Brickdoctor

Happy Birthday, Oky and mutley777!

Happy birthday, guys! :sweet:

I couldn't find a good Buzz Lightyear cake, but since you're a fan of The Clone Wars, Oky, the two of you can share this LEGO Clone Trooper cake:

IMG_8232.JPG

I'd wish for you to get lots more LEGO, but I'm not sure if mutley needs more minifigs. :laugh:

Happy Birthday you two!

Hopeyou get want you want on your special day :sweet:

PS. Thanks for the Funnies Oky :grin:

PSS. Thanks for the 2012 SW Reviews mutley :laugh:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

Happy Birthday Guys! May you, mutley, get many cone trooper's today (so you can send them to me. :grin:)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! No lego this year as I asked for vouchers, so I can hit the sales hard we they come! :grin: I did get two BL orders today with various Clones in them though. :laugh:

Hope the others have had great Birthdays too!

Thanks, Doc. And thanks to everyone else too! I had a very nice day with lots of cake and other foods. :drool: I got the new Y-Wing set (which I might review) as well as an HD 3D TV, complete with blu ray player, wall mount, and Tron Legacy 3D! :thumbup: My folks took me to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, The IMAX Experience which was a great movie! I can really recommend it, although only half the scenes were shot in the IMAX format, but those which were shot that way were amazing, such as the skyscraper free-climbing scene! The best part was that we were the only ones in the theatre. :laugh:

Happy Birthday to mutley and any others who share this special day with us! :sweet:

Happy Birthday Guys! May you, mutley, get many cone trooper's today (so you can send them to me. :grin:)

He might give you some cone troopers, but he'll probably keep the clone troopers. :tongue:

Better late than never! :grin:

Happy birthday, gents! May the following your bring you, mutley, lots of new clones (to make tha gap between your Rep and mine Sep armies even bigger! :tongue: ) and to you, Oky, free funds for all those awesome licensed sets we're getting this year! :wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Better late than never! :grin:

That's the spirit! :laugh: Happy birthday guys, glad to hear y'all had a good one.

Indeed Happy B-Day Oky and Mutley and thanks for all your contributions to the Star Wars Forum :thumbup:

I think I'm late with this but Happy Birthday to Oky and mutley777 (Cant think of anything amusing to put here :grin:).