-zenn

Valor Hoverbike

Well, it's been like the third week in a row since it's around 30°C and don't really feel like building a lot, nor do anything else for that matter. But I just had to do something with this scooter I got my hands on a while ago, though I'm not a fan of 3rd party items, it's really good. One point of critisiscm; please make a hole on the back stud, like the other two on the scooter. :thumbup:

Anyway after sketching away and doing some mock-up stuff; it ended as a retro-future hoverbike. :laugh:

7282199592_327118e394.jpg

7282193718_320cf1347b.jpg

Valor; a hoverbike inspired by 'Radio Kootwijk'.

Flickr Gallery

Comments and critisiscm welcome.

I :wub: it, especially how you used a custom Vespa scooter chassis as it's base. :grin:

In my opinion this is one of your best hoverbike creations ever.....Brick On '-zenn' ! :grin:

Fantastic! Every city of the future should be bustling with these.

Now that's a scooter!

it just screams zipping around :laugh:

Really really nice build in such a small space. Fantastic piece usage all around. The firehose in particular I thought was fantastic.

What's that little flex tube thing from the back engine? a bley whip? haha it's so great I can't even figure it out.

Wow, I have two of these scooters but had no idea they could be this awesome. What is the windshield from? I dont recognize it. mind sharing hiw this is built?

Sweet hoverscooter! The angled detailing on the front is really cool, and the whole thing works beautifully :thumbup:

I hate to say it, but that's probably the best thing you've done. I love it. I've been planning on getting a couple of those BrickForge scooters.

Solscud007 > The windshield is this part. :wink:

The front is easy to figure out on yourself, just take a look at my other bikes they use the same method.

The back turbine engine is basically;

Insert 2x 41677.gif into the body + 60849.gif + 6014b.gif.

I added some technic parts to get other angles and greebs on it.

gotoAndLego > Thank you. I must say I'm really fond of this one as well. :laugh:

Great job on this, certainly one of your best so far. The "eject" sticker is a really nice touch as well.

Solscud007 > The windshield is this part. :wink:

The front is easy to figure out on yourself, just take a look at my other bikes they use the same method.

The back turbine engine is basically;

Insert 2x 41677.gif into the body + 60849.gif + 6014b.gif.

I added some technic parts to get other angles and greebs on it.

gotoAndLego > Thank you. I must say I'm really fond of this one as well. :laugh:

Thanks so much.

Thanks so much.

If you make something with it, could you share it? I like to see other peoples interpretations. :sweet:

Edited by -zenn

LegoJalex, vriverajr3, Leo-J & Hrw-Amen> Thank you! :laugh: Now to figure out what I shall build next...