After several years I am back! 

My latest MOC is Lego telehandler based on CAT TL642. Since it is not an exact reproduction I decided to change name and logos. 

Buwizz and iPad are used to control it remotely. There are four motorized functions: drive with PF L motor, boom elevation with PF L motor, fork tilt with M motor, and steering with PF servo. Front wheels are driven through a differential, and the rear axle has a simple suspension. Overall, it is maneuverable, easy to operate thanks to the proportional control of Buwizz, and very fun to play with.

Please check out my flickr and https://www.flickr.com/photos/marat_andreev/ my instagram www.instagram.com/legomarat/

IMG

53325449804_cd6ec9f880_c.jpg

53324234452_111450e6df_c.jpg

53324234437_0731af9ff6_c.jpg

Interior controls are made with stickers

53325340093_15d3a0b80a_c.jpg

53324234247_bdecb3603f_c.jpg

Also I found a nice reflective sticky paper to make mirrors

53325110151_3bcf6b8a1e_c.jpg

53324234227_55c7227173_c.jpg

53325449279_56d83f728c_c.jpg

Edited by legomarat

Wow, it's amazing you managed to fit that much functionality into such a small, detailed body! Too bad there's no boom extension, but I can't imagine how you would add that without making it a very different model--I guess it would have to be much larger to fit an extra control channel plus the extension itself, so it's perfectly reasonable to exclude it. Again, I'm very impressed by the Technic functionality you got into such a tiny model, without making it ugly!

At first I noticed that the telehandler is very massive but when I realized it RC in this scale it blow my mind. What a fantastic, compact and detailed model! :pir-love:

Edited by eric trax

Looks really good, and functionality is OK.

Sadly, boom doesn't extend. Then it would be perfect. 

LOL - tough crowd! Yes, it would be great if the boom extended but you did a great job creating this regardless of whether the boom extends or not. :thumbup::thumbup:

It's great to have you back @legomarat, and such a wonderful build for your return.

I love the shaping of the body with the system bricks, and all the little details like the mirrors and light. Great job with the functionality as well.

8 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

It's great to have you back @legomarat, and such a wonderful build for your return.

I love the shaping of the body with the system bricks, and all the little details like the mirrors and light. Great job with the functionality as well.

Long time no see, @Thirdwigg! Thank you!

I totally ignored the telehandler. And now clicked on the link by accident and realized it is motorized - AT THAT SCALE! I had this dafuuq feeling in my tummy, you know what i mean!:laugh_hard:

What i wanted to say is: could be useful to add the motorization to the title!

Great MOC, i like it a lot.

Now I'm shocked; you managed to squezze all that on model with 56mm tires; and I got constant headachse trying to integrate 2 XL motors, 2 Servos and one L motor , recgargible battery box + 2 receivers on 1:15 scale model based on 107mm tires. I'm to old for this...

So clean, really pretty.  Flawless combination of technic and system, really well done!

2 hours ago, pow said:

I totally ignored the telehandler. And now clicked on the link by accident and realized it is motorized - AT THAT SCALE! I had this dafuuq feeling in my tummy, you know what i mean!:laugh_hard:

Good point! The title has been edited.

On 11/14/2023 at 11:05 AM, pow said:

On 11/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, 1gor said:

Now I'm shocked; you managed to squezze all that on model with 56mm tires; and I got constant headachse trying to integrate 2 XL motors, 2 Servos and one L motor , recgargible battery box + 2 receivers on 1:15 scale model based on 107mm tires. I'm to old for this...

On 11/14/2023 at 12:53 PM, Garmadon said:

So clean, really pretty.  Flawless combination of technic and system, really well done!

On 11/14/2023 at 1:42 PM, FriedlS said:

Very great build! I love it!! 👍👍

Thank you guys! I appreciate your support!