Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Petaldan purchases 2 Remedies, 2 Grand Potions, and a Smoke Bomb for 45 Gold.

RETHINAL walks up to the bomb stall and nods his head at the dwarf," A gud mornin to ye master dwarf. A fine product you be sellin."

He buys 5 fire bombs and 5 holy bombs for 50 gold then combines each fire bomb with a holy bomb to get 5 smite bombs for another 10 gold. "Thank ye sir these shall make a mighty weapon for a cleric such as me.

After sparring with Annienal, Hoke makes his way to the Marketplace for a few upgrades.

Starting gold 438

Mythrilize shield: -100 gold, - Mythril

Remove Opal from Zoot's Order: -50 gold

Add Ethereal Opal to Zoot's Order: -50 gold

Buys 4 Remedies: -40 gold

Ending gold 198

Lord Cedric approaches Fabain with da boots (SP 2 footwear). "How much do ya want fir them boots? I can't imagine more than 20 gold."

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by wiz

Dyric walks into the marketplace. His change purse isn't as heavy as he'd have liked, but there were still a few things he could get done.

Laying his crossbow on a workbench, he adds the elemental saphire.

(136-50=86 gold)

Edited by The Legonater

Cedric walks to the marketplace after his outburst. Without saying a word, he blows his money on 2 venoms, and leaves.

In preparation for her next adventure, Quintessa marched to the Marketplace. First, she sold her Gold Bar. (210+50=260 gold)

Then she went to Portia, and purchased three Grand Potions, a Mead, two Smelling Salts and a Nostrum. (260-30-15-50-35=130 gold)

Finally she went to Anwyl's Smithy, where she upgraded her Rolling Pin twice in a row to WP:5. (130-40-50=40 gold)

The Queen Mother left satisfied to meet her next employer.

Heckz walks into the Marketplace as if he owned it.

First thing he made was go to Portia.

"I see you are still wearing that wreck you call 'make up'. Careful, boo, too much of it and your face will fall off. Not that I wouldn't want that, though."

He buys 2 Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essences, 3 Remedies, 4 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums and 3 Meads (30 + 100 + 30 + 100 + 70 + 45 = 375).

He proceeded to Dain Almight's.

"Who the hell are you?"

heroicaquest100-dainalmight.jpg

"I-"

"Oh wait, I just realized, I don't care."

He buys a Seal Bomb (50).

The amount of gold he had just spent didn't stop his hellish headache one bit. (2827 - 375 - 50 = 2402)

Torald bursts into Gnomeo's toolshed and buys a shovel and pickaxe. He pays 30 gold (286-30=256 gold) Bye, and have a nice day!

Matthias drops in on Anwyl quick to have an Opal removed from his Restored Fireball Extraordinaire and replaced with an Etheral Opal before heading off to his next quest.

172-50-50=72

Ezeran walks up to Fabian and hands him the Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone). "How much are you willing to pay me for this?"

Some time after waking up in the mud in the "Fields of Glory". We find Germ at the marketplace...

If you can not fix this sword. Just then buy it for scrap metal. As he was talking to the "smith". And while you are at it you can buy this Throwing Knife too.

OoC:

To sum up I sold a

Charred Longsword (WP:10; 1 in 6 chance to break with ever use; Longsword)

Throwing Knife (WP:3; throwing weapon)

Starting out gold 314+50+15=379 for ending gold

Addok-Zo sells the Fighting Boots he won from the anniversary lottery for 100 Gold -- (10 + 100 = 110)

He then buys a pair of Pugilist’s Gloves for 80 Gold -- (110 - 80 = 30)

Ezeran walks up to Fabian and hands him the Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone). "How much are you willing to pay me for this?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Hmm, an interesting piece of cloth... How about I give you 30 gold for it?"

Ezeran walks over to Gnomeo to sell the pickaxe he found in Zylstra, then he walks up to Portia and nods towards her. "A lovely day wouldn't you say? I'm heading towards the fields so I need some supplies..."

Ezeran sells his pickaxe and his neutralizer and recieves 10 + 25 gold. He now has 73 gold. He then buys two grand tonics and a grand potion: (30 x 2 + 10) for a grand sum of 70 gold. Ezeran now has 3 gold left.

The symbiont growls in anticipation.

Kiray goes to Anwyl and places her crossbow and a diamond on the table. "I need you to merge these together for me." She pays 50 gold (She now has 570-50=520 gold) and recieves her crossbow merged with a diamond.

Keliim walks over to the potionshop and buys 3 potions, 2 grandpotions, 3 meads, 1 smellingsalts (125-105= 20 gold)

Then he bids farewell to Fenrí and goes to the Farm.

Edited by Mencot

With the odd time warps rampart all over the planet. We find Germ at the marketplace trying to buy a Black Knight's Armor. Before he heads out to the "Fields of Glory" again.

Starting Gold 354-200=154 ending Gold amount

After spending several minutes lost in Eubric's many streets, Zannaqim finally finds her way to the Marketplace, seeming uncomfortable among the merchants and stalls. *I hope that I am not swindled as I was with the Venom...* She soon finds herself in front of a ramshackle toolshed manned by a bearded gnome.

"Forgive me, but are you the Gnomeo that the Arthur told me to seek?"

"Nyeh! What's it to you, you--"

Zanna holds up the bag of 155 gold coins the Arthur had given her.

"I was told to buy your...'tools', is the word?"

The speechless gnome takes the money, giving Zanna a Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, and Magic Compass in exchange.

"Thank you." Leaving the shell-shocked shopkeeper behind her, Zanna takes her new Magic Compass and concentrates on the directions she has been given to the call-to-arms.

First, Cedric walks up to Smokebeard and buys a Shield for 50 gold, and sells his makeshift shield for 15 gold. (70-50+15=35 gold)

Then, Cedric goes to Portia's potion shack. He purchases 2 potions for 10 gold. (35-10=25 gold)

Next, he buys a bedroll and a shovel from Gnomeo. (25-15=10 gold.)

Lastly, Cedric purchases a holy bomb from Dain. (10-5=5 gold)

(Cedric: +Shield (SP:5), +2 potions, +bedroll, +shovel, +holy bomb, -80 gold, -makeshift shield)

Having concluded her business at the Hinckwell Villa Namyrra went to the marketplace and sought out Fabian to have him imbue her Amethyst, Emerald and Diamond into her Robe of the Archmagi for a total of 150 gold, leaving her with 1382 gold afterwards.

I go to the marketplace with Arthur's gold.

"Gnomeo, be a dear and fetch these items for me. Remember, you owe me one, right?" :grin:

100 = 2x Blind Bomb
100 = 2x Seal Bomb
050 = 1x Stun Bomb
300 = 1x Desert Cloak (Immunity to fire-, earth- and wind-elemental damage; backwear.)
300 = remove gems from cloak, imbue into Shadeaux Cloak (6 gem operations)
150 = Imbue loose Ethereal Opal, Garnet, and Ruby into Icy Halberd (3 gem operations)
--------------------------------
1000 gold (750 w/Artisan discount)

I purchase said items for 750 gold.