de-marco

[MOC] De-Marco's Vehicles

Quite some new additons since I looked last time! I like the old black car a lot. Just perfectly shaped. The station wagon and the courier car are lovely too, but omg - such a cute land rover! Just spot on and so adorable. :classic:

I hope to see many, many more of these brilliant little builds. They are so awesome. :classic: :thumbup:

Another set of lovely cars.:classic: But one is clearly stealing the show here: Christine! That one made me really smile. Arnie looks genuinely happy in her. Great model!:thumbup:

Sweet! Another awesome build. The binoculars work perfect for the headlights, and the 1X1 tooth plate adds a lot of personality to the rear. What's great about so many of your cars is the NPU you incorporate. Thumbs up!

That traffic police car makes me think of a 50s or 60s Yellow Cab, but it's a little too short to easily modify for seating a figure in the back. :(

Five-wide is an interesting scale though. A lot more difficult to build than the standard 4- and 6-wide, I sometimes look at these things and wonder how many of the studs in there are actually facing upwards in proportion to the other directions...

I knew all these were impressive but I just now got time to watch one of the instruction videos, and I see now they're even more impressive than I thought. The amount of tricky brickwork that goes into these is phenomenal. You are doing brilliant work here.

Thanks!

22 hours ago, Winchester said:

That traffic police car makes me think of a 50s or 60s Yellow Cab, but it's a little too short to easily modify for seating a figure in the back. :(

Five-wide is an interesting scale though. A lot more difficult to build than the standard 4- and 6-wide, I sometimes look at these things and wonder how many of the studs in there are actually facing upwards in proportion to the other directions...

This was inspired by old Russian police car

dcf102cs-960.jpg

I will try build 50s - 60s Yellow Cab with passenger on back seat =)

Flowers delivery van building instructions

38286090311_4a7954399e_o.jpg

Parts list

Im wondered a bit about the unusual colours for the police car. That explains them!:wink:

And omg... This flower truck is just so cute... thats almost unfair! :classic:

The Land Rover, 58 Plymouth Fury, and BMW 3.0CSi are amazing! The parts list link to rebrickable for the BMW says page not found?

Lego blockiness works so well with cars from the 70s and 80s. I especially like the race car. Just spot on.:classic:

Your cars are really good. I'm thinking about building some of your pick up trucks so they can be placed in my harbour layout. With credit to you of course!

De-Marco, your cars are outstanding! I was never a fan of the 6 wide cars and thought about having 4 wide cars for my modular city, but now I know I have to have 5 wide cars. They have just the perfect size for the minifigures and the modular buildings. Thanks so much for your inspiration!

9 hours ago, Konajra said:

Your cars are really good. I'm thinking about building some of your pick up trucks so they can be placed in my harbour layout. With credit to you of course!

Thanks, I will be happy if you build same of my pick up truck =)

5 hours ago, GCO said:

De-Marco, your cars are outstanding! I was never a fan of the 6 wide cars and thought about having 4 wide cars for my modular city, but now I know I have to have 5 wide cars. They have just the perfect size for the minifigures and the modular buildings. Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Thanks! I'm too not a fan of the 6 wide cars =) I think 6 wide is good size for big trucks, bus, tram and building vehicles.

26690510899_a2b5ae549f_o.jpg

24594458378_fd5a9e1ff3_o.jpg

Vintage army ambulance

Parts list