Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Leaving for Mitgardia

de Gothia and his son Albion walked through the streets of Sionnach. It was an early spring morning and they were all alone, except de Gothias own guard. 

32031480091_7f3ae9128c.jpg

Soon they were leaving, leaving for the North and Mitgardia. Albion left the Northern guild, where he was a squire, when the threat of the Algus was close but now they felt like he could return and go back to Thorshaven. They talked about everything, from Elijah his brother, Lena the mother, Sionnach his home twon, Alice his best friend and de Gothia was so happy that Albion could talk so much to him.

32001008852_f1fbd54098.jpg

At the same time he was sad to have his two sons so far away soon. For the last months when Albion was around his father all the time de Gothia had found peace in his heart. Peace, a gift that was rare, both for de Gothia and all of Historica. 

31308239754_4b37cf272f.jpg

But now, they were both enjoying to just be in that moment. Father and son... 

C&C as always welcome

Edited by de Gothia

Absolutely impressive street! As said before: the peacefull atmosphere is lovely :wub: I also really like the little balcony and the wooden addition on the left side

Great build dG, the perspective along the street looks really good and there are so many neat little details!  I really like the chickens out front and the tan and dark blue house in the background is great! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Took me a while to complete it! And now I see that my table is visible in the first pic! Doh!

What I noticed immediatly is how the early morning feel is expressed in the build through the lighting and picture-taking. Good job!

very nice city scene, much to look at and pleasing to the eye as usual. I wonder, have you actually started building a city yet?

Beautiful build, de Gothia!

The lighting and perspective make this a beautiful scene!  I like the many different architecture styles that blend so nicely into this street view.  The cart wheel, bags, and chickens are great additions to your street to make it appear lived-in!  The tavern/inn sign is very nicely done.

de Gothia's back! This is an awesome build, but I need to see more of it!

As usual, an excellent city scene :wub:The build layout gives great depth to the scene, and like the others, I'm impressed by the building variety and detail :thumbup:The dark blue/white covering over a doorway is my favorite touch :classic:

That is a great street/city build! Excellent work on making each building different with its own colors and details. 

Beautiful moc there DG, I really like the curved blue-white shelter there and the Inn's sign.

That street is looking great. So many details to look at.
And the perspective in the photos really makes one catch the athmosphere.

Hehe, noticed that your table is visible as well, in your first picture. But it definately doesnt ruin the whole of the scene at all. 

Great build. Well done.

KlodsBrik 

I always love when a big scene is used for something "small" (as in that the same story could have been told by a vignette).

Fantastic atmosphere you've created here! I hope we get to see more of that city layout :classic:
(Maybe enter it for the Linköping exhibition in March, you don't need to be there during the public hours if you don't want to :wink: )

Beautiful build, de Gothia, you did and amazing job making it so immersive! :wub: All the different colors and various house designs are superb, and I really like the sign sticking out into the street :thumbup: