Sign in to follow this  
Joey Lock

Awesome Spaceship - Brickshelf Find

Wow! Great find! The detal is amzing! :thumbup::cry_happy:

Wow! :oh: I love the engines on this, great design. It's amazing that this doesn't tilt backwards, the builder is very talented.

~Peace

Great find! Quite inspirational and it has an amazing design and detail.

Wow, just wow! I mean, wow! Can I say it again? WOW!

:oh:

:tongue:

That is really incredible. The engines are very well done, the tail is amazing, and the cockpit/weapons are magnifico! Too bad he only has one pic...... I like the tank too.....

well folks lucky for you i've been looking at mocs for a long time. i remembered seeing this piece before so after some digging i fould the guys mocpages account... http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/2443 there are many pics of the beautiful C-107 SUPERHAWK hope you all enjoy

The Front of its Ugly! Apart from the side Cockpits.

I like the dropping panel.

I like the troops, Gun panel and Tank! :classic:

Very stunning attention to detail; this is my kind of ship. :wub: I'll have to give this a better look when time permits...

Looks to be some sort of troop landing ship, and the engines and detail in general is simply awesome. I must say it beats anything in the Star Wars UCS line by a mile, lol. :thumbup:

and if you watch the creator's gallery, there is a lot of nice moc, very talented creator :thumbup:

I think the tank in the same gallery fit in this spaceshift, loot at the pics, especially this one : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2862063

and look at this one : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=157978 amazing!

Edited by Guss

At first I was jealous of his sheer skill.

But then I realized how much time and money he must have dedicated to these projects... and I decided I like having a life.

But then I realized how much time and money he must have dedicated to these projects... and I decided I like having a life.

I have the money and the time, just not the talent or the space. Being able to build like this would be the life. I have no life as it is. Poor me. :laugh:

Wow,that is a very detailed ship! :oh3: I cant believe that the ship is so big!I wonder how many minifigs you can put inside...

:hmpf_bad: Does it say anywhere how long it took him to build all these? Besides, perhaps this is what he loves doing and if it is then i'm sure he would say that he has a 'life' and is proud of it.

It is an incredible creation - highly detailed and the sheer size of it!!

Edited by chris_austin

:hmpf_bad: Does it say anywhere how long it took him to build all these? Besides, perhaps this is what he loves doing and if it is then i'm sure he would say that he has a 'life' and is proud of it.

It is an incredible creation - highly detailed and the sheer size of it!!

:tongue: what a life (no seriosly)