Milan

[CADA] CADA General Discussion Topic

41 minutes ago, Lipko said:

Sorry if it was asked already, but is there something like bricklink for CADA parts? How do you find out which parts exist and can you order them somehow?

A number of parts are sold on Aliexpress, for example, in the Leduo store. In stock there are modified beams (analogues of Lego 2391/73507) in sizes from 3 to 9, as well as beams with pins at the ends in lengths from 2 to 9. The remaining parts are either direct analogues or, most often, are easily replaced. Specific design elements are most often not available, but I do not encourage their use - this goes beyond the scope of the “Lego Technic” concept - if you want to get as close as possible to the appearance, then do modeling (Revell, Italeri, etc.).

Cada added instructions for the new all-terrain vehicle C62006 Wild Cat. As soon as I receive the specific parts, I will try to assemble it - a simple (652 parts), but interesting model.

Edited by Sokolov Edward

39 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Is anyone have AMG ONE's part list?

Here you go.

Edited by brunojj1

37 minutes ago, Sokolov Edward said:

A number of parts are sold on Aliexpress, for example, in the Leduo store. In stock there are modified beams (analogues of Lego 2391/73507) in sizes from 3 to 9, as well as beams with pins at the ends in lengths from 2 to 9. The remaining parts are either direct analogues or, most often, are easily replaced. Specific design elements are most often not available, but I do not encourage their use - this goes beyond the scope of the “Lego Technic” concept - if you want to get as close as possible to the appearance, then do modeling (Revell, Italeri, etc.).

Cada added instructions for the new all-terrain vehicle C62006 Wild Cat. As soon as I receive the specific parts, I will try to assemble it - a simple (652 parts), but interesting model.

I'd only get parts that are not available in certain colors in Lego. Parts that may be available in the next years but I don't want to wait. But I don't know how to look for specific parts. I will just ask it now. So:
Does 85x85p.jpg?1673709022.6160083 come in red, and 85x85p.jpg?1658327571.1120245in dark blue?

3 minutes ago, Lipko said:

I'd only get parts that are not available in certain colors in Lego.

For that I used https://www.webrick.com/, to buy trans-clear parts for my Cybertruck and trans-neon-green parts for my Mini Core Magnetizer. So far I only bought System parts from there, so I don't know what's the quality of their Technic parts.

1 hour ago, brunojj1 said:

Here you go.

Thanks for the list of parts. Nothing too bad - 3 parts and 1 gear are a little confusing - you need to look at the assembly instructions to understand the possibility of replacing them. If Cada publishes instructions, you can try to assemble it. I really liked the Cada C61048 Fantasma - it fits perfectly into the concept of the technique due to the complexity of the mechanisms (more than 100 gears) and the body design. I assembled it myself in black and red - I don’t really like the original white.

1 hour ago, Lipko said:

I'd only get parts that are not available in certain colors in Lego. Parts that may be available in the next years but I don't want to wait. But I don't know how to look for specific parts. I will just ask it now. So:
Does 85x85p.jpg?1673709022.6160083 come in red, and 85x85p.jpg?1658327571.1120245in dark blue?

I've had good experience with GoBrick parts from yourwobb.com, but I'm doubtful that any Chinese manufacturer would have the parts you're looking for, since both of those parts are still quite new

2 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Here you go.

Thanks

Is cada has 7x11 or 11x15 frame to?

Edited by msk6003

16 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Thanks

Is cada has 7x11 or 11x15 frame to?

Yes, they have, as well as unique 9x15 frames which I like very much. Those come in one piece btw., not separated. In the AMG we're having only 5x7 and 5x11 because the model was designed years ago.

Hi, I noticed on the Mouldking mobile crane 17013 that one of the advertised features is the use of a custom-style CV joint. It looks to me that the male end is the same size as the old Lego CV joint but is slotted and therefore stronger like the new Lego version. Does anyone have any experience with them and if so know where to find them individually?

Screenshot%202023-10-16%20145022.png

Mouldking have ripped off multiple members of this forum so we don't mention them round here, but there are FB groups you can join for that.

23 minutes ago, AutoBacon said:

Hi, I noticed on the Mouldking mobile crane 17013 that one of the advertised features is the use of a custom-style CV joint. It looks to me that the male end is the same size as the old Lego CV joint but is slotted and therefore stronger like the new Lego version. Does anyone have any experience with them and if so know where to find them individually?

Please don't mention this sh!tty brand here ever again. 

Here are the CV joints which CaDA has in the portfolio. The white pieces are the new heavy duty joints which hopefully will be available in the spares shop asap for your convenience.

640x357.JPG

With all due respect @brunojj1 but the way you are replying to people who mention anything except praising CADA is making me less and less interested in that brand. You are very unpleasant and I do hope that you either change, or CADA will release you from being "face" of their company here.

2 hours ago, blondasek said:

With all due respect @brunojj1 but the way you are replying to people who mention anything except praising CADA is making me less and less interested in that brand. You are very unpleasant and I do hope that you either change, or CADA will release you from being "face" of their company here.

Of course.

Edited by brunojj1

2 hours ago, AutoBacon said:

Hi, I noticed on the Mouldking mobile crane

Discussing non-LEGO brands is okay in the Community section of the Forum. Even then, we try to avoid discussing controversial ones, which Mouldking might very well be.
It is acceptable to ask a question there about a specific part, though.

Please don't mention this sh!tty brand here ever again.

MK is my personal enemy

Do not tell other members what to do. We have been through this before.
MK being your personal enemy is not a reason to be impolite.
As we agreed, use the report button if there is something you think is wrong.

The staff has been getting reports from members for a while now, about this topic being hostile and aggressive with replies, remarks and even insults.
Once again, let's all try to be polite to each other. Otherwise, there is no point in keeping the topic open if we cannot maintain basic courtesy.

29 minutes ago, Milan said:

Do not tell other members what to do. We have been through this before.
MK being your personal enemy is not a reason to be impolite.
As we agreed, use the report button if there is something you think is wrong.
The staff has been getting reports from members for a while now, about this topic being hostile and aggressive with replies, remarks and even insults.

Seriously? Whom did I insult specifically? I didn`t tell anybody to do anything, rather asked them, always starting my sentense by the word PLEASE if you read carefully. If I hurt somebodys "feelings" who has a shelf full of pirated stuff or, on the other end of the spectrum, is full of prejudices against anything "coming from China", I do not apologize. I really have better things to do and will do you guys a favour and leave the forum, at least for a while. Move on and now push the report button whosoever "feels offended" again, enjoy yourself :thumbup:! Btw. Paul aka Sariel is still my friend :wink:.

2 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Paul aka Sariel is still my friend :wink:.

Haven't forgotten him! I think I'm the president and chief treasurer of his fan club around here, actually.

7 hours ago, Lego Tom said:

Any more news on the JCB 220X LC?

Last week, the model before final production. I've already had one test before. I corrected two things that I wasn't satisfied with in the final version. I really focus on making sure the set is flawless and works perfectly. Especially since JCB is very demanding and we are now waiting for their final approval. I know it takes a long time but I assure you it is worth the wait.

Yesterday I visited official Mercedes-Benz dealer in Poland to observe the all-new E-Class and susprisely found there the AMG Project ONE set from CADA Master :)

:thumbup:

Apologies if this has already been answered before, but is it possible to connect more than one CaDa remote/hub pair in a single model for 8 RC functions? Or is there interference between the radio channels?

24 minutes ago, lmdesigner42 said:

Apologies if this has already been answered before, but is it possible to connect more than one CaDa remote/hub pair in a single model for 8 RC functions? Or is there interference between the radio channels?

You can use multiple hubs, but you'll need a separate controller for each of them.

On 10/16/2023 at 5:45 PM, brunojj1 said:

Seriously? Whom did I insult specifically? I didn`t tell anybody to do anything, rather asked them, always starting my sentense by the word PLEASE if you read carefully. If I hurt somebodys "feelings" who has a shelf full of pirated stuff or, on the other end of the spectrum, is full of prejudices against anything "coming from China", I do not apologize. I really have better things to do and will do you guys a favour and leave the forum, at least for a while. Move on and now push the report button whosoever "feels offended" again, enjoy yourself :thumbup:! Btw. Paul aka Sariel is still my friend :wink:.

Regardless of perceived rights and wrongs, 2 things are very valid...

1 You are viewed as an ambassador for CADA, unfortunately posts like this damage both you and the brand. If want to operate in the professional world, throwing a fit and going off to sulk is NOT the way to do it. You should apologise.

2 @Milan is the moderator and pointed out the issues very politely, lashing out at him only damages you and the brand even further. You will now be tainted in some peoples eyes. Be less emotional, build some bridges and be the better person and apologise. 

On 10/16/2023 at 4:19 PM, amorti said:

we don't mention them round here

Well, we do in the Community Forum around here. Maybe not in the Technic et al. Forum. Or better, "we are allowed to do that".

I never got why CADA is in this very forum ... there will be reasons.

Best,
Thorsten

1 hour ago, TeamThrifty said:

1 You are viewed as an ambassador for CADA, unfortunately posts like this damage both you and the brand. If want to operate in the professional world, throwing a fit and going off to sulk is NOT the way to do it. You should apologise.

This.  :thumbup:

And... on top of it, from what I gather from your posts you welcome the "ambassador" role.  Please show everyone and demonstrate that you are not over your head.  Being an ambassador is very different than a talented builder.  You have already demonstrated the latter, show that you can be the former.  For context, I built your P1 model and it was fantastic.  Equally impressed by the Italian Supercar you designed.  You have checked that box.  But, now you are spearheading a movement in the area in which you are especially talented, and spearheading a movement, company, etc. is not the same as just being talented in that area.  It requires balance, patience, people skills, etc.  You may not want those responsibilities; which would be fine.  But then don't pose as the ambassador for CADA.  You can't have your cake and eat it too, unless there is some growth on your part.  

@Sariel is mentioned.  And I know I am walking on thin ice here so I will be brief.  Again, for context, as a builder I am a big fan of Paul's.  It was his creations that got me back into Lego after a 35 year hiatus.   Personally, I miss his presence here on EB (when he was appropriate).  The tools, etc. he provides on his website are terrific aides.  But his online communication skills, overall just-being-decent-human-being  skills were lacking at times, and his channel and overall influence in the Lego community has sharply declined.    Don't be like that.  That is not the example to follow.