At the front there are standard rims with six double spokes, at the back there is a print with five spokes... Seriously?

There's a 12 tooth door next to the door - I suspect an opening mechanism?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, XTN said:

At the front there are standard rims with six double spokes, at the back there is a print with five spokes... Seriously?

I agree that detail is horrifying in my opinion

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

1 hour ago, Zerobricks said:

Or working steering wheel?

6 minutes ago, 1gor said:

Or working steering wheel?

No, it's directly connected to the door's axle

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Jockos said:

For small cars enthusiasts I hope you are right Mr. kitty.

Edited by 1gor

I like that shorter mudguard panel

And it has finally a differential

20 minutes ago, Jockos said:

Maybe to ensure it stays open?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Rebel_Lego said:

Maybe to ensure it stays open?

Can be, or to rotate while pulling out the door.

Edited by Jockos

That looks like a nice DBG parts pack! It does not even look bad for the scale (in itself, don't know how it compares to the real one), the panels cover nicely without holes, and it's a good mix of studless/studful parts.

6 hours ago, XTN said:

The real car has wheel covers only on the rear wheels. Still looks somewhat weird.

54xNZSx.jpeg

4 hours ago, Jockos said:

Yes, most likely.
There is a mechanism like that on RB already, in three different sizes, I just can't find it anymore, only have the lxf files resting on my pc.

2 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

That looks like a nice DBG parts pack! It does not even look bad for the scale (in itself, don't know how it compares to the real one), the panels cover nicely without holes, and it's a good mix of studless/studful parts.

I agree with every point, except for the count of system bricks, imho there are to many of these.
Mb the Jesko just isn't the perfect car for resembling it in Technic in that scale.
But as a generic supercar or hypercar it looks fine (not the headlight stickers!) and the parts are promising for alts or mods. I already think of using a bunch of the panels for a generic supercar in Mack scale, using tires like in 42165.

The front box art isn't presenting the most flattering angle, but it sure looks great in the other images. Certainly more appealing than last year's Huracan, and about time we got a differential. Was this model also going to be re-released later this year in white?

5 hours ago, Kaanere said:

The real car has wheel covers only on the rear wheels. Still looks somewhat weird.

Better aero on the rear, but still good cooling for the higher braking loads in the front, I guess? Sounds smart

Posted (edited)

Not a bad set.  From what I’ve seen thus far, this might be the only 2024 set I buy.

Edited by dhc6twinotter

For me, this set is MUCH better than huracan. At least I can see koenigsegg from this set. Unlike stupidly ugly huracan.

On 5/1/2024 at 6:26 AM, Zerobricks said:

On 5/1/2024 at 8:35 AM, Jockos said:

Based on the set photos, I tried to recreate what I believe the mechanism will look like. It allows the door rotate 90° by sweeping outward and upward at the hinge.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-182366/Marvelous_Bricks/compact-koenigsegg-dihedral-door-mechanism-based-on-koenigsegg-jesko-absolut-42173/600x450.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Marvelous Bricks said:

Based on the set photos, I tried to recreate what I believe the mechanism will look like. It allows the door rotate 90° by sweeping outward and upward at the hinge.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-182366/Marvelous_Bricks/compact-koenigsegg-dihedral-door-mechanism-based-on-koenigsegg-jesko-absolut-42173/600x450.jpg

:oh: Hats off, well done! I wouldn't have figured it out myself..

Edited by Jockos

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Marvelous Bricks said:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-182366/Marvelous_Bricks/compact-koenigsegg-dihedral-door-mechanism-based-on-koenigsegg-jesko-absolut-42173/

Brilliant reverse engineering and ofc a very good design by the designer! It's nice to see additional value and functionality even in such small models.

EDIT. Does Jesko use the shorter version of the 3x19 frame? I think a normal 19 stud long frame would collide with the door mechanism.

Edited by Zerobricks