vmln8r

A-Team van and steering stuff

The steering system allows for tight wheel wells, and meant I could use those shiny (but wide) red wheels. This is a non-motorised version:

8381355813_f4235ee909.jpg

Anyone else find themselves humming the theme? :) BA Pities Da Foo who doesn't like this van. LOL

Edited by Diamondback

nice one, brings back some memories, you really got the van captured very well in a small package, and the steering is excellent, would build this to show the kids if I thought they would have any idea what the A-Team was

This thing is super cool :wub: :wub: :wub: Ooooh the memories

The steering is very very clever. You are not having any troubles using the 3L blue pins (friction-wise) on the steering ?

And the speed is also excellent ! I think I saw it drift in the Youtube movie ? :cry_happy:

ps, kieran, take them to the A-Team movie maybe ? It's more action-paced than the series was but it captures the spirit of the original A-team very well in my opinion :thumbup:

I petty the fool who doesn't like this MOC! :laugh:

Very nice creation. Authentic color scheme and very clever compact design.

Realy nice good shape and nice technical use of parts :thumbup:

What motor are u useing for driveing

Can u make instructions for the steering system?

Mr-T was the only actor who stands-out among the rest. This creation is really coool~ especially the drifting part.

Thanks everyone. It uses an XL to drive (40:8>20:28); the drifts are with plastic wheels. Strikeman, there aren't any friction pins in the motorised version. I'll try to post breakdown pictures/instructions later.

Edited by VMLN8R

Very cool MOC, as someone recently wrote me, I wish I was able to do little things like yours, and I add further I would save me many parts :laugh: .

Nice re-creation...as a child of the 70's and 80's, sure brings back memories, makes me want to haul out the DVD box set of Season 1 of A-Team I have...great show