Bregir

Brethren of the Brick Seas (BoBS) Intro Thread, Era II

Today's race for class 2 vessels in the PA Cup is underway...

Posted (edited)

A great era-appropriate book (not sure where to post it so I think it would benefit more people if it stayed here - feel free to move it though)

"Discurso de mi vida" by Alonso de Contreras

A true gem and one of the finest books of the so called Golden Age of Sail, along with the "The True History of the Conquest of New Spain". Hopefully it inspires you! Cheers!

46947621155_3e6d149718_c.jpg

Edited by blackdeathgr

Is anyone entering the Summer Joust this year? I'm looking at getting a team together for the collaborative quest category. So far I've asked @TheCubbScout and @Ayrlego. However, teams can be up to four people. So if anyone is interested in joining a potential BoBS team, send me an email address, and I'll send round a message. 

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Is anyone entering the Summer Joust this year? I'm looking at getting a team together for the collaborative quest category. So far I've asked @TheCubbScout and @Ayrlego. However, teams can be up to four people. So if anyone is interested in joining a potential BoBS team, send me an email address, and I'll send round a message. 

Pm me more details of this "joust"

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Is anyone entering the Summer Joust this year? I'm looking at getting a team together for the collaborative quest category.

PM me more details too... I will have a look

7 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

So far I've asked @TheCubbScout and @Ayrlego

I haven't replied on Flickr but I'm in!

For those who aren't familiar with the Summer Joust, it's an annual castle based building competition hosted on Flickr. This years thread can be found here.

5 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I haven't replied on Flickr but I'm in!

Cool! Now we just need 2 more!

15 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

I'll throw my hat into the ring, if that's okay :pir-classic: