FlyChicken

My Firebreathing fortress (MOC)

Hi,

it's been a while since I built something, so I decided to pull out my Lego boxes of the shelf and dust it off. I was thinking about what to build, and then I remembered an old remastered Nighlords castle I've seen couple of years ago and my plans for Volcano island revision inspired by it. So I decided to make my own recreations of old sets and started with Firebreathing fortress, since I like dragon knights ;-) Hope you 'll like it :)

PS: since it's been a while, I dont remember how to post imgs, so I hope it will work :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

The Dragonlord himself on the ramparts:

10.jpg

The dragonhead living stone machine:

8.jpg

Dont provoke the bees, or you'll get some stings!

9.jpg

The back with some oppurtunistic looters:

3.jpg

4.jpg

Side with lookthrough interier and dungeon:

5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg

Have a nice day :)

Wow, very cool MOC! I loved this set when I was a kid! It was my first "proper" castle I got from my parents. The dragon's head was so awesome and you did a great job at making it look even more awesome and modern in terms of style.

I love all the details all-around and the liveliness the castle has. Very, very nice!

Excellent build.  I like the design and the texturing.  The dragon head is nicely done and really stands out.  There is a lot going on in the build so many little details.  Those looters better be careful with that mage up there and those knights.  The archway with the gargoyle is a nice touch.  I like the skeleton in the hanging jail too.  

This is an amazing MOC.  The details of your creation are incredible; they capture the Dragon Masters theme.

The tower, especially the roof, stand out.  The color choice of the shingles and the shape of the roof are terrific.  They really go well with the darker castle walls.

I've been wanting to build a castle with darker stone.  All, or even mostly, dark-bley is too much.  The balance you've struck in this MOC is just right.  I'll keep your MOC in mind when I want this shade of stone wall.

The details in the mechanical/sculpture dragon head fit well too.  The rounded 1x2 plates align the teeth perfectly.

Thank you for sharing your creation!

Cool :classic:
Like it, the surrounding with the vegetation and the fortress itself. Looks great with all those details and the 'messy' look instead all those smooth castles. And the dragonshead, really cool. Like that fire coming out, even out his nostrils. 

Fantastic work! I love the technique used on the tower with a mix or red variations and the curved architecture around the windows. 
It really looks old, yet still conserved over time. 

Keep it up, my friend!
Cheers.