If you compare this to known part (light bluish gray liftarm thin 1 x 4 on image currently visible here) it gives you 43.2 wheel and looks like some 90mm tire... I bet @Sariel's scaler could /(at least a little bit) demystifie this situationĀ 

1 minute ago, Dylan M said:

...and there's a Yellow (Cab?)Vehicle/machine down edge corner...

CAT Dozer

2 hours ago, R0Sch said:

Should be around 75 mm like the new spiky tires since they also use the 43.2 mm rims.

Edit: I did a small downscaling in Studio. The new tire should be 78% of Xerion tire so around 83 x 34 mm to fit 43.2 rims.

I was hoping for some 86 to 92 tire, but let's wait for better (and oficial) images

3 minutes ago, R0Sch said:

@eric trax Thanks, I guess you were right about the Xerion tires. The smaller rims don't scale up correctly

We definitely need bigger photos. I doubt the setĀ has different tires for the front and rear axles. Scaling for the front axle is most likely. I know something about it :D

Ā 

119315280_3331104406983424_7182162401674

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

"Most" here is probably synonymous with "2 out of 2" (driving + steering).

And tilting of the bad maybe :)

TLG may install something more interesting on the chassis as well...

Damn this mf really just goes ahead and dumps the picture here lmao. If the tyres really are smaller then it begs the question: how did they come up with the 300EUR price? This doesn't seem like a set that would be worth than 250EUR.

Also, what's up with the low clearance above the front axle? The truck doesn't seem like its suspension is compressed in any way, so does that mean the front might be fixed?

Edited by Bartybum

To me it looks like that 43.2 wheels used (based on pin from axle hub dimension and rim diameter)...but as @eric trax said let's wait for better images

4 hours ago, Akassin said:

someone please send a link to the image in a personal message or tell me where you found itĀ :innocent:

4 hours ago, HectorMB said:

To me as well, please! ;.)

3 hours ago, suffocation said:

+1 :wub:

Guys, do not ask for pictures in the thread. Ask for them via PM from someone who has them, or find them online.
Thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Of all the sets of the second half of the year, I was looking forward to Zetros the most. But seeing this, given the price of 300 euros, I am greatly disappointed. It will probably be 3 engines and at best the functions will be gear shifting or differential locks.
But I take a calculator in my hands and count: for this money I can buy 2 sets of 42109, having received 2 smart blocks and 4 motors. With the remaining money, you can buy any unique parts (including new wheels) and still get more.
I donā€™t know yet what this set has to offer for me to change my mind.

Since this set hasn't any additional functionality,Ā  it should be focused on off-roading.

I guess that this set will have 6 planetary gears. Will it also have a gear box?

9 minutes ago, Akassin said:

Of all the sets of the second half of the year, I was looking forward to Zetros the most. But seeing this, given the price of 300 euros, I am greatly disappointed. It will probably be 3 engines and at best the functions will be gear shifting or differential locks.
But I take a calculator in my hands and count: for this money I can buy 2 sets of 42109, having received 2 smart blocks and 4 motors. With the remaining money, you can buy any unique parts (including new wheels) and still get more.
I donā€™t know yet what this set has to offer for me to change my mind.

You just read my mind

If the tyres are new (I really hope so), then I'd consider it,... and even in this case - just buying the tires would suffice. But looks cool though.

14 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

If the tyres are new (I really hope so), then I'd consider it,... and even in this case - just buying the tires would suffice. But looks cool though.

OK we have new tractor tire size!

Claas Xerion tire - 20 treads - 107mm diameter

ZETROS - 18 treads - expected size: 80~86mm diameter (81,6 in my opinion)

JEEP Wrangler Tire - 16 treads - 56mm diameter

Edited by eric trax

22 minutes ago, eric trax said:

I hope that it would be at least 86mm, but my since there are lots of tires 81.6mm logical suggestion is that new tractor tire would be 81.6mm

28 minutes ago, eric trax said:

Soundl like a one more replacement for high-profile baloon tires, which really becomes a fine trend!

2 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

I hope that it would be at least 86mm, but my since there are lots of tires 81.6mm logical suggestion is that new tractor tire would be 81.6mm

I still believe that 81.6 is more relevant size, as TLG seems to replace the bigest type of baloon, but Claas/Unimog rims had only low-profile baloons, so the "replacement" came instead of a bigger tire, that was never made.Ā 

Edited by Void_S

10 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Soundl like a one more replacement for high-profile baloon tires, which really becomes a fine trend!

I still believe that 81.6 is more relevant size, as TLG seems to replace the bigest type of baloon, but Claas/Unimog rims had only low-profile baloons, so the "replacement" came instead of a bigger tire, that was never made.Ā 

Well there was powepuller tire with "balloon" tread...

81.6 is a pretty common size in Lego. Same as the tyres from the Land Rover and 1:8 series as well as the Tumbler and some motorcycle tyres. 81.6mm would make the most sense to me. Any bigger and it wouldn't be much different from the Claas tyres, smaller and it would look off on these size rims.

2 hours ago, LvdH said:

81.6 is a pretty common size in Lego. Same as the tyres from the Land Rover and 1:8 series as well as the Tumbler and some motorcycle tyres. 81.6mm would make the most sense to me. Any bigger and it wouldn't be much different from the Claas tyres, smaller and it would look off on these size rims.

But when you mention CLAAS, the brand is known for harvesters and they have rear tires usually 85% size of front. Modern tractors like bigger Fastrac 8 series have similar ratio front to rear (only vice versa), Fendt Vario 9 and 10 series have similar tire size ratio, so it is also possible to have those closer to 107mm like 90-95mm, but in a few months we will know for sure. At the end it is better to have any kind new than none...

Edited by I_Igor

If we're going to have a new model of tyres, this is fine, ok. But, c'mon, this is a 300 EUR model, and from the image that we saw the best that we can expect is:Ā 

2x XL motors for drive

1x L motor or, more unlikely, the servo-like one (as in the 42114) for steering

A gearbox managed by a L Motor (we already saw it in the 42114, so, it is feasible)

Differential lock also managed by L motor. (Given that this one suposed to be for trial, this would not be totally discardable)

So a total of 3 x L motors + 2 XL motors, which would require 2 Smart hubs. If this is the case, i think it may worth the prize. But, honestly, i think the diff lock won't happen, which will take out 1 L motor, 1 smart hub and one nice functionality. In such case, the model would be overprized, in my opinion.Ā 

Anyway, let's see when we have more info of any kind.Ā 

Ā 

Alteranitelly, we still may have a single hub and only 1 additional) motor, if we get a more complicated gearbox:

1. High gear

2. Normal gear

3. Low gear

4. Low gear + diffs lock

Or something like that...Ā 

3 hours ago, eric trax said:

That really made my day! Thank you, oh good sirĀ :grin: Went and count it myself and you are most certainly right.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

On 3/21/2021 at 6:42 AM, Bartybum said:

Also, what's up with the low clearance above the front axle? The truck doesn't seem like its suspension is compressed in any way, so does that mean the front might be fixed?

It's like the 42070 all over again, except this time with springs on the rear axles...