No, read ... I'm almost 100% certain. It's no fact, it's just a guess of mine.

First you say you are almost 100% certain, then you mention it's a guess. Please stop these kind of posts. They add nothing the the conversation.

Like I said before, let's stick to the information at hand. And if we speculate, please post some thoughts on why you think something. Not simply post you are sure almost about something.

@XAxles ... are your observations based on facts (images you have seen) or purely speculation, I'm a bit confused because it sounds like you have seen or been told something!?

Well, actually, no. But before you point a gun on my head (I can see 50 people with them), let me tell you this: I was merely thinking out loud that a licensed set like that will more or less call for new parts, for accuracy, much like the Porsche.

In the brickset interview, Andy hints at possible color variation on the Porsche...maybe a limited "has it all" Porsche ?

I know russian ^^

From bau-ukraine:

• 42057 - helicopter
  • 42058 - stunt motorcycle
  • 42059 - stunt truck
  • 42060 - street cleaning car ( street sweeper)
  • 42061 - container transporter
  • 42064 - search/ research ship
  • 42065 - tracked off-roader
  • 42251 - aeroport rescue service (YES!!!)
  • Jet with PF elements
  • BMW R 1200 GS Adventure bike ( I don't thik that required translation :look: )

I guess the 42251 is a typo and it is actually the 42051 or being a special release it has different number

It looks like we do get a street sweeper , what is nice and of course the rescue vehicle :wub:

Edited by LXF

I know russian ^^

From bau-ukraine:

• 42057 - helicopter
  • 42058 - trick motorcycle
  • 42059 - trick truck
  • 42060 - street cleaning car ( street sweeper)
  • 42061 - container transporter
  • 42064 - search/ research ship
  • Reactive Jet with PF elements
  • BMW R 1200 GS Adventure bike ( I don't thik that required translation :look: )

I guess the 42251 is a typo and it is actually the 42051 or being a special release it has different number

It looks like we do get a street sweeper , what is nice and of course the rescue vehicle :wub:

What is a Reactive Jet? Even those sound a bit vague, except for the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike. I guess we'll have to wait for leaked amazon listings.

What is a Reactive Jet? Even those sound a bit vague, except for the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike. I guess we'll have to wait for leaked amazon listings.

This is only typo in automatic translate.In my language it translate like jet.

Well I believe best translation is from CM4Sci.

Sorry , corrected. I just didn't know how exactly translate it :look:

I tried to make some things clearer ( street sweeper)

Edited by LXF

Well I believe best translation is from CM4Sci.

In first post CM4SCI say

"Names are not final"

Do you even read?

Thanks for translating!

It's interesting to note that it uses the 2016 cancelled digit (51) instead of a new one. If true, of course.

Also, that 2 is scary... :look:

Can you be sure that it means "Tracked" and not "track"?

Can you be sure that it means "Tracked" and not "track"?

Yes, the words "tracked" and "track" are completely different in Russian so yes,it is tracked. Edited by LXF

But, even if the translation is accurate, how do we know if the source is? Like, say they got the list in another language, and then translated it? What if they actually just directly read the current list, as it is? I'm waiting for a better list/translation so I can make conclusions.

Yes, the words "tracked" and "track" are completely different in Russian so yes,it is tracked.

Thanks! that pretty much confirms the ripsaw theory.

125253049790912904801501197_RIPSAW.jpg

(Without the gun, of course)

Oh, so that airport truck is gonna be released after all? YES! Boat sounds like fun, that old studded one looks really neat (high praise coming from me, I never liked studded Technic for the most part) so I have high hopes for a modern version! I'm thrilled to see yet more variety among Technic sets.

My guess for the functions of the Jet. Motorized functions:

- Landing gears

- Canopy

- Air brake

- 4th function: ???

Manual function:

- Rudder

- Flaps

- Ailerons

I'm not really excited for it at the moment. I have the Cargo Plane 42025 and am not too fond of it, because:

- It is full of holes and gaps.

- The large wing span makes it space consuming.

- The wings bend because there is little support it.

If the Jet turns out to have those 3 things then I'll skip it.

What if they actually just directly read the current list, as it is?

You are almost right. Bau-ukraine takes info from vk, where the list is translated current list, only with adding of 42051.

I'm not really excited for it at the moment. I have the Cargo Plane 42025 and am not too fond of it, because:

- It is full of holes and gaps.

- The large wing span makes it space consuming.

- The wings bend because there is little support it.

If the Jet turns out to have those 3 things then I'll skip it.

I believe, looking at past few official aircrafts mostly made by Grohl, this isnt issue anymore.

I believe, looking at past few official aircrafts mostly made by Grohl, this isnt issue anymore.

Yes,he has made an awesome fireplane, and made a jet as a b model so I guess we can expect a great model

I wish it being or some rare color like purple or a simple color like grey

Edited by LXF

What is a Reactive Jet?

The French translation of "jet engine" is "moteur à réaction". Not that this was translated from French, so draw your own conclusions.

Sorry, three complete and a bit of other languages in one head isnn't always a good thing , confusions are constantly created :look:

The French translation of "jet engine" is "moteur à réaction". Not that this was translated from French, so draw your own conclusions.

Same in russian: "реактивный двигатель" Edited by LXF

(...)

Same in russian: "реактивный двигатель"

well, i believe you :wink: but i have literally no idea how to pronounce russian text. btw, lets not get this (too much) off-topic (yeah im starting with it)

Just a little more speculation from a native Russian speaker POV. 42060 "Автомобиль для уборки улиц" for me usually refers to the larger truck-mounted things (like MrTekneex's Street Sweeper MOC — http://mrtekneex.altervista.org/streetsweeper.html). But the 20 price point doesn't warrant a large truck. I hope the Russian name is misleading and we get a compact street sweeper like this: http://binacitra.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/CityCat-1000.jpg (and yes I love these little things ;), but I'm a bit afraid TLC will give us something micro-scale like 42031 Cherry Picker, which would be very sad for me. :(

Also, 42064 Поисковый корабль is most likely a rescue ship (and definitely not a research ship).

Finally, 42065 Гусеничный внедорожник, from the Russian language point of view, is something like this:

http://sdelanounas.ru/images/img/d/3/d3d3Lm5rai5ydS91cGxvYWQvaWJsb2NrLzFjMS8xYzE3MjY5YjhkOTgxZDQ5Y2M5ZGYyMGM5ZDUyNzIxNy5qcGc_X19pZD0xMzk5OQ==.jpg

http://www.3dnews.ru/assets/external/illustrations/2014/01/21/796949/trackngo1.jpg

All based on an assumption that the Russian names were themselves correctly translated (not always the case with the Technic sets of the past).