Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest II Confirmation & Discussion Thread

mod_note_06.jpg

Mod note: The interlude has been posted. Sorry for the delay. Also, the conclusion of Day Nine Four had an incorrect vote tally. It has now been updated to reflect the correct allocation of votes. Thanks!

Mod note: The interlude has been posted. Sorry for the delay.

:laugh: Great video Hinck.

Also, the conclusion of Day Nine had an incorrect vote tally.

Time sure flies in Winterhaven. :look:

:laugh: The vote tally was ten and should've been nine...on day four! :blush:

I think one musical interlude should now officially be required in every mafia game, it was just that good. :wub:

:laugh: Great video Hinck.

Hinck you are insane and I want your babies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think one musical interlude should now officially be required in every mafia game, it was just that good. :wub:

Thanks, guys! I really had fun making it. As much as I complain that I have no free time, I spent the time to do that. :blush: Well, it was worth it because I enjoyed it and it appears to be making my players happy. :wub_drool:

Absolutely hilarious! :grin:

Your dedication to hosting is beyond comparison, Hinck. :wub:

Thanks for making that awesome interlude with Maurice as the star, Hinck :cry_happy:

Interlude

[This is meant for fun, there are no alignment clues in it. Fun, fun, fun only!]

Hinckley's Baaaaaa-hemian Rhapsody!

Words cannot express how awesome that was! I worship you, Sir. :wub_drool:

:laugh: The vote tally was ten and should've been nine...on day four! :blush:

I noticed that and I was going to point it out, but I was already dead, so it didn't matter! :laugh:

My phone isn't recognizing the embedded video of the interlude, so I'm missing out here :cry_sad: !

My phone isn't recognizing the embedded video of the interlude, so I'm missing out here :cry_sad: !

You are, I'm afraid, Scouty. :sad: It was both wonderful and hilarious. :wub_drool:

:wub: :wub: :wub: That was so much fun to watch and listen to.

Wow. Just wow.

Scouty, this should work on your iPhone, clicky:

Scouty, this should work on your iPhone, clicky:

Hinck doesn't have the setting for mobile playing set up :sceptic: Meanie :tongue:

This can't be any surprise, but :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: for Hincks. I'd say that my greatest accomplishment so far in this game was staying alive long enough to be featured in that video. Pancho may now die happy.

TI'd say that my greatest accomplishment so far in this game was staying alive long enough to be featured in that video. Pancho may now die happy.

Same here. :blush: That was absolutely awesome. :grin_wub:

:wub_drool: Hinckley, that was the most epic thing I've ever seen! Congratulations, you win. Not only was that amazing, but that's also one of my freaking favorite bands! :grin_wub:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Unimpressed.

The angling was off .342 degrees during one of the turns of the figures. Better luck on Day Six.

Unimpressed.

The angling was off .342 degrees during one of the turns of the figures. Better luck on Day Six.

:laugh: Yes and there was the point where I totally kicked the camera off it's base on "do the Fandango." I clearly don't have a tripod. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm so happy it is entertaining. That is the most enjoyable part for me: providing entertainment. :cry_happy:

How do I do that? :wacko:

There's an option that you check that enables/disables playback on mobile devices. You probably set it on disable by default or something. I think you can change that on the video's privacy settings.

There's an option that you check that enables/disables playback on mobile devices. You probably set it on disable by default or something. I think you can change that on the video's privacy settings.

On Youtube or when I publish it from iVideo?