Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 3

Morning fellows. Didn't get a drink last night, so anyone got a bottle? I'm not picky what it is.

As for our professor, he seems to know the killer. He says that he is not shocked to see him and that he always says that. Could this be someone who had buisness with him like a student. Who else are teachers not surprised to see.

How do we know that he was an investigator? Am I missing something? Must be, not a single drop of booze last night makes me slower.

He was watching Ivan, and said something about finding out information, so I think it's safe to assume so.

Sorry, and second glance, it looks like he was protecting Ivan.

He was watching Ivan, and said something about finding out information, so I think it's safe to assume so.

Sorry, and second glance, it looks like he was protecting Ivan.

I agree, he was protecting him, but if only someone was helping him. :sadnew: And to be honest, I dont think our fireman has anything to do with it. I have not seen anything that makes him stand out as a mafioso, but that could be what he wants us to think...

I agree, he was protecting him, but if only someone was helping him. :sadnew: And to be honest, I dont think our fireman has anything to do with it. I have not seen anything that makes him stand out as a mafioso, but that could be what he wants us to think...

Please. I have the strength to do my job, but I don't flaunt it, as it were.

God damn it, I knew it would happen eventually, but it sure is a shock to see one of our own killed, and us still no closer to finding the bastards that did it. I do think there are several things we can interpret from the results of the night, however. Clearly, one family wanted Rick dead, and the succeeded. The other family however wanted to convert him, hence the suitcase. Now, what has me here, is that bastard with the suitcase mentions his failure with me the previous night, which raises some interesting questions. There were two people potentially converted on night one, plus the guy who was considering attacking me. What does it mean, then, that this man is now trying to convert someone? Is it the same man doing a different job, meaning the scummy bastards can share their night actions? Or does it mean we have a third group to worry about, because that would mean there were three attempted conversions on the first night. I don't have the foggiest bloody clue, but I'll be interested to see what the rest of you think. I'll also be interested to hear from Shaun and whether he saw anything that might help us.

In the mean time, I need some damn food.

And how many of us in this town own an axe for chopping firewood? I certainly do.

It was him. :tongue: He said he has an axe himself! He's guilty! Yeah, yeah, I'm just kiddin' around.

The fact that an axe was the murder weapon points the finger at noone.

But it sure would be helpful if the murder weapon did help lead to the killer...

Man Chief, your theories are making my head hurt. Surely there can't be another group amongst all thi. :wacko: But... thinking back to other situations like this, books I've read, it's possible there may be a neutral killer out there. I dunno, this is all very confusing. I still don't understand how we don't know who the guy that was bodyslammed through a table was...

Chief, I dont think that they can share night actions. This is what I think:

There were 2 original godfathers, their night actions are assumed to be to convert.

They each got someone on the first night, most likely.

One more was tried to convert tonight, but they were thwarted by Ricks murderer.

One converted soul was turned into a killer (now I am just guessing)who tried to do away with the Professor.

The other converted soul was perhaps Ricks killer, or that may be the Godfather himself, while the other convert was in Stash's store.

Am I making any sense here?

Poor Rick.. He was a good lad.. It was a great loss for us to bear and a even greater loss that the scums are out to recruit more of these. I really don't know who I should really trust since there are so many of you and I had placed my trust on a certain one or two unless of course, those evil Godfathers have decided to convert them, so I will keep numb about it to prevent that from happening.

It appears our Prof Shaun is well versed in his Russian wrestling, which is quite typical of his brother, Ivan. You does reminds me of him, glad to know that you managed to kick your assailant butt.

So little info. I think we need to start putting our heads together and list our suspects down. It's clear that the longer we drag the more vulnerable we are.

I say, Shaun, did you by-chance catch a glimpse at your would've-been murderer when you were pumbling him senseless?

Do you remember anything about your attacker, Shaun? Or why you were able to fend him off?

We must get to the bottom of this! Professor, did you catch a glimpse of the attackers face? or even some clothing?

As for you, Professor, sounds like you 'ad a very close call. Good thing you were able to overcome 'em. Would you mind givin' a statement, specifyin' what you'd been doin' that day, who you think'd want to attack you n' why? Might give us some leads if you've got summat to share.

I assume the attacker'll still be in your classroom if we check it out?

Looks like we've got a double killer duo. I'm glad to see Prof. Shaun alive. Hell, we could use a man like him on the force.

Brave Shaun, I never knew he could fight like that. :oh:

(I'm not quoting everyone, but I'll reply to all at once)

That was a close call, but not overly challenging, it's all part of my training. I can't be killed at night, as the fool who attacked me has just discovered. That must have come as a surprise.

So here's how it happened...

A few days ago, when this whole situation started, I was approached by someone claiming to be the head of the Night Watch. I believe it's true, but I also believe she was converted that same night. We saw it happen, and now it all makes sense. Night Watch, for those of you who are unaware, is a group of concerned loyal citizens who watch for wrong doings and report back. If we are targeted at night, we know who did it to us. She knew this, but attacked me anyway, since she assumed that I'm just a simple teacher and would die. She was dead wrong on that one, we all have histories, and mine is not so simple, but quite fortunately for the town, it can help save you. I would appreciate hearing from the surviving members of Night Watch so we can coordinate our efforts and rid this town of the scum that would try to kill us.

As for the killer... I expect a quick and efficient vote to this effect to follow as soon as allowed and you will see for yourselves.

And now, let me introduce our first scum, and an important one given their ability to kill...

Police Woman Carrie Price (CallMePie)

You made a big miscalculation, missy, and you're paying for it today. I know you couldn't help being converted, but still, you knew enough of my abilities to know that targeting me was a mistake, though I can see why you tried it, given my inability to be converted. Now you see why I didn't trust you with more information.

Anyone have any questions that I missed?

Police Woman Carrie Price (CallMePie)

Filth in my force!? Well we can't bloody have that, can we? :angry: Looks like we've found our inside job, I'm all for an old-fashioned lynching! Deputy, fetch the riot shields torches and the tomato sauce, we're going to have a lynch mob on our hands soon enough boys!

A solid lead! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Looks we gotta wait for Carrie to give a weak defence, then when we can vote, we all vote her out. And if she turns out she's innocent, we vote our teacher friend out. Sound like a plan?

Oh, god! I always suspected there was summat fishy about 'er ever since she joined, yet I'm still shocked now I find its true! She had a bad attitude an' a general air o' secrecy 'bout 'er.

I'd like t' 'ear what she's got t' say before we take action, but I'm with you, Chief!

A mole. I knew it!

Ooh a suspect! Either she's got some explaining to do or we've got some voting to do!

I sure hope this helps us with our ordeal against the mafia.

At least now we have a solid lead, rather than aimlessly pointing blame at others like we did yesterday and on the day before.

Let's see what Ms. Price has to say about all of this, but anybody who attacks another in the night is likely scum.

This is very alarming, I'm looking forward to hear what sort of fancy-schmancy story this "police" woman is going to tell us. It better be a good one..

How unfortunate it is that we lost Rick in the night, he was always the best mechanic.

Anyway now we're getting somewhere. I see no reason for the Professor to be lying, therefore I will be placing my vote with a fair amount of confidence later in the day. I would like to hear what she has to say in her defence though I won't be expecting it to convince me otherwise.

I´m not totally sure I got this Night Watch thing:

So every NW-Member knows every other NW-Member, which are all proven town, unless hey are converted, right?

And each can see who did a night action on them?

And what night action this is?

And beyond this power you have further, regular night actions, like repelling killing attempts on their lifes?

And Carrie Price was a part of them, as well as Shaun Dows, but carrie was converted and therefore the scum knows every NW plus their night actions?

So if I got this right, you NWs have some big problems, but at least we know the scum´s killer.

If not, please explain me this whole thing, ´cause I really don´t get it.

Either way, either Shaun is right and Carrie is scum, or Shaun is blaming someone randomly, which was very scummy.

So killing carrie is a lock, if she´s scum we got one of them, if she´s not we should take on the teacher.

It seems a bit early, but Shaun seems very confident, so I vote: Carrie Price/Callmepie

It seems a bit early, but Shaun seems very confident, so I vote: Carrie Price/Callmepie

Woaw there Nutter, we're all eager to vote but let's at least wait till the blasted voting box is brought out closer to lunchtime, aye? :laugh:

So every NW-Member knows every other NW-Member, which are all proven town, unless hey are converted, right?

Not exactly. Carrie was given the complete list because she was the leader. I wasn't, and she claimed that none of the members were. At the time, she should have still been loyal, so I believe that. I don't know the other members, and I assume they don't either (except for knowing me). As for conversions, I know that I can't be. When I first spoke to Carrie, I asked if she had the same luck and she didn't, so I was hesitant to tell her too much, knowing that if she was converted it would be trouble. And here we are. :sceptic:

And each can see who did a night action on them?

And what night action this is?

And beyond this power you have further, regular night actions, like repelling killing attempts on their lifes?

Yes. Yes. And maybe. I'm not sure what each member was given in terms of actions or protection, since I haven't been able to speak to any of them. I assume we're all similar, though, it's only logical.

And Carrie Price was a part of them, as well as Shaun Dows, but carrie was converted and therefore the scum knows every NW plus their night actions?

So if I got this right, you NWs have some big problems, but at least we know the scum´s killer.

That's a good summary of the situation, and a worrisome one it is, but we'll get through it. It was incredibly bad luck for her to be the one converted. If they had just tried it on me, we'd know who it was, just as we now know their killer.

So killing carrie is a lock, if she´s scum we got one of them, if she´s not we should take on the teacher.

If it doesn't turn out right, I'd have a hard time arguing against my own death right after I kill the host for lying to me.

And yes, it probably is too early to vote, so you'll want to do it again later when we're allowed.

Woaw there Nutter, we're all eager to vote but let's at least wait till the blasted voting box is brought out closer to lunchtime, aye? :laugh:

[OOC: Sorry, I forgot, it´s 24 hours till we´re allowed to vote :blush: ]

Yes, it´s really very early and I should try to keep cool. I´ll give carrie some time to reply to Shaun´s indictment.

Still sorry for that, I just got up (after some nice verspertine free drink hours in Mr. Longs Bar) and when I´m weary (or hangovered) I sometimes act like a nutter (or make unfunny nameplays) :wink:

Hm.. I figured that there would be dirt in the Police Force. It was supposedly a perfect time to kill, too, seeing as most of the Men in the town were at my house drinking... Thought you'd sneak in and kill our esteemed professor while we were all drunk as skunks? Glad to see you thwarted!

This was a very bold accusation from you, Shaun. But I have trouble doubting its validity. If Callie does end up a townie, you know that your fate is sealed.

And if everything you say about this 'Night Watch' is true, then it truly was terrible luck that she was converted on Night 1.

I forgot to mention that I have an important business trip this afternoon that will take me away from Eurodina. I will likely be away when the voting starts this afternoon, and might not get back before it concludes, judging by the fervor amongst you all. Do not take this as an unwillingness to vote, but merely as an inability to do it.

Told you folks, don't trust the pigs. If some action don't start coming about soon, I might have to start leading something myself.

Yes, I'm the leader of the night watch. No, I'm not scum, and no, I can't kill. I tried to investigate Stash on night 1, but something about my special police training (some sort of add-on to the action) came up in that I saw somebody else investigating him as well. I believe it was that person who was investigated. I think it's perfectly likely somebody else was investigating him, as a lot of people were suspecting him that day.

Anyway, I thought something like this might happen. Being handed the reins of a group of 5 nearly gauranteed innocents who each have a spcial night ability seems kind of illogical without some kind of drawback. I assumed we had some of crazy one, you know, one who sees someone else attacking them.

Not to mention, what kind of an idiot godfather would try to convert a policeman? Everyone seems to believe that one of them is in the police force, so the other would risk getting exposed if they accidentally tried to convert the godfather.

Plus, when I asked for the night watch's actions on night 1 (to figure out how they could be used in a group well) Shaun never seemed to mention this great ability. He said that he cannot be converted, also now seeable as a lie, and that he was also an investigator. Now what other 2 people were out and about investigating 2 nights ago?

Ok, too much stuff to read, my head is funny(too many beer's).

Paragraph's with lines in between and some clearer wording for those drunk/dyslexic souls.

Good morning, everyone.

It seems that the unfortunate fate of Rick the mechanic has brought some important information to the daylight. However, I'm not one to take anything of face value. Nothing has proven that Shaun Dows is a townie, and nothing has proven that Carrie Price wouldn't be scum.

All I can tell is that it seems Mr. Dows has been blessed with extraordinarily many abilities, but Officer Price has still got some explaining to do before I buy her innocence. Now it's just one person's word against anothers.

I for one have never heard of this Night Watch stuff before now, so could this be the two Mafia families butting heads?