Itaria No Shintaku

Which is the best CMF Series? Thanks for playing

Series 18 and Series 1 are the worst series of all for me. Series 11 is one of the best, but HP is a really great ( with Disney 1 the best ). 

I missed the last few rounds, but I'll give my votes for those anyway.

A: Series 6! I missed this series, but found it to be one of the most intriguing to complete when I started collecting. With my favorites being the Butcher, Surgeon, Clockwork Robot, Leprechaun, Minotaur, Lady Liberty, Classic Alien, Roman Soldier, and Genie.

B: Series 9! This was the first series that got me seriously into collecting and the first I collected all 16. My favorites in this one were Forest Maiden, Cyclops, Fortune Teller, Mr. Good and Evil, Plumber, Waiter, Heroic Knight, and Mermaid.

C: Series 11! Another excellent group of figures, and contains my favorite two figures of all the released series, being the Yeti and the Island Warrior. I also liked Gingerbread Man, Scarecrow, Grandma, Holiday Elf, Pretzel Girl, Welder, and Scientist.

I quite like this game!

Series 5, even if an unpopular opinion. I didn’t get much out of the figures from series 4, and series 17 was a disappointment for my interests. They’re both good series, but in my eyes series 5 just brought better ideas. 

Just saw this topic for the first time, sorry I missed out on the first couple rounds of this game but I'll be participating in the rest!  I voted for series 4, one of my all-time favorites.  5 and 17 are both quite good too though.

Series 4 is one of the best.

Edited by Yooha

I voted for Series 17 this time. The detail on them makes them incomparable to Series 4 or 5, and I really like the Retro Spaceman and the Elf Maiden.

Series 5 is a close second for me, with a ton of iconic figures, like the Graduate, Ice Fisherman, Lizard Man, Egyptian Queen, Gangster, Gladiator, Lumberjack, Detective, and Cave Woman. They just suffer from a lack of detail that we've come to expect with newer series.

Series 4 is too horror and sport oriented for my tastes, but still has some great ones, like the Geisha and the Hazmat Guy.

I am always reminded of Series 5 when I see Series 17. Firstly, the bag color, and secondly, the Dance Instructor, Roman Gladiator and Battle Dwarf being reminiscent of the Fitness Instructor, Gladiator and Evil Dwarf. Though it appears that's where the similarities end...

If we had pics of the whole series, my votes might be different. I'm going off the package pics which don't show all of the figures.

20 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

For obvious reasons, my choice was quite biased. :laugh:

Me too! Had to vote for 80's guy and the gray space torso. The other series may be objectively better but I'm going with my heart this time.

Series 3 was my favorite for a long time until Series 11. It set the bar high and expanded the idea of what the collectible minifigure series' are about. Series 10 was a little high on the city and historic figs and didn't really have much that stood out to me. 

4 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

New round!

Hmmm, it was a rather hard choice between Series 3 and Series 10; but ultimately, Series 3 won me over solely due its inclusion of the Pilot/Aviator. 

I voted for Series 10 this time. Medusa basically made that decision for me... But I also like the Sea Captain, Paintball Player, Bumblebee Girl, Tomahawk Warrior, and Sad Clown.

It was a hard decision between series 3 and 10.  Series 3 had the elf which I love but series 10 had the roman soldier, medusa and the tomahawk warrior so I went with 10.

Had to vote for Series 10.  Any of these choices are better than Series 3, in my opinion the worst series of all time (well, maybe not worse than the Simpsons or Ninjago series).  The Elf is outstanding, but the rest of Series 3's lineup are just okay or else flat out boring.

Despite Mr Gold, I go for series 10 too. The Sea Captain with the seagull, the librarian, the oldtimer, and Paris Hilton with chihuahua did it for me on this set

Between Series 3 and 10 for me, but went with 3 as Series 10 is already through and my vote helps knock out Disney and TLM2.