Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

1 hour ago, Umbra-Manis said:

I voted scarecrow and Elf. Now about the other polls: Why are 3 awesome space figs losing to stuff like pizza delivery and vacation batman? 

Pizza delivery boy is useful for City mocs. I don't understand Vacation Batman though.

47 minutes ago, MAB said:

Pizza delivery boy is useful for City mocs. I don't understand Vacation Batman though.

I've seen people who don't usually collect Lego find Vacation Batman to be pretty amazing. He was one of the most popular figs from TLBM series. I'd say Batman is iconic enough that people recognize him, and like the caricature represented in the figure. Honestly, it's one of my favorite CMFs.

:laugh::laugh:
The irony is that when people think about spartans... ,there is 300, I would prefer a more historic approach.

:hmpf_bad: I still dont get how the scarecrow has so many fans.

Scarecrow is PERFECT

One of the best LEGO minifigures ever released by the company

I think he is going to win the whole thing

I like the Spartan, but the Scarecrow is far superior

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Scarecrow is PERFECT

One of the best LEGO minifigures ever released by the company

I think he is going to win the whole thing

I like the Spartan, but the Scarecrow is far superior

*Elf

All four figures are amazing, now it's getting really tough.  But I had to go with my two all-time favorites, Spartan and Elf.  Looks like Spartan might finally lose in this round, but I love the Scarecrow too, and at least the Elf is doing well!

Isn't it time to put us Spartan fans out of our misery ...?

The Bagpiper is winning over the Queen?

I dont want to live in this planet anymore

I am enjoying all this butchery, I dont have a clue who is going to win it, but it has been entertaining to see all the competition and different preferences. :sweet:

Ps. Voted Diver and Queen.

Queen against bagpiper ? Bummer I wanted to see King and queen compete against each other just to see who would win.   :laugh:

By the way evil knight in the best Minifigure in today's polls, along with Egyptian and musketeer.

and Diver is my favorite minfigure in series 8 and I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes him, and yes I voted for the bagpipe also as I have a lot of Scottish ancestry in my family.

Edited by 1Panda

38 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I cannot believe the scarecrow beat the Spartan, but he did.

But it's all politics now. The King beat the Roman soldier in the last round, so I voted against the Queen in this round. Although it is pretty close and the Queen will probably make it through.

55 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Well for one thing Bagpiper has two new molds with very detailed printing and have never been repeated, and also there has never been a Bagpiper released by Lego before so he's kind of exclusive in a way . The Queen however, has one new mold which shall soon be repeated, and we have gotten Queens from Lego before so it isn't a new exclusive design plus no accessories. nice figure but not special enough for me to vote for her.

P.S. Your evil Queen is way better   :wink:

Edited by 1Panda

2 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I swear, if this bizarre infatuation with seagulls takes out my favorite CMF this late in the game...

I agree. I hope we can get rid of the minifigure, who shall remain nameless, in this round...

Also, down with the Queen! Down with the monarchy! :laugh: Long live the bagpiper and diver!!!

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

If I have to live in a world where the Battle Goddess was overthrown by a sub par Legolas wannabe, then you have to live in it, too :D

In all seriousness what are the bagpiper and queen even doing here? 

I voted sea captain. Tooooot toooooot. Welcome in the titanic, space, monster and suit figs. We'll be travelling through a sea of historical and city figs, but this ship can handle it. No worries. (And that was the last things these figs heard)