Lightning Dragon

Our favorite Lego CMF minifigures!

With 7 series out (well, technically 9, counting Team GB and the almost-out Series 8) and hopefully more on the way, I think we should share our favorites. I'll start.

My favorite is the series 2 Spartan Warrior :knight:

He's a Spartan. Enough said.

pic2374B2EB9424B0970D638A8DF9C20920.jpg

My other favorite is the Elf (series 3) He kind of represents Legolas or any elf from LotR. Everything about him is extremely detailed. His bow is a longbow, which is different from the one that the S1 forestman has. The shield has a deer on it and has a lot of design. The top looks like chain mail, and this minifigure overall is just superb :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I really would like TLG to make another Elf in a future CMF series.

My other favorites include the Bagpiper, Aztec, Galaxy Patrol (Space Marine), Team GB archer, Conquistador, Roman and Santa! Post your favorites :wink:

Edited by Lightning Dragon

I really like the idea of this topic! :sweet:

My favorites are the first Skater figure (nice new hair, nice head, and a cool jacket), the Nurse figure (nice new hair, and a nice needle piece), the first Cheerleader figure (all around excellent new figure), the first Surfer figure (all around excellent new figure), the Spartan (need I say why?), mariachi (all around excellent new figure), the Elf figure (all around excellent new figure), the Baseball Player (all around excellent new figure), all of Series 4 ( :grin: ), graduate (all around excellent new figure except for the jacket-cape), the Lizard Guy figure (funny), the Sleepy Head figure (all around excellent new figure), the Mechanic figure (excellent new hair, and the great tool box piece), the Bride figure (so lovely I'd marry her :laugh: ), the second Rocker figure (excellent new hair and guitar piece), the Galaxy Patrol figure (need I say why?), the Computer Guy (all around excellent new figure, and a cheap way to get Robin's hair), and the Pirate figure (all around excellent new figure).

Oh, I almost forgot, every Team GB figure. :wub:

That was a lot to type. :laugh:

Edited by just2good

My favorites are the first Skater figure (nice new hair, nice head, and a cool jacket), the Nurse figure (nice new hair, and a nice needle piece), the first Cheerleader figure (all around excellent new figure), the first Surfer figure (all around excellent new figure), the Spartan (need I say why?), mariachi (all around excellent new figure), the Elf figure (all around excellent new figure), the Baseball Player (all around excellent new figure), all of Series 4 ( :grin: ), graduate (all around excellent new figure except for the jacket-cape), the Lizard Guy figure (funny), the Sleepy Head figure (all around excellent new figure), the Mechanic figure (excellent new hair, and the great tool box piece), the Bride figure (so lovely I'd marry her :laugh: ), the second Rocker figure (excellent new hair and guitar piece), the Galaxy Patrol figure (need I say why?), the Computer Guy (all around excellent new figure, and a cheap way to get Robin's hair), and the Pirate figure (all around excellent new figure).

Oh, I almost forgot, every Team GB figure. :wub:

Whoa. That's a lot. All the minfigs are well made though :classic:

My pick would be Series 6 Grey Alien because I love that sort of stereotypical Alien look and the Series 7 Bagpiper because that figure is just so well done.

Edited by Hawkman

Summarizing all around excellent new figures :laugh:

On topic:

As a castle guy My top 3 are:

-Spartan

-Elf

-Evil Knight

I wish next series would include a good knight with visor helmet. I don´t own any of those. :grin:

Summarizing all around excellent new figures :laugh:

On topic:

As a castle guy My top 3 are:

-Spartan

-Elf

-Evil Knight

I wish next series would include a good knight with visor helmet. I don´t own any of those. :grin:

I know i wanted the knight from the new series had a black helmet with a visor. Then it would be one of my favorites :shrug_oh_well:

My favorite is the Lego Series 1 zombie. Not sure about the drumstick or shovel accessory but I love the fact Lego acknowledged such an adult theme. I'm sure that it's popularity has played a part in the recent rush of TLG monster fighter zombie mini-figs releases.

Other favorites are the series 3 MIME and the new Series 7.5 Olympic Boxer!

Other favorites are the series 3 MIME and the new Series 7.5 Olympic Boxer!

Mime is from series 2.

Apart from that I will say Elf, Spartan, Zombie, Roman, Evil Knight, Galaxy Patrol, Evil Dwarf.

:grin: In total I have 6 favorites.

2 of them ae my absolute favorites.

1. Swimming Champion: Series 7

2. Boxer: Series 5

3. Bunny Suit Guy: Series 7

4. Sleepyhead(Tired kid): Series 6

5. Galaxy Patorl: Series 7

6. Hazmat Dude: Series 4

EDIT: I forgot to add all of the GB minifigures :laugh:

Edited by LegoCloneFanatic

Theres so many to choose from but some of my favourites are the same as most have mentioned. The elf, forest man, spartan, roman, gladiator and Aztec.

The ones that I always have on display on my desk and are played with the most are the musketeer, geisha, samurai, pharaoh, cleopatra and for some reason I really like the genie. I think it's the leg piece, lamp and the gem on the genie that I like the most.

There are a bunch of good ones for a Castle/Pirates fan like myself; elf (which I sadly have yet to come to own :cry_sad: ), musketeer, evil dwarf, evil knight, grandma visitor, highland battler, etc. - but my favorite is probably the Forestman, as he was the first fig of them all that peaked my interest and a brilliant throwback to one of my favorite subthemes from my childhood:

1307763125_forestman.jpg

Really hard to choose! There are so many figs I like from all the series, so my Top 10 have to be:

S7 Galaxy Patrol

S2 Spartan

S3 Elf

S1 Magician

S5 Gladiator

S1 Forest Man

S4 Musketeer

S6 Minotaur

S5 Dwarf

S1 Space Man

Honorable Mentions include S6 Bandit, S7 Aztec, S5 Boxer, S6 Genie, and S4 Viking.

I don't have many and there are a couple I'd really like, but for now my two favourites are:

* Hazmat Guy: I just love the detail and the expression combined with his profession. He's sitting on my desk holding the "laser beam" from the Alien's gun in his other hand which looks like some kind of radioactive rod.

* Intergalactic Girl: Just reminds me of really kitsch 70s/80s Sci-Fi... right down to the Farah-Fawcett big hair.

The last couple of series have been so good though. Loads of cool and interesting stuff.

Favourite

Series 1: Cheerleader & Clown

Series 2: Spartan & Disco dude

Series 3: Gorilla suit guy

Series 4: Punk & street skater

Series 5: Boxer, Lizard man & Graduate

Series 6: Liberty, Mechanic & Sleepyhead

Series 7: Bagpiper, Bride, Bunnysuit guy & Geek

Olympics: Swimmer

Least Favourite

Series 1: None really

Series 2: Witch

Series 3: Space villain

Series 4: Ice skater

Series 5: Egyptian Queen (Just looked like a drag queen!)

Series 6: Minotaur

Series 7: Galaxy patrol

Olympics: Tennis player

There are a bunch of good ones for a Castle/Pirates fan like myself; elf (which I sadly have yet to come to own :cry_sad: ), musketeer, evil dwarf, evil knight, grandma visitor, highland battler, etc. - but my favorite is probably the Forestman, as he was the first fig of them all that peaked my interest and a brilliant throwback to one of my favorite subthemes from my childhood:

Series 1 was mainly classic minifigures redesigned in a newer way.

Okay, here's my Top Three, in no particular order:

pic9E59C175A866CD83AABCF4FE6AD273FA.jpg

LegoRoyalGuardS5.jpg

4774549049_6035ccfe30.jpg

The reason I love these three so much more than the other 112 (well, strictly 121) is because they're so unique and I never expected to these figures in Lego.

Edited by Roger Rabbit

Great thread! What a cool topic.

As a fantasy/history minifig collector, my favourites are mostly ones that TLG hadn't done before plus a few they re-imagined.

In order of preference:

1. Elf

2. Ocean king (Neptune/Poseidon)

3. Genie

4. Minotaur

5. Musketeer

6. Evil knight

7. Spartan

8. Werewolf

9. Gnome

10. Zombie

11. Viking woman

12. Leprechaun

13. Evil dwarf

14. Aztec warrior

I really hope the rumours are true that there will be a fairy in S8. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a faun/satyr in a subsequent series.

Edited by AmperZand

These would have to be my favorite figs from each series:

Series 1: Astronaut

Series 2: Spartan

Series 3: Fisherman

Series 4: Musketeer

Series 5: Zookeeper

Series 6: Highlander

Series 7: Aztec

Series 8: TBD

My pick would be Series 6 Grey Alien because I love that sort of stereotypical Alien look and the Series 7 Bagpiper because that figure is just so well done.

I really like the bagpiper too, but I have one question. Should the plaid design on the bagpipe, hat, and kilt be the same? I'm not Scottish so I don't know.

I really like the bagpiper too, but I have one question. Should've the plaid design on the bagpipe, hat, and kilt be the same? I'm not Scottish so I don't know.

Yes, they should. As far as I know, since Victorian times, clans and regiments have each been associated with one tartan each and no one mix 'n' matched. More offensive though, is the minifigure's underpants. Real Scotsmen don't wear anything under their kilts. :tongue:

Gladiator

next in line: elf

best part: hair from cheerleader

I like the idea of this Topic. Because I'm Hispanic/Native American, my favorite figures have something to do with my culture and lifestyle. So here i will list my top 5 in No particular order and with my reason :classic:

S3 Tribal Chief

Coming from my Native American side, to me he is just awesome. I love the printing, head piece, and tribal markings.

picE95BEC6DCC5AFBAF768D3038DA194DC8.jpg

S1 Tribal Hunter

Again from my Native American side i just cant not like this figure. Just like the Chief, i like love this figure for the same reasons.

pic5019BF7E7CF4DE47FDFACDB91B610A2F.jpg

S2 Maraca Man

Coming from my Hispanic side i also love everything about this figure. The colors stand out and i love his Pancho and hat.

picFF7E344BC80498FF2EE11E3CFA0F74CD.jpg

S2 Surfer

Being from southern CA, the beach is never to far away. The printing on the legs and board is what really makes it awesome to me. It has that real beach vibe. This figure reminds me of California which is why i love it.

pic38B0F9F727247ACDAD72910FD3855D00.jpg

S3 Rapper

I like this figure a lot because I'm a BIG hip-hop fan and this figure has the stereotypical hip-hop look to it. From the face printing, torso printing, and legs printing, they got the look perfect to me.

pic0FCA47910769057471D4AE01BCE8B320.jpg

Elf

Forestman

Evil Knight

Evil Dwarf

Highlander

In that order.

I know i wish the knight from the new series had a black homet with a visor. Then it would be one of my favorites :shrug_oh_well:

He does over at my house. :sweet: (see avatar)

Elf

Forestman

Evil Knight

Evil Dwarf

Highlander

In that order.

He does over at my house. :sweet: (see avatar)

Pretty funny :sweet: I don't have a classic knight helmet...