Klaus-Dieter

Petition for Western returning

If LEGO Western reintroduced, there's some more new features like the ff:

- Redesigned US Cavalry minifigures

- Redesigned Indian minifigures

- Redesigned minifigures of the three original outlaws (Blackbart, Flatfoot Thompson, and Dewey Cheatum)

- Redesigned Cowboy minifigures

- Some New Minifigures including Burlesque, Mexican Gunfighter, Standard Outlaw, Cowgirl, etc

- Redesigned Sheriff minifigure

- A new main hero for the LEGO Western: Brick the Kid(A cowboy minifigure that similar to Collectable Minifigure)

- New weapon: Gatling Gun

If LEGO Western reintroduced, there's some more new features like the ff:

- Redesigned US Cavalry minifigures

- Redesigned Indian minifigures

- Redesigned minifigures of the three original outlaws (Blackbart, Flatfoot Thompson, and Dewey Cheatum)

- Redesigned Cowboy minifigures

- Some New Minifigures including Burlesque, Mexican Gunfighter, Standard Outlaw, Cowgirl, etc

- Redesigned Sheriff minifigure

- A new main hero for the LEGO Western: Brick the Kid(A cowboy minifigure that similar to Collectable Minifigure)

- New weapon: Gatling Gun

Excuse me, but isn't LEGO a kids toy, I don't think they would do that

But I do agree about the redesigns though.

signed Western will always be one of the Best themes I loved the originals but could never get them (price & credic card lack)

I will sign it since I have not done it yet. (I kind of thought I all ready did sign the petition.) And it would be a good chance for me to get some cowboys since I did not get any the first time around.

Sign me in. That would really be a great thing to have again. Especialy with the much better printings on the minifigs nowadays.

All the best Henning M.

Oh, absolutely signed. Think of what LEGO could do with this theme, now that we have wonderful things like:

- Dark tan and dark brown

- Better minifig printing, both for torsos and holsters on legs

- More appropriate accessories (dynamite bundle, whips/ropes in various forms, Adventurer-style crates, etc)

I eagerly await the triumphant return of Western!

Signed, but with no hope it will be "cowboys and Indians" since that is inappropriate to some. But here is hoping for something like outlaws and such. :classic:

Signed, but with no hope it will be "cowboys and Indians" since that is inappropriate to some. But here is hoping for something like outlaws and such. :classic:

They did a wonderful job of avoiding it last time, by releasing the American Indian sets under their own subtheme and never having them and cowboys in the same set. I wouldn't worry about it!

Western was the best theme of the last 20 years or so... and i still treasure every set i have... :sweet:

you have my support, even though i doubt we'll see it again very soon... :cry_sad: