How do you rate this set?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Thanks for the awesome review, CopMike and Hinckley!

What you said in those videos were hilarious! :laugh:

This set looks really good, (and futuristic) but unfortunately, I probably won't be able to get it, as there are so many sets coming out this year.

Those play features and minifigures are amazing. :wub:

I voted above average, since it is a bit pricy.

Wow, I will definiantly buy this. I can really see this being the next "Cloud City"! :sweet:

Also, I spit out my glass of water that I was drink at the time when I heard your Ackbar impersonation. :blush:

Edited by RoflWafls

Thank you for the nice review. :thumbup::classic:

The hangar is a bit basic, but the A-wing-go-round is a nice detail.

The control room is nice (although some stickers). I like these bionicle pieces used as hologram. Are they in much bionicle sets?

The minifigs are great. I hope there wil be sometime Mon Calamari's in Other sets because I don't think I can pay also this set. :cry_sad:

Thanks for that fine and funny review, CopMike. :thumbup:

A very interesting set with some nice and pretty cool features and smart design ideas.

I really like the A-wing engine and the spinning gimmick - well done, TLC! :classic:

Thanks for the review, yadda yadda...

I really like the turn-around feature. And the minifigs are excellent. Do any of them have back printing? You don't show or tell us anything about that.

I like the fact that the A wing pilot comes with hair, it's just those little details that make the set so great. And was that Copmike yelling "Megablocks can't repel functionality of this magnitude" ? I can just see people walking by his hotel room door wondering what was going on in there :laugh: . (Just assuming that you're still in Chicago at Brickworld).

Edited by Tinn-man

A really nice set, can,t imagine all the use of those Mon Calmari head with general Mandine head, Lando torsos is perfect for an ww2 general or officer :classic:

Such excellent use of the Bionicle Tridax pods for the hologram. I hope to pick up this set... the price is an issue, though...

~Bunda

So, what's the story on that last pic, are you trying to tell us something?

Maybe it has something to to with his pink crew. :laugh:

I love the removeble engine concept; I'm not sure if it makes much sense, but it's cool just the same!

Good point, seeing as how most damaged vehicles just blow up in space. :tongue: Still, a nice idea, nevertheless.

And was that Copmike yelling "Megablocks can't repel functionality of this magnitude" ? I can just see people walking by his hotel room door wondering what was going on in there.

:laugh:

...Lando torso's perfect for a WW2 general or officer.

Actually, that's a good idea...

Edited by booger540

Thanks for the review. Well done!

I like the detachable engine block and the crane in the hangar. Let's hope we see it more in the future. The minfigs are great & add real value to this set. Now I just have to see what New Zealand price will be.

Wow WOw WOW! :wub::oh::oh3:

It looks so good! The minifigs are so cool and i dont think they need to put any body else in the set. I mon calamari heads look really shiny (or that might just be the flash :sceptic: ) The a wing spinning feature looks really cool but kinda pointless though but Ackbar's chair is good with the spinning feature cause its what it does. There seems to be a lot of technic stuff with the set which is ok it make it more mechanic.

Great review and cant wait for the set!!

Thanks for the great review!

Will be picking this set up for sure.

I think the set is too overpriced, but definitly looks good. The minifig's are amazing, and I like the command center thing, but the hanger is just too plain for my liking. The A-wing is also pretty good, but overall I think the Endor bunker is way better for around the same price. 3.5/5

I have bought a 7754 Home One one-Bay recently, so I'm still waiting for it, but seeing the review has slightly brought down my expectations of this set. Although the A-Wing really is nice in dark green, the hangar and the command centre are indeed too plain. The turntable for th A-wing is interesting, but looks a little unwieldy, and using the same technique for Ackbar's command chair is a slightly gratitious and unnecessary feature. I would have liked to see pictures of the 'underfloor' storage areas by the way, and perhaps some better pictures of the crane in the hangar. Any chance?

Probably the best thing about this set are the minifigs though, so I am still really looking forward to receiving this set.

Thanks for the review CopMike :thumbup:

I check my sources everyday to see if it's available, but no luck yet. Well done on getting it.

It was love at first sight when I saw pictures of this. I think this set is amazing, just take a look at what your getting:

- hangar

- A-wing

- conference and control room

- five new minifigures, of whom two have got Mon Calamari heads. (which I think are expensive to produce)

I missed out on the A-wing, so this kinda makes my rebel fighters complete.

So I'm voting outstanding.

Thanks for the Review CopMike :classic: im still pending on getting this or not, but the pics of the minifigures are making me think more and more the first option :grin:

CommanderFox

Thanks for the review! I love the minifigs but am lukewarm to the whole set (which is how I felt about the Cloud City). However, I'll definitely get one, because I still regret never getting Cloud City.

Thank you very much for that great review, Copmike! :classic:

I voted for Outstanding

since it is simply outstanding! :oh: :oh: :oh:

Cons:

- too big A-Wing Fighter :thumbdown:

- not the ship as whole but "only" three locations :cry_sad:

- price (romors say 120 Euros - imo too 20 Euros too much!) :sadnew:

Pros:

+ five new minifigs :oh:

+ three locations :thumbup:

+ very realistic looking :oh:

+ awesome minifigure constellation :wub:

I'm really looking forward to buy this set since I will buy this awesome set!

Klaus-Dieter

Wow. this set is better than i thought! i was not too impressed with anything in the preliminary pics besides the figs, but your awesome rewiew shows a lot of cool stuff in this set. i really like the new a-wing. i didnt realize that it was not exactly the same as the last one! hopefully i will be able to afford this set too because it looks amazing! thanks for the great review CopMike!