Itaria No Shintaku

The Greatest Collectible Minifigure THANKS AND GOODBYE

Oooh that was close. Glad to know Batman won! First victory for TLBM series!

And now let's make this a first victory for a sci-fi figure. No spoiler candidate (thanks galactic girl, by the way) this time. Glad to know so far a lot of people agree with me that the alien is the best figure on this group!

Alien Villainess has more villainy sound to it. She gets my vote! Sorry Mickey...

I voted for the Janitor earlier because I thought it would be funny if a Janitor with a broom beat a super powerful Alien Villainess from outer space with spaceships and UFOs.

And now they're tied. :grin:

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Topic has 555 replies, woohoo!

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Save the dream! Vote space!

How can you say no to that beautiful color scheme? :wub:

*Alien Villainess was here*

Easy, it's on a space figure not named Brick Daddy. :laugh:

While I don't absolutely love any of these, I voted for the Alien because Space could use some love and it is a pretty cool fig.

Now I feel bad that I didn't vore for sad clown... I tried to save DFB by voting for one of the only good figs from that series.

Anyway, my new vote goes to Prospector.

2i24mll.jpg

ALIEN VILLAINESS WINS.

Please understand that I had to close it in advance this time because I couldn't be able to upload later on. After all we got 57 votes. If you missed your chance to vote and you think that I rushed it, please do tell me, I'll do anything to prevent it later on if that was a problem for you. Thanks.

I just voted the lumberjack. All of its parts are really useful and I believe he was the first minifig to get a more detailed axe, which was the reason that made me buy it.

I can tell you guys that in Italy we had a similar game and the two most voted minifigures who reached the final still have not been picked. 
Knowing how random.org is cruel, it will put them in the same group in the first round :D

Close one between the lumberjack, cyborg, and samurai for me. Had a hard time making up my mind. Ultimately I decided to compensate the great injustice that space/sci-fi has suffered in this game by using some affirmative action and giving the cyborg my vote. :tongue:

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I can tell you guys that in Italy we had a similar game and the two most voted minifigures who reached the final still have not been picked. 
Knowing how random.org is cruel, it will put them in the same group in the first round :D

Will you tell us, which two were those?

3 hours ago, SirBlake said:

Man, these last few rounds have been pretty dismal. Do better, randomizer thingy! lol

Actually, if the generator is completely random, one would expect some groups to be weak, and some to be strong. :tongue: So if anything I'd say it's doing its job hehe.

57 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Actually, if the generator is completely random, one would expect some groups to be weak, and some to be strong. :tongue: So if anything I'd say it's doing its job hehe.

Statistically I'm sure you're right. I'm just appealing to the kind heart of the completely random code. Makes sense, right?