Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

Thank you very much for these pics, AlaPo! :classic:

I don't like the third set but the first set looks :thumbup: and the second one looks :wub: - it's a shame that it is licensed (fleesh minifigs and more expensive)! :cry_sad:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Gotta love that market scene set (which I can't remember the name of) to go with my Cairo ambush Indy set. I'll probably gte all the sets except race against time, because it'll probs be quite overpriced and the minifigs aren't the best.

Thanks for the pics AlaPo! :thumbup:

7569: Is that a dark tan bush? :wub: Loving the new horse printing too. Nice to get those new head wraps in a cheaper set too, one of those will definitely be going on my Cairo Swordsman.

7570: Quite a nice little set, but aside from the ostriches and perhaps the dark tan minifig there's nothing too special here.

7571: I do like the tower and all of the gold on the roof (is the larger dome a new piece?), but the bridge/stairway looks too bare to me. I'm hoping they'll beef this up a little in the final product. There's a great variety of market accessories too, although having seen the MMV and Ambush in Cairo stalls, I feel these could get a bit of sprucing up too. Love the red awning and the hanging fish though, both very nice touches.

7572: The more I look at this one the more I like it. A great parts pack for sure. What with the saw, tiles, gold ornaments and rock pieces, I don't think it would be too hard to mod this into a IJ: LC Grail Temple. All of that trans-yellow and the light up brick, not to mention the lovely minifigs is a nice bonus too.

I'm loving this theme so far, can't wait to see Alamut now! :wub:

They look good, but not outstanding. The minifigures on the other hand are looking perfect! They'll be great to expand my collection of unofficial Harry Potter figures. The amount of accessories and the awesome parts are nice. But the constructions don't look special, especially that marketplace thingy.

I'm not very interested in the movie (maybe I'll go and see it), but as partspack these sets look wonderful. :thumbup:

These new sets look cool. I cannot wait until I get them. Thanks again for the pics.

The light-up brick looks good and will be brilliant in a MOC.

Yay! Two Ostrich! :cry_happy: Thanks so much for the pictures. I will probably just purchase the Ostrich Races and the other smaller sets.

I wonder where that big set from POP is ?

It had gates etc.,.

Anyway they all look good, need to see the first reviews to see if this new theme is worth the dollars people will pay.

Add this to the 2010 lego licensed pictures topic,Svelte.

EDIT by Erdbeereis: We can't have that one up, because it's marked "confidential preliminary image".

Beautiful!!! This is the theme I anticipate the most since Indiana Jones and Pirates II is going away. I've been looking/waiting for pics of these sets for a long time.

I cannot believe it really is an ostrich racing set. I might have to get it just because of that. When I saw the prelims, I joked about getting two ostriches and racing them. :pir-grin:

wow, this won't be cheap. even the two smaller sets have so many figs...

i lo them though; especially the ostrich race; if it is around $20, i won't mind buying a few to get a flock of ostriches for a zoo!

Those sets are fantastic I've always wanted a new theme that was less vehicle themed and more structure based. My favorite right now when it comes to useful parts is the market one, the dungeon is also pretty nice but i bet it's gonna be really expensive like most licensed themes.

Yay! Thanks for the pics.

I'll definitely get the small ones. I can't help but notice the old style skeletonin 7569. Do you think it'll change before the sets are released?

Am I blind, or did they change the minifig assortment for 7568. I can't find the 3 assassins, and I'm fearing one of them was replaced by a skeleton :cry_sad:

Definitely will grab one for the cool claw weapons, the horse, figs and the tan plant!

[-TA-]

Wow, these sets are looking good! :oh:

This looks like another non-Star Wars themed battle pack! :laugh:

Unfortunately it looks like one of the minifigures is just a skeleton, but the cool new parts/colors (tan bush, minifig claw pieces) and minifigs make up for it. :sweet:

This set doesn't look that large, but the ostriches make up for that. :wub:

And is it just me, or is there a new brown accessory on the weapons rack to the right? :look:

This looks to be the most interesting out of all the four sets (in my opinion). The minifigs look great, especially the one with the gold armor and helmet. :wub:

The camel looks much better than the preliminary models, and I like how it can hold two crates on the saddle!

Also, it looks like there's a red cloth piece for the awning (usually we get brick-built ones instead)!

Not sure what to say about this set, since it's not that interesting to me. However, the minifigs do look very detailed, especially the guy holding the dagger.

Although I know nothing about PoP, I can't wait for these to be released! :sweet:

Am I blind, or did they change the minifig assortment for 7568. I can't find the 3 assassins, and I'm fearing one of them was replaced by a skeleton :cry_sad:
Maybe the skeleton was an assassin when he was still alive. :tongue: Edited by ILikePi

Great pictures, thanks very much!

This theme always looked like it'd have so much to offer in terms of new minifigs - much akin to the Indy theme. Some of them are just oustanding! Coupled with that great new animal and some really interesting new parts - new gold dome? Hello!

Look forward to seeing these on the shelves!

Does the woman in Race Against Time have a white Batman cape? :cry_happy:

Defo looks like it in 7572. Superb!

Does the woman in Race Against Time have a white Batman cape? :cry_happy:

Doubt it. If you are looking at the left side, that is where her cape a leg/foot meet.

Why are there so many ostriches? The pamphlet said there would only be a few ostriches! :wacko:

Anyways, cool sets, I especially like the thrid one. I'll be adding that to my Cairo Duel. And the fourth one looks similar to the booby-trapped temple in IJ: TLC. I wonder if those blades can move?

Thanks AlaPo! These look pretty good, so far. A lot of the new parts look to be extremely useful in other themes, plus additionally getting more dark orange. (Last set I bought with dark orange in it was the Sandcrawler.)

No no he is not Indy- that is Prince of Persia (indy with darker beard) not just different expression! :sceptic:
I mean that looks like the basic same design as Indy's face with a new expression. It doesn't really matter anyways.
Why are there so many ostriches? The pamphlet said there would only be a few ostriches! :wacko:
I count two, and last time I checked, a couple was two, and a few was three. So this is actually less than a few... :tongue: Edited by The Who

They're (potentially) replacing Indy with this? Not my cup of tea at all. *gouges eyes out to avoid having to look at hideous PoP sets any longer*