Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 21. Rumors and discussion

1 hour ago, danth said:

But there's something...boring about him that I can't put my finger on.

There's a lot of white in the figure's color pallet, and it's kind of just humdrum.

Looking at the cabaret singer's headdress (yet again), I ask: CMF Achu when?

Achu.jpg

How do we know that the alien isn’t the leader of some space terrorist organization that steals crystals from a from a mining company that uses them to power a space colony full of scientists and innocent people trying to survive and the space police are the brave heroes supposed to stop them and save the city.

the crowbar could be his stylish walking cane.

2 hours ago, 1Panda said:

How do we know that the alien isn’t the leader of some space terrorist organization that steals crystals from a from a mining company that uses them to power a space colony full of scientists and innocent people trying to survive and the space police are the brave heroes supposed to stop them and save the city.

Or perhaps it's an ex-scientist going around in an HEV suit and a crowbar collecting Xen crystals...

2 hours ago, 1Panda said:

Or it is a heroic rebel fighting against a brutal trans-galactic and multidimensional empire and their goals of universe colonization, technological singularity and forced biological assimilation by taking back their precious stolen and monopolized resources needed to both live and continue the fight against the savage interstellar mechanized militant space police arm that does their bidding.

3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

There's a lot of white in the figure's color pallet, and it's kind of just humdrum.

Looking at the cabaret singer's headdress (yet again), I ask: CMF Achu when?

It only took them like 8 years to revisit prehispanic characters after the S7 Aztec Warrior

So, I would say around 2028 for the next one. 

26 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It only took them like 8 years to revisit prehispanic characters after the S7 Aztec Warrior

Unacceptable. :laugh:

Clearly he's an alien shipping and receiving yard worker; the crowbar is to open the space-crates of space-merchandise after they are unloaded from the space-trucks.

17 hours ago, Karalora said:

Clearly he's an alien shipping and receiving yard worker; the crowbar is to open the space-crates of space-merchandise after they are unloaded from the space-trucks.

So he works for Space Amazon! And Space Bezos pays the private Space Police forces to bust up their unionization efforts!

On 12/18/2020 at 6:52 PM, Robert8 said:

And we haven't had a single Inca or Mayan minifig in the CMF theme yet!

22 hours ago, danth said:

So he works for Space Amazon! And Space Bezos pays the private Space Police forces to bust up their unionization efforts!

Great now we got Space Pinkertons.

On 12/18/2020 at 6:52 PM, Robert8 said:

This is actually a type of collectible mini figure I’d like to see more of. And its not polarizing. More pre-colonial warriors and tribes leaders.

also I notice people making jokes about alien amazon workers and alien mechanic, I think the most effective way to communicate how outlandish my ideas were is seeing the banter it encouraged.

that being said I’d still buy an anthropomorphic lady-bug person ala Chima or an Alien Queen any day. 

Hello!

I think it's a good idea to start re-releasing minifigures from the first series of CMF little by little. May be one two at a time. TLC can arrange a vote on the official platform or eurobricks.

I have recently "joined Lego" anf do not see any other options to get the best of them :sad:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

BAM stations would be the best way to do it

So many parts have shown up in BAM. I wonder if anyone has worked out which CMF figures have emerged in entirety from the BAM sections?

Sorry, I do not quite understand what the BAM stations it. 

In my country, only "official lego supplies" are mostly available.

I think that for thosewho have recently joined Lego it would be a good way to get something interesting. They (TLC) also re-release the City series.

p.s. I think I understand :) Unfortunately, there is nothing like BAM stations withim my reach.

Edited by dimka_ya

Happy New Year everyone!

I was going to order some minfigures from Lego website. But i scratched my hear upon seeing “Limit 3” which it means I can’t order more than 3 minifigures. 

I don’t recall we discussed about the limit in this thread? Is it because of potential “ou to of stock” issue? 

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I don’t recall we discussed about the limit in this thread? Is it because of potential “ou to of stock” issue? 

As far as I can recall there's always been a limit on the CMF early in release but I don't remember it ever being that low. It's always increased after some time though.

28 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

As far as I can recall there's always been a limit on the CMF early in release but I don't remember it ever being that low. It's always increased after some time though.

But I think there was no limit on Harry Potter S2 upon release date? I just can’t remember that one. 

I was on the Lego US website today, and a lot of things were out of stock. Give them time to meet demand. There is still a considerably reduced supply chain in the US right now.

39 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

I was on the Lego US website today, and a lot of things were out of stock. Give them time to meet demand. There is still a considerably reduced supply chain in the US right now.

Yup that’s what I think so too. 

6 hours ago, 1Panda said:

So this is how the centaur looks with a different hair piece 

Thanks for the picture ?. I haven’t got my hands on any S21s yet but was thinking of doing that to the centauride. I reckon LEGO should have designed it that way.

Now that I have the Centaur body in hand, I have to say that I prefer the Brickforge version. I have the Stormer print in white (not currently being produced). The official version is small enough to be a child in comparison, so with the right heads the two I got will still be useful.