Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Just brought 4192 Fountain Of Youth, that's the last POTC set I want....now I wait for the second wave city and kingdoms sets to come out ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Oh dear, I just raided my entire PayPal money for a few Batman minifigs. Gaaaaaahhh, I must be crazy!!!

Can't wait to get them though :D

Today, I got a few of today's free Lego set with The Sun (30080 Ninja Glider). :classic:

~buddy~

I got Flo's V8 Cafe, Tokyo Pit Stop, and the Girl Magnet Set, all for just $68 thanks to my VIP card and Disneyland Annual Pass! :sweet: Will be working on some reviews very soon.

police minifig collection

fishing boat

space shuttle

@25% off

@ Leg Godt Gud: Where and how do you keep winning those sets?

Today, I got a few of today's free Lego set with The Sun (30081 Skeleton Chopper) I think it's a nice little set with some good pieces in it. :thumbup:

~buddy~

@ Leg Godt Gud: Where and how do you keep winning those sets?

Winnings are from eBay. Got Lucky with set 715. It hardly make an appearance.

Today I won 6337 i won a second 6337 Fast Track Finish for $39

:classic:

Today, I got a few of today's free Lego set with The Sun (30083 Dragon Fight). :thumbup:

~buddy~

4181 Isla De Muerta

4193 The London Escape

4194 Whitecap Bay

All at TRU for 20% off.

I recently managed to get into Pirates of the Caribbean, after watching the second movie on TV yesterday,

and after plans to go to the cinema for the new movie. So I decided to pick up two POTC sets today:

4191 The Captain's Cabin

4193 The London Escape

Very nice sets, but the figures and some of the pieces are the highlights there. Gotta plan some POTC MOCs as well...

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

$119.90 of BrickLink goodies! Lots of life jackets and minifig heads.

POTC Fountain of Youth

Minifigures collectibles series 1 zombie and robot

I has been buying aminals from teh Bricklink. :classic:

Couple of orange fish, dapple grey horses, goat, both colour chikkinz and spotty piggies, Though I've just realised the place I got them from also had the variant dog without the black nose marking and I've already paid so can't add it to the order. :look: stoopid me.

Oh, also bought a load of the ridged 2x2 round brick in tan. No idea what for yet but it's handy to have the cool parts just in case.

Forgot to add this, I got 7188 Carriage Ambush set (which I reviewed yesterday) and the new large Atlantis set 7985 which has crazy number of 2x2 round bricks with grilles.

3 more POtC sets, couldn't resist the 20% sale, although not much, it's something. Plus, the paper had a $10 with purchase of $50 at TRU, I couldn't just let that expire...could I?

4191 Captains Cabin

4192 Fountain of Youth

4183 The Mill

3 more POtC sets, couldn't resist the 20% sale, although not much, it's something. Plus, the paper had a $10 with purchase of $50 at TRU, I couldn't just let that expire...could I?

4191 Captains Cabin

4192 Fountain of Youth

4183 The Mill

I did the same.

I got

4195 QAR on rain check for $105. It was marked up as usual with Toys R Us for $131.99, but after 20% off it was only $105

and then I bought in store the 4182 Cannibal Escape, this was also marked up to $32.99, so %20 off plus a 5 dollar coupon brought this down to $21.39.

I'm actually thinking about going back and buying the sets I'm missing, especially with that $10 coupon staring at me.

Alien Striker

New Boba Fett key chain

Bossk key chain

Emperor Palpatine key chain (buy 2 get 3rd free)

Free copy of "LEGO Universe" game

6x R2-D2 'master builder' Duplo bricks from last weeks LEGO store grand opening.

Was SUPPOSED TO pick up some POTC and get the free poster but, they had NO IDEA what I was talking about. :angry: I spent almost FIVE HOURS on transit to get their and back and came home WITHOUT the item I went there for. NOT impressed.

Edited by Ogre