de-marco

[MOC] De-Marco's Vehicles

Since you make two threads a day have you considered making one centralized thread and updating that regularly instead. As is stands your topics constitute 44 out of the possible 125 threads for the first 5-pages of the Town forum, 35% of all the possible thread space.

I love your vehicles and it's great to see how you've constructed them, but I do agree with koalayummies about the volume.  Maybe 1 thread a week with that week's MOCs vehicle MOCs?  That way it stays fresh and people can still discover your stuff regularly, but it would count down on the total thread count.

Back to this MOC- It's lovely, and interesting to see the similarities between this and the vintage car you posted earlier today.  And I just noticed you had a parts list as well; not sure if you've been doing that for a while or not, but that's awesome, too.  Thanks!  :classic:

2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Since you make two threads a day have you considered making one centralized thread and updating that regularly instead. As is stands your topics constitute 44 out of the possible 125 threads for the first 5-pages of the Town forum, 35% of all the possible thread space.

Another lovely build :classic:, but I agree as well. Your output is remarkable both in quality as in quantity, but if it takes away space from other builders its probably better to merge threads.

Beautiful MOC, I've been considering building a more closed-van style painter's van, but never got round to it. I love the front grille/bonnet detailing.

Perhaps you could change this thread's title to 'De-Marco's vehicle MOC thread' or something, for future reference.

It will also be easier for your fans of your work to come to a central De-Marco's Vehicles thread (or whatever you would like to call it) to see all the builds together and follow the progress since you work so smoothly and consistently. No worries at all and if others disagree then the method can stay how it is. You have a great skill in creating multiple new builds every day which is very unique and remarkable.

I like the red truck very much, also the G wagon. Do you plan to build a Unimog?

Maybe you could post links to your other MOCs in the first post so you have a summary of all your MOCs.

Edited by Nightfall

4 hours ago, Nightfall said:

I like the red truck very much, also the G wagon. Do you plan to build a Unimog?

Maybe you could post links to your other MOCs in the first post so you have a summary of all your MOCs.

Thanks, I will build Unimog when I get tires for it. 

Aircraft boarding stairs truck buiding instructions

Parts list

Edited by de-marco

I really like the refrigerator truck there - it’s got a brilliantly inventive (and yet surprisingly simple!) “face”.

I agree this single thread is a much better way to show your work - any chance you could include a couple of photos when you post a video? It’s not always feasible to be watching videos while forum-browsing.

I completely agree. You always come up with really surprising ideas that gives so much real-life look to your vehicles.:classic:

Hi, @de-marco!

I love your idea about one centralized thread of your vehicles creation! I suggest you to add an index on the first/main post, so people can choose and click the one they want to see without searching them page by page.

Edited by KamalMYafi
Whoops! @Nightfall already suggest it...

Wonderful lines and curves on this one. I am not really a car expert, but it does remind me on the Citroens of the 60s and 70s. Very charming vehicles.:classic:

Lovely trucks! Again beautiful builds! :classic: Though I wonder if the firetruck isn't a bit low. Shouldn't it be able to climb a curb?

16 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Lovely trucks! Again beautiful builds! :classic: Though I wonder if the firetruck isn't a bit low. Shouldn't it be able to climb a curb?

You are right it is low, maybe if change wheels on bigger size it will be better, i will try when I get bigger wheels =)

Old red van building instruction

38011745296_bf95000137_o.jpg

37355490944_05c31f0dbf_o.jpg

Parts list

I really like your vehicles!

that fire engine is fantastic. a bit low like mentioned but nothing a plate on top of the axle wouldn't fix?

Fantastic stuff and always impressive constant stream of new builds. The airport stairs truck, gazelle and firetruck are especially appealing. Fantastic MOCs!