Sign in to follow this  
Piranha

LEGO Collectible Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectible Minifigures   

267 members have voted

1. 2. What is your favorite minifig from series 2?

• Spartan
    • Lifeguard
    • Witch
    • Singer
    • Weightlifter
    • Ringmaster
    • Jungle Explorer
    • Karate Master
    • Surfer
    • Pharaoh
    • Vampire
    • Traffic Cop
    • Mime Artist
    • Skier
    • DJ
    • Mexican
  2. 3. What series do you like better?

• Minifigs Series 1
    • Minifigs Series 2

I'm hoping to get all of them from both series! They're all just so great! But my personal favorites are the vampire and the mime they're really cool!

I like Spartan, Witch, Vampire, Mime very much.

My vote is for the Mime.

For me first series is better then second.

Although the minifig of the second series I like more are at the same level of those of the first series, I think that first series medium level is a bit higher. In the first series there are only two or tree I can renounce, in the second are much more.

SPARTAN!!!!!!! I am a huge fan of spartans, their culture and lifestyle. I have 5 custom made, but plan to get 20-30 of these. Second place rightfully goes tot he Egyptian. Ill try to get 20-30 of these too. After them two Dracula and witch (ill get one of each) for others I can care less.

Series 1, my favorite is Forestman, ninja and caveman. Trying to get 10-20 of each currently

The poll says I have already voted...

If I just could remember what I voted for. :blush:

There are so many great minifigs to choose from.

But there are certainly some figures I will resist buying: - the witch, the policeman and the explorer. :hmpf:

From Series Two, my favorites are: Hoplite, Pharaoh, Skier, and Mime.

I've voted for Hoplite, because I'm a big fan of ancient things. :blush:

But for me, Series 1 is still best. Like Wrestler and Astronaut.

I'm still want to collect the whole Series :classic:

I voted for the Greek due to it's pure awesomeness, with the surfer and lifeguard tied for second. The surfer's hair will be useful for making a sigfig for myself.

I went for the surfer, think he is a great minifig and cant wait to pick up a few ! Im thinking of a few mocs to do with him already and will probably make him a sigfig, im into surfing (well kitesurfing but its the same area :tongue: ). Closesly followed by the hoplite, will also hopefully pick up at least 5 of these !

I also think the second series is far better than the first. I guess there are just more minifigs im interested in !

I like very much the 2° series and the best is the greek warrior, i need at last 10 if them! wow

:cry_happy:

the first series is very good also, maybe the best minifig (in hand) is the wrestler

nausi

Definitely like the 2nd series better. Spartan and lifeguard FTW :)

For the 1st series, the zombie was my favorite.

I think the greek guy is awesome, but so many of the others are right up there. The first series had some "must haves", but this series has far more that I'm looking forward to. There are so many pieces that I can't wait to get my hands on. I'm a minifig guy (creating an entire universe of super heroes), so these collectible series are the best thing TLG has done since the original Castle theme!

I've never understood why people pay a premium price for these figures (that you don't even get to choose, assuming the process was random) when you could probably pick up an impulse set for the same price.

I've never understood why people pay a premium price for these figures (that you don't even get to choose, assuming the process was random) when you could probably pick up an impulse set for the same price.

I don't know if $1.99 would qualify as a premium price since you pay $3.50-$5.00 for impulse sets. I think everyone can agree from all the posts here that this line is anything but random (other than ordering from S&H). Plus, the impulses are few and far between and not as varied as the minifig series coming out. Most of the impulses are great, but I don't usually care for the mini-sets they come with. I don't want to pay that much and only need the minifig, but hey, to each his own.

I voted for te Mexican Band Member, I just love all parts of it, the other ones are okay, but I still prefer series 1, it had more minifigs worth getting in bulk. However this series has no bad one in it if you ask me (unlike the ninja, scuba diver, skater, and for some the crash test dummy)

The Spartan is certainly my favourite, I'll be getting as much as possible.

Some of the other figures are great aswell like the vampire, adventurer (another monocle head :D ), mime, pharaoh, ...

As for the rest... the only reason for getting multiples would be the accesoires (mini minifigure statue, microphone, baret,...)

In general, the first line was more exciting as a complete line. While this has some great individual figures, most aren't really useful for having multiples of.

I'm excited to see what series 3 will bring :classic:

Gaetano

I like the Disco Guy in Series 2, he looks really like a cool minifig...

It's hard to compare Series 1 with 2 since the latter hasn't been released yet, so as of now I'm still going for Series 1. Though Series 2 seems to be promising, I still have to wait and see it before deciding which series is better.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Spartan. Looks fantastic and would be fun to do a 300(Battle of Thermopylae) MOC.

Next in order of preferance and design (for me) are the Pharoah (that headgear and snake staff are tremendous), Dracula (never had a Horror mini-fig before), the Witch (ditto), the Explorer (fun to add to MOC's), the Mime (love the extra heads), and the Karate Dude (pretty much for that micro gold statuette).

Note...I think in the poll here they put down a listing for a Soldier figure? I think that's supposed to be a highway/ motorcycle cop. He has handcuffs, those 'CHiP's' shades and I think he has another accessory, a ticket(?) But I could be wrong.

Note...I think in the poll here they put down a listing for a Soldier figure? I think that's supposed to be a highway/ motorcycle cop. He has handcuffs, those 'CHiP's' shades and I think he has another accessory, a ticket(?) But I could be wrong.

Yes that is the highway patrol man as I later found out.... :grin:

Please note that the choices for the above poll is now updated to the right description.

And, I myself, have also selected the "Spartan". :wub:

Favorite Series: 1

Favorite Series 2 Figure: Mexican (Mariachi)

Favorite Series 1 Figure: Caveman

Although I have yet to purchase any Series 2 figures, I'm basing my preference on total number of figures in each series I like. For Series 1, there were 9 must-have figures while series 2 only has 7. The figures of Series 2 look great, but I just don't want as many of them. As much as I love the Spartan like so many others, I have been waiting for a Mariachi Player for years, ever since I first acquired so many trumpets/horns in the Wild West sets and needed a good use for them, so I picked the Mexican. I can't wait to have a whole band!

What is your favorite fig from series one?

Since I am a castle builder I have to go with Robin Hood. Bought five of him. The chearleader & the zombie is fun to have, although I do not really have any use of them.

What is your favorite fig from series two?

The surfer because of his torso. It is much better than my custom torsos. I had high hopes for the Spartan but he is a bit disappointing. I do not like his colors or shield.

What series do you like better?

The first series because it has a minifig (Robin Hood) & three hair pieces (nurse, skater & caveman) as I really need. Furthermore there is a zombie & a cheerleader that I want to have. The second series has not a single minifig I want or need, but several useful parts. Well maybe the mime could be friend with my jesters.

I voted for the mime because I love that black-and-white pattern and the three face expressions.

This is the least favourable series so far, but the standards I quite high here as well! There has to be an order though.

My favorite for series 2 is the Karate Master, I like look of it, the hair is great and i love that Minifig Trophy and i hope they make a Karate Student.

On what Series i think is better, i have to go with Series 1, it have a lot of good character in my opinion and there are more character i like more of that series then series 2.