Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

Avalonian Tavern

In the glorious city of Albion, the capital of Avalonia, there are many taverns and inns famous for their fantastic food and drink. This particular tavern is a popular hangout for Avalonian guardsmen and servers a large variety of ales and other spirits.\

51351237741_23c495aa11_c.jpg

51350502487_b5848c8aa6_c.jpg

I built this nearly a year ago now, but I was waiting to try and build a landscape to go with it ( which never happened), and I forgot that I hadn't posted it to GoH yet. :classic:

I really like the design of this with the wood framing and the green roof.  Is that roof technique your idea? If it is bravo looks fantastic. Interior looks good too.  

Very nice work.  I love the attention paid to both interior and exterior details.  That roof looks very time consuming, but the result is well worth the effort.  

I love it it looks very beatiful! I like the little vine cellar. The interior design and seup is also very nice! But it defenitely needs landscape around it!

I love this roof technique, really nice interior too.  It's a bit of a pity that you didn't find time to add a landscape, that would have given it some more context, but it's a lovely little Avalonian tavern nonetheless.

Great build and I would guess this is another example of a PAB-Wall idea, since these slopes were in the PAB walls around the globe a while ago. I got a bunch of them of well, but had no idea so far what to do with them. You made great use of it!

Great work! I really love the roof shingles, the stained glass, the sign out front, and the angled door in the cellar!

My one nitpick would definitely be the lack of a base (it didn't have to be anything elaborate; just a few plates). When I first saw the build (ie. in the first picture), I thought it was the "top half" of a larger build. The shot of the interior clears up any confusion, though.

Awesome!  I saw this and immediately thought of the throwback to the Albion thread. Love the roof with the dark green slope wedges.  The overall design is great, and I like the two toned greens.  Nice brickwork on the lower level too.  The real eye opener to me is the interior!  I love the stained glass, and the cellar is great.  Nice job showing you don't need a white background for your pics, either, since they look great on black.  I really enjoy seeing your work!