Sign in to follow this  
Captain Heineken

Favorite Pirate Minifigure

I've updated your title so it is less confusing when this topic is seen on the active topics list.

So hard to choose - I like both Captain Brickbeard (although for once it would be nice to see a pirate captain who didn't have an eyepatch, a hook on one hand *and* a peg leg) and the castaway from the 2009 Pirate line, but have to admit that some of the PoTC figures are awesome with regards to detailing, so probably would ultimately settle on one of them.

I've never seen that "castaway" minifigure before. But thanks to Bricklink, I found him. I'd say he is towards the top for me surprisingly.

pi053.jpg?0

This one, definitely, I believe he had a name, pete or something like that.

His torso is just perfect, he can be used as a pirate, a crew member of an imperial ship, harbor master, captain of a trading ship,... you name it, he's never out of place.

Too bad it's a rare minifigure, I believe it only came with the Skull's Eye Schooner and the Imperial Trading Post.

My favorite is the classic Imperial Soldier.

Imperial_Soldier.jpg

:pir-sad2:

agree, I remember that in 1989, this minifig was a success for the lot of unique pieces that could have a single minifig (epaulets, backpack, shako and the musket, the first fire weapon on lego)

I love the POTC minifigures and the admiral from lego pirates most of all, but my favorites are the two soldiers from 4193 London escape. I like the tricorn with white border very much (unfortunately they're often misprinted :pirate_sad2: ) and the torso of the officer is very nice too.

if lego makes E.I.T.C soldiers, cutler beckett, mr Mercer and governor Weatherby Swann, those would be my new favorites :pir-grin:

Edited by Lord Cutler Beckett

The classic redcoat infantry fig. Looks great in formation and are more accurate in uniform than the newer ones. :thumbup:

I love this one as well, it works really well as a British naval officer (the torso, that is).

pi009.jpg

pi053.jpg?0

This one, definitely, I believe he had a name, pete or something like that.

His torso is just perfect, he can be used as a pirate, a crew member of an imperial ship, harbor master, captain of a trading ship,... you name it, he's never out of place.

Too bad it's a rare minifigure, I believe it only came with the Skull's Eye Schooner and the Imperial Trading Post.

Trader Steve is his name I believe. He's my favorite too, for the same reason - versatility. My 2nd choice is Ironhook.

The Imperial Armada soldier is such a great minifigure! I don't know if he's definitely my favourite, but definitely among the top three and I'm pretty certain he is the best. I love his face, I think it may be my favourite minifig face LEGO have ever made. I think I posted something to this effect in the review on "Pirates' Perilous Pitfalls" or something.

Trader Steve is his name I believe.

Yeah, it's some sort of CP meme that got started waaay back here.

Maybe this topic should have a poll? There might be too many though (eliminating the similiar ones on Bricklink there's around 20 just from the classic line).

:pir-sad2:

agree, I remember that in 1989, this minifig was a success for the lot of unique pieces that could have a single minifig (epaulets, backpack, shako and the musket, the first fire weapon on lego)

Yeah, it is a parts pack in itself. :pir-classic:

My favorite is the Harbor Sentry.

pi064.gif

I, for one, think Lieutenant de Martinet looks good in a Bicorne.