???theriddler???

How did you find Eurobricks?

I also got onto here by Google. I forgot what I was Googling (That's What She Said :classic:) but it was something Lego related.

I was merely looking for contests, to try out my skills. Than I became facinated by the personalities around here, and I got addicted :laugh:

LuxorV

I was working on my Napoleonic army and wanted to share some pictures with the world. Via Google I ended up on the Eurobricks pirates forum (searching for 'Lego' and 'Napoleonic'). That was somewhere in June 2006. I never left...

I was sold immediatly back then and still just love this website.

I hope that you love it cause you are the pirate forum boss now that Phes is gone :tongue:

I found EB through Ebay. I had contacted a seller with a question about the item that I was thinking about bidding on. He directed me here.

I had been a member of FBTB for many months, and randomly asked if there was another forum somewhere to discuss non-SW Lego, like Town, Classic Space, etc. And thus, someone gave me a link to Eurobricks. :)

I created it, and then decided to stay :tongue:

Really? I thought you Googled it or somehing :tongue: . Created it you say? Nah.... That was me.

I created it, and then decided to stay :tongue:

You are the owner of Eurobricks :pir-oh: ???

Edited by Broadside

I just rediscovered Lego after my dark ages and wanted to look what castle-sets had been released since my interest in Lego had ended. A google link brought me to some german fansite, that had a link to brothers brick. After reading some months I began to click the pages listed in their linklist till I found eurobricks. Then I stopped clicking. :grin:

I was on flickr, and saw a lot of pirates creation made for a contest on classic-pirate (I don't remind what it is). And the I clicked on the eurobrick frontpage link, and there it is !

Great community by the way

How did I find eurobricks ? I'm a member of Freelug, a french association, I just asked them the address of a good forum , as freelug don't have a forum, they told me to come here as I speak english ^^

Did a search for "lego chat forum" on google. This and i think Legofan.org came up. I decided to stick with it cause it seemed more fun than the other.

I heard about it somethimes at LowLUG, but I think it started after I became a member of Classic Castle. I've heard about Classic Pirates, and signed up. And that was the Eurobricks forum, I discovered shortly after that.

I don't recall... I guess that's kind of excusable, since its been over 4 years... Though here is my first post.

Steve

I was alsoan FTBT member, I saw several links to here, so I became a member and never returned to FTBT. I also had the genera impression more was allowed here, FTBT was to strickt an I thought a European Lego forum would be much more loose, which it is. Is this actualy a European forum, I never knew for sure?

I was exploring several LEGO sites and I read a lot of 'I heard at Eurobricks that...'.

I got interested and well, now I'm here! :sweet:

Dr. Brick

In summer 2006, on the lego forum, some guy asked about where to find Kardas dragon instructions. Some dude said "Probably Bzpower. everything is on Bzpower." After stalking there for a while, I saw someone mention Eurobricks there. When I came here, I fell in love. A few months of stalking later, I joined, and thats it! But from here, i have since gone to the brikwars forum.

jifel

Skinny boy (A EU member) wanted me to print out some decals for him from this site, it was one of luxorvs decals.

And a took a closer look at this forum and I decided to join :laugh:

I was on a forum called Minifigure Customization Network (which I found in '05 via Google search for new Lego sets), and it often linked to frontpage updates on new sets on Eurobricks, so after visiting EB a lot, I decided to join. :thumbup:

:skull:

I heard a lot of good rep from Eurobricks from here, too, as well as Brickset and MOCpages. At first, it seemed like a somewhat unknown site, but I sure was proven wrong. I wasted no time in lurking, and signed up right away. The thing that caught my eye was the front page post in January '08, showing prelim pictures of the upcoming SW sets, including the RGS. Since then, I've made this site the first forum I've ever regularly been on. :classic:

I lurked around FBTB, but they wouldn't let me join because of my email. I also saw a topic for a review for a summer '07 set that gave a link to one of xwingyoda's reviews. It seemed like a nice place to me, so I joined. :thumbup:

Edited by Icesaber