numbers they are.

Three total?

Yup. Bought one during a vacation last week and put it together. Found out how rare they were and figured it was worth driving another 7 hours to get two more. Tried for a fourth, but the LEGO store was all sold out. I think I got the last two they had.

I jumped on a deal and got another 41999 set. The set was opened so i could see the number: 02122. We can cross that one of the list :P

I ordered mine from S@H the day it was released.... as in 12:01am, along with the Delorean. Anyway, I ended up with 09002.

I'm from denmark and got plate number 17179. I've been making a lego 41999 group on facebook.. i think that we should make some kind of a page with a 41999 register... number. Country. Which one who was top 100.... and so

Probably that it's one of the 11 pieces that has 666 in the number. Although I could understand it if this was #06666.

There are in fact 40 plates containing 666. Consider:

• 666 in the last three positions. The first digit can be 0 or 1, and the second digit can be 0-9 = 20 plates of the form xx666
  • 666 in the middle three positions. The first digit has the same restrictions, and the last digit can be 0-9, for another 20 plates of the form x666x

Anyway, my plate number is 09059.

I'm from denmark and got plate number 17179. I've been making a lego 41999 group on facebook.. i think that we should make some kind of a page with a 41999 register... number. Country. Which one who was top 100.... and so

Hi Madsen,

Welcome to EB :wink:

I do like the idea of having an Index, but it will be quite hard.

There are in fact 40 plates containing 666. Consider:

• 666 in the last three positions. The first digit can be 0 or 1, and the second digit can be 0-9 = 20 plates of the form xx666
  • 666 in the middle three positions. The first digit has the same restrictions, and the last digit can be 0-9, for another 20 plates of the form x666x

Oh, right.

My number plate is 10794.

Finally got it finished a couple of weeks after waiting a couple of months for a missing bag to arrive. :hmpf_bad:

Looks great though, this will be the one set I won't sort into my collection. :classic:

Still have not opened mine .... what if, 10 years from now, I open it, and a bag is missing?

What would be 'useful' is how many people had missing bags? ... just to build some statistics / risk analysis.

^^

According to someone I know who works at the toy store I bought my set from, there were at least two others with missing bags, so possibly quite a few.

Sucks to be the person who opens it in 10 years and finds a bag is missing!

I think it may be acceptable to open the seals just to check whether all the bags are there, especially since it is known that there are sets with missing bags.

I think someone buying a 'MISB' set years in the future would rather get a 'technically' opened box with all the parts confirmed there than a true MISB set with a missing bag.

agreed ... that's a real dilemma ... or, what one can do is 'weigh' them, but need a very precise scale.

Edited by DrJB