Fugazi

Pharaoh's Quest 2011

Not bad prices, did you noticed a rough piece count on any of the sets?

44 pieces

70 pieces

125 pieces

213 pieces

792 pieces

Bruce

44 pieces

70 pieces

125 pieces

213 pieces

792 pieces

Bruce

$50.00 for 213 pieces?!!? It's not even a licensed theme! :sceptic:

$50.00 for 213 pieces?!!? It's not even a licensed theme! :sceptic:

I think he's referring to the piece counts in order of this:

The local Lego Store here in the Bay Area in California has all but the sphinx set today.

Prices are:

$5

$10

$20

$30

$100

Bruce

So it's $30 fro 213 pieces, which is reasonable by todays crazy standards.

Ah okay I didn't see that price chart the last I heard it was 40-50.

Very, which is why I stay away from licensed themes.

Darn, I was afraid the wings would be one piece. Oh well, maybe I can still incorporate them in MOCs somehow...

I just wanted to add that I picked up the Staff set at a local TRU today. It was $9.99 US dollars.

Ahab out...............

I just wanted to add that I picked up the Staff set at a local TRU today. It was $9.99 US dollars.

Ahab out...............

What quality are staff and weapons?

The flying mummies are just amazing :wub: ! That set is a must for me. Now I can't decide wether I want the Atlantis temple or the pyramid, they are both such great sets!

here are some more neat pictures of pharaoh's quest from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LEGO-PHARAOHS-QUEST-SCORPION-PYRAMID-NISB-7327-JUST-/110612896927?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c10adc9f

all of the pictures were to big for me to upload.

*oh2**huh* Those Anubis warriors with their jackal heads look very intimidating! I didn't even notice how cartoonish the mummies looked until I compared it with the guardians of the great pyramid! :grin:

I just saw the PQ sets at my local TRU

Here are some pics I took with my iPhone of the Pyramid set:

post-1099-129000777358.jpg

post-1099-129000778226.jpg

That gold face on the pharaoh is gorgeous. I wonder if perhaps he has a double-sided head with a more decrepit mummy face on the other side.

I just saw the PQ sets at my local TRU

Here are some pics I took with my iPhone of the Pyramid set:

post-1099-129000777358.jpg

post-1099-129000778226.jpg

Both of them look simply wicked. I can tell from the other pic on Ebay, that the Pharaoh has a mummy/face plate double-sided head. :sweet:

That gold face on the pharaoh is gorgeous. I wonder if perhaps he has a double-sided head with a more decrepit mummy face on the other side.

Yes, he does actually. The back of the box shows both sides of the head. IIRC, the other face is more bandaged.

Wow. Just . . . wow. This theme is looking better and better with each new look we get at it. I do hope I get some money for Christmas, with which to pick up a few of these sets.

I'm just sitting here drooling, anymore. :cry_happy: This theme looks extremely exciting, i wasn't this excited since along time for a new lego theme! I always loved th adventurers theme, and this looks just as good if not even better. I really need to get some money together to buy these beautiful sets :wub:

As of a few days ago, the TRU in Colorado Springs didn't have any of these sets, but we seem to get things slightly later here.

I wonder when LEGO will update the website, so we can get the names for the remaining two characters (that is, if they have names. I hope they do).

Figs look great, I kinda wish we got more minifig variety in the smaller sets though. It seems like the Pyramid is the only way to get most of this theme's figs, like the Professor and Jackal.

Figs look great, I kinda wish we got more minifig variety in the smaller sets though. It seems like the Pyramid is the only way to get most of this theme's figs, like the Professor and Jackal.

As far as we know, yes. However, isn't there usually an exclusive/ limited or special edition set for most themes? there could be some of the other figures in that, if there is one. Or maybe impulse sets. We could get a couple of impulse sets, you never know however maybe it's a little late now and we've seen all of the PQ sets for now. I hope not, though.

I'm not sure if Pharaoh's Quest is 2011's main theme though - as much as it pains me to say it it looks like NinjaGo is Lego's biggest theme for 2011. It certainly has more sets, at any rate.

Will/Rocketbilly