Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 17 Rumors and Discussion

Seeing how CMF 15 had the accident guy with a banana on his shirt (to suggest he slipped on it) then 16 had a banana suit, I wonder if 17 will have an elephant suit to match the CMF 16 baby's bib.

We haven't really had any news about it, it's possibly discontinued but I doubt it, I'm more hyped for TLBM then the Series 17 honestly.

Edited by RM0B

On October 5, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Blakstone said:

Just like The LEGO Movie sets were considered a licensed theme, 

Not by most of us, they weren't. At the very least, there's a significant distinction to be made between joint efforts between LEGO and Warner that revolve around LEGO's IP and completely non-LEGO-owned outside IPs such as Star Wars, Portal, and Winnie the Pooh.

I expect something similar to the Caveman Batman  printing for the Circus Strogman :sweet:

On 18 November 2016 at 1:36 PM, pjonze said:

Seeing how CMF 15 had the accident guy with a banana on his shirt (to suggest he slipped on it) then 16 had a banana suit, I wonder if 17 will have an elephant suit to match the CMF 16 baby's bib.

That certainly is something to take note off and an elephant costume would look great...

There are already 2 costumes in the series: Butterfly and food. 

I doubt there will be a third costume, especially because Series 16 had 3 costumes.

@Itaria No Shintaku please, bless us with the truth

Should we expect another costume ? (I mean besides Butterfly and the food one)

Edited by Robert8

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There are already 2 costumes in the series: Butterfly and food. 

I doubt there will be a third costume, especially because Series 16 had 3 costumes.

@Itaria No Shintaku please, bless us with the truth

Should we expect another costume ? (I mean besides Butterfly and the food one)

People really like costumed characters, it seems!

I mean, it really seems to me!

I mean, really, I do really believe that people like costumed characters!

Smart people have now their answer on your question, Robert8.

3 costumes again! *oh2*

I wonder what the third costume will be... could it be another  treat or tricker???

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Smart people have now their answer on your question,

The kind of smart people that never forget?... :wink:

Edited by rodiziorobs
Wink face doesn't mean I know anything

48 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

3 costumes again! *oh2*

I wonder what the third costume will be... could it be another  treat or tricker???

That's a good thing, right? People really like costumed characters. If not another animal it could be another halloween costume... maybe...maybe not but I hope the distribution for costumed characters will be plenty enough.

YAAAS, three costumes!!! So one food costume, one "animal" (Butterfly), and I have no idea what the other one could be. Heck, the Brick costumed figure doesn't seem so crazy now.

It would surely be greatly appreciated if a hint was dropped on any of the yet to be revealed costumes... :drool: Anyone? :grin:

Who started the brick costume thing? Could it have been me? I think I remember posting something about that, like over a month ago.

I still want a "The sandwich saved me." costume. Netflix Marvel!

5 hours ago, Exetrius said:

So eh, do people also really, really, really like Historical/Mythical/Fantasy figures? ... :wink: :grin:

Yes! Love them. Well, I'll tell you this. We've had this guy's father and mother in previous series, but he's finally going to be made for the first time in this CMF series. This goes perfect with the last bit of info I gave.

22 hours ago, Loki221978 said:

im hoping for a monster like the invisible man or bride of frankenstein.  what other classic monsters are left?

Along with the ones you've listed, "Opera Phantom," Creature from the Black Lagoon and Hunchback of Notre Dame spring to mind as "classic" movie monsters that haven't been done in the CMF line yet (although you can get the Creature from the Black Lagoon in Monster Fighters and Scooby Doo).

A prince sounds promising. I wonder if he will be in more casual clothes or better prepared to slay a dragon. Hopefully he will have the larger shield with great heraldry.

1 hour ago, Blakstone said:

A prince sounds promising. I wonder if he will be in more casual clothes or better prepared to slay a dragon. Hopefully he will have the larger shield with great heraldry.

Good point. Either way, I'm just happy we're getting one!

On 29/11/2016 at 5:46 PM, Loki221978 said:

im hoping for a monster like the invisible man or bride of frankenstein.  what other classic monsters are left?

Invisable man would be cool. We've never had an entirely translucent minifigure. I mean, it would be nice to open a packet to find nothing inside :wink: