Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

17 hours ago, STARHAWK said:

I totally ignore them, and consider a buy only at 50% of AND only if there are some unique parts

Boba would be the only BrickHead i would like to buy and it is an exclusive - "B E A UTIFUL" :angry::thumbdown: "well done TLG"

16 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Anyone who's thinking of BL'ing them, good luck. Those 2x2 wedge pieces on Boba's helmet are exclusive:angry:

On an unrelated note, anyone know the best way to paint LEGO bricks? Only need to do 2...

15 hours ago, Markalus said:

Well done TLG. Take arguably the most popular character in universe from one of the most iconic scenes and turn it into a comic con exclusive most fans will never get to own except those desperate enough to feed the scalpers :angry: 

Maybe calm down a little? There’s a high chance of a character as popular as Boba Fett being released to the public as well, even if it isn’t this exact version. Marvel had Captain America and Iron Man BrickHeadz as SDCC 2016 exclusives, and then released alternate versions that were also very good in March 2017. They’ll find a way to release a Boba Fett to the general public even if it is slightly different. 

Han in carbonite is the only one of these things I find remotely clever, and of course it's unavailable to 99.7% of the people who like it. :angry: This steps squarely into "stupid business decisions" territory if they don't release something similar to the public- we are going to get Star Wars Brickheadz next year, so there is a chance, but it's still ridiculous that there are more exclusive BrickHeadz sets now than those available as normal retail sets.

On 2 oktober 2017 at 11:28 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

Anyone who's thinking of BL'ing them, good luck. Those 2x2 wedge pieces on Boba's helmet are exclusive:angry:

On an unrelated note, anyone know the best way to paint LEGO bricks? Only need to do 2...

There is a thread under customizing minifigures 

3 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Boo tlg! Letting the falcon be back ordered to feed scalpers. Also boo for over pricing the tlj sets. 

Indeed, they dropped the ball here and I've written to the MD of TLG in the UK over this.

For instance, they have a saying "overpaying is never fun" Yet for anyone living in London was able to buy 3 online, 3 in Westfield White City, 3 in Westfield Stratford and 3 in Leicester Square and if they were truly greedy 3 in Lego Milton Keynes which is 55miles away.

So for some £7800 turned into a magical £20k+ in a week....all for 3hrs work....Guessing those boys trading in the city are rethinking their careers.

Shambles of a launch.

16 hours ago, therealharbinger said:

Indeed, they dropped the ball here and I've written to the MD of TLG in the UK over this.

For instance, they have a saying "overpaying is never fun" Yet for anyone living in London was able to buy 3 online, 3 in Westfield White City, 3 in Westfield Stratford and 3 in Leicester Square and if they were truly greedy 3 in Lego Milton Keynes which is 55miles away.

So for some £7800 turned into a magical £20k+ in a week....all for 3hrs work....Guessing those boys trading in the city are rethinking their careers.

Shambles of a launch.

Is there any evidence they allowed individuals to purchase 3 sets in store at launch? I doubt it. With more people lining up than sets available at launch I think staff would have wanted to avoid a riot. I don't disagree the launch has been a shambles though. 

5 hours ago, Markalus said:

Is there any evidence they allowed individuals to purchase 3 sets in store at launch? I doubt it. With more people lining up than sets available at launch I think staff would have wanted to avoid a riot. I don't disagree the launch has been a shambles though. 

Yes you could get 3. Also all it takes is to take your partner and someone else who wants to make some easy cash. It's not like a vip card was difficult to get.

Now with that said. How many do you think you could actually have bought online. I could have got 3 sent to home, 3 to parents address and 3 to work address.

2 minutes ago, therealharbinger said:

Yes you could get 3. Also all it takes is to take your partner and someone else who wants to make some easy cash. It's not like a vip card was difficult to get.

Now with that said. How many do you think you could actually have bought online. I could have got 3 sent to home, 3 to parents address and 3 to work address.

In store it was limited to 1 per household. People could obviously easily lie and get more than 1, but they were asking people in the queue if they lived together.m, and would only let people have 1 of the numbered cards for the Falcon

Guys, please only talk about upcoming sets here, not your opinion of TLG's marketing strategy.

Not sure if the image can be posted here, but there is an image of a Kylo Brickhead showing Rey on the back of the box. I think it's coming out later this year.

3 hours ago, Ninja of Fire said:

Not sure if the image can be posted here, but there is an image of a Kylo Brickhead showing Rey on the back of the box. I think it's coming out later this year.

Please don't post the photo here. It's a leaked photo and not sanctioned by TLG.

Wow that Phasma brickhead really took a door to the face.

To the risk of offending the faint of hearts, but in my opinion, this Lego line is an utter crock of s$#%. We get it Lego,you really want to compete agaisn't the collectibles and action figures companies, but those brickheadz are neither cute, good looking or in demand. You want some cute affordable desk characters? Get some Funko pops. You want some more serious looking stuff? Hasbro Black series. Oustrageously priced collectors action figures imports that look damn fine? Medicom, Bandai or SF Figuarts. 

If people tought constraction figures such as Finn, Rey and Jyn Erso were shelves warmers, hold and behold because this may set a precedent. 

I really feel for the designer that had to cope designing Phasma, poor bloke...

Yeah, Phasma is by far one of the worst Brickheadz. What was designer thinking? Who will buy this horrible thing? Boba Fett is the only good Brickheadz model and it's NYCC exclusive! Great thinking Lego!

14 hours ago, Renegade Clone said:

Further minifigs to come!

I wonder what sets they will come in?

What minifigures are you talking about?  Are you referring to the ones being discussed in the 2018 thread?

17 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

Wow that Phasma brickhead really took a door to the face.

To the risk of offending the faint of hearts, but in my opinion, this Lego line is an utter crock of s$#%. We get it Lego,you really want to compete agaisn't the collectibles and action figures companies, but those brickheadz are neither cute, good looking or in demand. You want some cute affordable desk characters? Get some Funko pops. You want some more serious looking stuff? Hasbro Black series. Oustrageously priced collectors action figures imports that look damn fine? Medicom, Bandai or SF Figuarts. 

If people tought constraction figures such as Finn, Rey and Jyn Erso were shelves warmers, hold and behold because this may set a precedent. 

I really feel for the designer that had to cope designing Phasma, poor bloke...

Perfectly said.

It's funny, because Brickheadz were supposed to be D2C exclusives. Now there's no store without them warming the shelves.

Just now, Penkid11 said:

It's funny, because Brickheadz were supposed to be D2C exclusives. Now there's no store without them warming the shelves.

In the US maybe, but here you can hardly find them. Of the 20+ stores that I visit regularly that stock LEGO only one store has Brickheadz, and they've had the same stock since the start of the year. 

Not only do I find these SW Brykhedzsdsxt unappealing, and not just all the other themes too, but also those Funko vinyls. So much of the time they don't really look recognisable, as well as being ugly.

I like brickheadz (see my flilckr) but I haven't liked any of the official ones enough that I've actually bought any, the new ones don't change this.

After seeing the trailer, I'm really impressed with the TLJ sets. They seem far more accurate than TFA ones; need to get my hands on them now!

7 minutes ago, LegoAndDisney said:

After seeing the trailer, I'm really impressed with the TLJ sets. They seem far more accurate than TFA ones; need to get my hands on them now!

Porg...in the MF with Chewie. At least it makes sense now in terms of their inclusion in the UCS Falcon. 

33 minutes ago, Markalus said:

Porg...in the MF with Chewie. At least it makes sense now in terms of their inclusion in the UCS Falcon. 

Well, we've known about the presence of Porgs on the Falcon for several months now, since before 75192 was announced; I can definitely see your point, however.

Edited by Azani