Coming from the WTCM Office in Mesabi Landing:

The Quinnsville Chronicler

Being produced in its headquarters in Quinnsville:

Volume One

Volume Two

Volume Three

The Eltina Courrier

Background (open up for discussion):

This is an archive for the different newspapers published all over the New World, run by an independent organisation. Who runs that archive, and where it is located, has not been decided yet.

=====================================================================

OOC comments (open for discussion):

1. This is meant to provide one common source for all "ingame newspapers" being published currently or in the past.
  2. If a similar newspaper shows up in the future, it will of course get added to the archive.
  3. If you find anything from the past you want to see added: please post your suggestion in this thread.
  4. If you find a mistake: please let me know in this thread.
  5. The same applies for any question or suggestion you have about one of the newspapers in general (for questions about a particular issue are probably better asked in the respective thread, or via PM to the author).
  6. @Capt Wolf: To make things easier for everybody else, I will add a link to this thread to all my upcoming WTCM threads. If your do the same for the KPA, we would have the two currently running newspapers covered.
  7. I would like to see some form of ingame representation of this archive (with a MOC to support the story). First the general background needs to be agreed on though. So if you have an idea: speak up!
Edited by Darnok

I have added a link to this thread below the KPA links in the BoBS Master Index thread. I prefer to keep that one in the Master Index thread since it is pinned.

And so I don't have to add KPA links in two places every month, here is a link to the KPA index. I'll leave it to @Drunknok to add individual links above.

---

Also, for your consideration, a one-time article from the Weelond Herald.

The Eltina Courrier has been added, as well as the latest KPA.

I would love to see the two "inactive" newspapers getting a revival:

Edited by Drunknok

34 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

The Eltina Courrier has been added, as well as the latest KPA.

The Eltina Courier is something we used for the aMRCA (like the KPA for the tMRCA) to summarise all the adventures. I would very much like to revive it, but it is something we will have to work on in the aMRCA committee. Hopefully, the people there will be willing to help with this. :) (It does take a while to make the summaries of the adventures, but I'd like to do it again.)

@Drunknok: I am actually very interested in bringing back the chronicler! I got a few more things to finish up in the settlement of Quinnsville for the short term, but I could probably shoot for a end of June/ July issue. 

I have added the office buildings of both the WTCM as well as the Quinnsville Chronicler to their respective archive sections in the OP.

It would be great to have something similar for the KPA! King's Port is on Terraversa, with background and some fine builds to be found here.

I know @Capt Wolf has little to no building time these days, but maybe @Ayrlego or @LM71Blackbird could help? If one of you has the time and will to do a KPA Main Office, that would be awesome!

On 6.6.2018 at 2:29 PM, Bregir said:

The Eltina Courier is something we used for the aMRCA (like the KPA for the tMRCA) to summarise all the adventures. I would very much like to revive it, but it is something we will have to work on in the aMRCA committee. Hopefully, the people there will be willing to help with this. :) (It does take a while to make the summaries of the adventures, but I'd like to do it again.)

It would be great to have this on a regular basis, but I do know the AMCRA stuff is very time consuming. Still, it would be some great icing on the cake if the Eltina Courier would become a regular newspaper!

On 6.6.2018 at 3:42 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

@Drunknok: I am actually very interested in bringing back the chronicler! I got a few more things to finish up in the settlement of Quinnsville for the short term, but I could probably shoot for a end of June/ July issue. 

With that excellent office building of yours I guess the minifigs of Quinnsville are already hard at work for the coming issue - I am very much looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok

6 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

@Drunknok the Quinnsville chronicler has returned to Cocovia!

Acknowledged, and added. :classic:

Hey, @Drunknok, you forgot to add my little occasional newspaper, the Arlinsport Adviser, which I use to analyze the brick seas from time to time. :pir-blush:

Wow, as the original creator of the Eltina Courrier as a concept, I have to say, I'm kind of happy to see that my idea was actually put into fruition as a newspaper on here alongside the other newspapers like the Kings Port Advertiser and such. I never expected it to be anything bigger than just an idea I made for one of my builds, but it's nice to see what's it become.

14 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

Wow, as the original creator of the Eltina Courrier as a concept, I have to say, I'm kind of happy to see that my idea was actually put into fruition as a newspaper on here alongside the other newspapers like the Kings Port Advertiser and such. I never expected it to be anything bigger than just an idea I made for one of my builds, but it's nice to see what's it become.

The Oleanders may not be the most avid newspaper readers around but they surely deserve their own newspaper, if only for propaganda reasons :tongue:

Seriously speaking, it would be great if you can lead the effort of reviving the "Elina Courier". Oleon must have a voice of its own. 

OH, and great job on tracking down all sources of info and gathering them in one thread 

Edited by blackdeathgr